• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Get Shredded!
One of my all time favorites. Really interested in trying the alpha mood soon though.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You’ll like it! I’ve done em all except the vial with epi you got there!!!

Max

Qtropin Review!

I have been reviewing Qtropin HGH from RoidSource and have been really impressed from the top down. As you know Qtropin comes in a solution that is ready to inject. I found this to be very convenient and easy. I never had to plan when I would reconstitute, the ability to just draw and shoot made things so simple.

Speaking with the crew from RoidSource was informative and professional all the time. This team gives a sense of pride in their product that makes you the customer feel very confident. Their ability to speak fluently on the way this is made and their willingness to inform and educate you speaks volumes to the operation they run.

Packaging and T/A was Professional and very Quick. The price point is extremely affordable and being that this is domestic HGH even better.

During the course of this run, I have felt fantastic. Mood has been greatly improved and I have had an overall sense of happiness and an uplifted well being. I have seen improvements to my BF% while increasing my caloric intake. Hands and wrists have been swollen and achy, mainly at night. This has been my only detriment, if I am not sleeping on my back my hands go numb pretty quick! When I am on my back however I can sleep pretty well.

This has been a double edge sword though as I am on DHB currently and some nights I lay in bed and cant turn my brain off!

Overall I have been really impressed, and plan to order more. I also would very much like to try the Insubolic next!

The Protocol:

Days 1-6 - 2iu SubQ
Days 7-29 3.33iu SubQ

Day 30 - 10iu IM @ 4:00am Labs Drawn at 7:19am

The Results:

IGF Levels Before = 172ng/ml

IGF Levels After = 227ng/ml
HGH Serum = 36.0

There was a 32% increase in IGF levels, While obviously I would of loved to see this number higher, to me this was still a success. Being that I was really only on 3.33iu for 23 days a 32% increased gives me hope that if I continued for another couple weeks my IGF levels would be even more amplified. The GH Serum result was very high, while a crude method of testing, this confirms my belief in this product.

Overall I am very happy with this product, and do recommend anyone who has been thinking about it to try it. Insubolic is next on my list to try, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I have started running IronLions Orange tops since the 25th @ 2iu/ed Tomorrow I will start 3.33 iu

5ae0b36596dfe4713305327a1a0fd38d.jpg

Qtropin Review!

I have been reviewing Qtropin HGH from RoidSource and have been really impressed from the top down. As you know Qtropin comes in a solution that is ready to inject. I found this to be very convenient and easy. I never had to plan when I would reconstitute, the ability to just draw and shoot made things so simple.

Speaking with the crew from RoidSource was informative and professional all the time. This team gives a sense of pride in their product that makes you the customer feel very confident. Their ability to speak fluently on the way this is made and their willingness to inform and educate you speaks volumes to the operation they run.

Packaging and T/A was Professional and very Quick. The price point is extremely affordable and being that this is domestic HGH even better.

During the course of this run, I have felt fantastic. Mood has been greatly improved and I have had an overall sense of happiness and an uplifted well being. I have seen improvements to my BF% while increasing my caloric intake. Hands and wrists have been swollen and achy, mainly at night. This has been my only detriment, if I am not sleeping on my back my hands go numb pretty quick! When I am on my back however I can sleep pretty well.

This has been a double edge sword though as I am on DHB currently and some nights I lay in bed and cant turn my brain off!

Overall I have been really impressed, and plan to order more. I also would very much like to try the Insubolic next!

The Protocol:

Days 1-6 - 2iu SubQ
Days 7-29 3.33iu SubQ

Day 30 - 10iu IM @ 4:00am Labs Drawn at 7:19am

The Results:

IGF Levels Before = 172ng/ml

IGF Levels After = 227ng/ml
HGH Serum = 36.0

There was a 32% increase in IGF levels, While obviously I would of loved to see this number higher, to me this was still a success. Being that I was really only on 3.33iu for 23 days a 32% increased gives me hope that if I continued for another couple weeks my IGF levels would be even more amplified. The GH Serum result was very high, while a crude method of testing, this confirms my belief in this product.

Overall I am very happy with this product, and do recommend anyone who has been thinking about it to try it. Insubolic is next on my list to try, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I have started running IronLions Orange tops since the 25th @ 2iu/ed Tomorrow I will start 3.33 iu

5ae0b36596dfe4713305327a1a0fd38d.jpg

Hi

Thank you for the review.
How is your ALT/AST? With the HGH serum being that high and total IGF-1 within normal range makes me believe you MAY have elevated liver enzymes. High ALT/AST = poor HGH-IGF-1 conversion. Are you taking anything else, besides HGH?

RS

Hi

Thank you for the review.
How is your ALT/AST? With the HGH serum being that high and total IGF-1 within normal range makes me believe you MAY have elevated liver enzymes. High ALT/AST = poor HGH-IGF-1 conversion. Are you taking anything else, besides HGH?

RS
At last check, my ALT and AST was within normal range, this was about 5 weeks ago.

I am on
50mg Tbol/Ed
400mg DHB/WK
250mg Test E /Wk

I did not pull a full panel this time around.

Thanks Elite, so 3.3 is a good spot huh? You’re awesome man!
I think it's a great spot. You can also play with the dosages and possibly do 7.77 iu 3 times per week Post workout IM.

Many swear that this is the best way to build mass while using GH.

Sorry, misread it. I see you are on DHB (Dihydroboldenone). I'm not familiar with it, but, from what I read it's liver toxic. I suggest to get your ALT/AST levels checked as well.
Will do.

I will have a full panel done in a couple weeks.

Thank you for the insight.

Update on DHB / Test / Provi from Dutch Pharma

Feeling really good, everyday I am more and more vascular, starting to have that 3d look a little earlier in my season than usual.

This is my first time with DHB and I am fan so far, I don't have much else to compare to right now, but I am happy with the results. I'm. Also taking 50mg Tbol daily from Pharmaqo and I really think the combination is very complimentary.

I've put on a few solid LB's and have tightend up my waistline. I haven't even begun to focus on my cut yet.

Also,

Wanted to share a product that has been a tremendous help with the occasional acne flare up, litterally overnight this stuff has gotten rid of spots.

Definetly a must have in the arsenal.

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 Fl Oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017SWIU4/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_4HCZ5X9A2VJ3NA3F46DE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
8148f42742d089cb1fea3d39fd01abdc.jpg

Nice! I am sure a lot of guys will need it as they breakout at first with a lot of aas.

Max
Pharmaqo (nice)

IML Gear Cream!
Quick update on the Orange Tops from Iron Lion.

Hand swelling is really pronounced, it's not just apon waking in the morning either, it's all day my hands have a tightness to them, almost like they are inflamed.

Just going to keep trucking along. Overall I am feeling great.

Well while I still wait on these lab results. A little TD came in today.

Thank you to the man the myth the one armed legend. @GYMnTONIC

EPI is my favorite!
95fb484c12c19f3800c8e2f79ba0b7f9.jpg

Whats in the alpha mood? Is that from wes as well?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Whats in the alpha mood? Is that from wes as well?

Wes does offer it on his site.

I did try the Alpha mood on an empty stomach with a cup of cofee and I really noticed a difference in my ability to focus.

Sitting in meetings I was able to concentrate and multi-task rather than trying to stay awake.

Link is here.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/alpha-mood-1-sellling-product/

Wes does offer it on his site.

I did try the Alpha mood on an empty stomach with a cup of cofee and I really noticed a difference in my ability to focus.

Sitting in meetings I was able to concentrate and multi-task rather than trying to stay awake.

Link is here.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/alpha-mood-1-sellling-product/

Does it make u anxious at all? I have anxiety and scared to try stuff like this as my heart rate and anxiety go thru the roof, calm steady focus i can deal with

Does it make u anxious at all? I have anxiety and scared to try stuff like this as my heart rate and anxiety go thru the roof, calm steady focus i can deal with

It did not make me anxious however that's not to say it won't have that affect on you.

One of the main ingredients is Tianeptine, this is said to have stimulant properties when taken in higher than usual quantities.

Personally I only did one cap which I felt was very nice, but I am going to be purchasing a bottle so I can run 2 caps.

Is anyone here a crossfitter?

Well fuck you.

Lol,

Was invited to a session this evening and that shit sucks. The back pump I got tonight was debilitating.

Might do it every once in a while to get the heart rate really pumping, but yeah, fuck yall.

Edit :

I will say, I didn't mind the way the light amplified my glistening body. Haha

Last edited:
Still trucking along with the DHB / Test E and Proviron from Dutch Pharma, it's been really smooth sailing so far. Feeling very very good. Will have labs done soon!

Also running IronLion Orange tops at 3.33iu daily and enjoying it, hands are definetly swollen and puffy, but feeling lean and full. Just a great feeling overall.

This run of HGH and DHB with the Provi and test has been one of the most feel good runs I've had in a very long time.

Highly recommended.

Will be running LR3 from Euro Pharm here soon and will post that protocol up!

Also wanted to post my girls current protcol on Frag HGH

Her cycle will be as follows:

7 days @ 300mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 350mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 450mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 500mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 550mcg - Split AM/PM

She will also start running Lipotropic injections (The Shredder from amino asylum) starting at the 7-10 day mark.

@ 1/2ml - 3 times weekly.

She has gained a little weight and has not been very motivated during these different times, it good to see her wanting to get back in it!

bbb31c7abc42527486666f675d8802fa.jpg

Last edited:
Still trucking along with the DHB / Test E and Proviron from Dutch Pharma, it's been really smooth sailing so far. Feeling very very good. Will have labs done soon!

Also running IronLion Orange tops at 3.33iu daily and enjoying it, hands are definetly swollen and puffy, but feeling lean and full. Just a great feeling overall.

This run of HGH and DHB with the Provi and test has been one of the most feel good runs I've had in a very long time.

Highly recommended.

Will be running LR3 from Euro Pharm here soon and will post that protocol up!

Also wanted to post my girls current protcol on Frag HGH

Her cycle will be as follows:

7 days @ 300mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 350mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 450mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 500mcg - Split AM/PM

7 days @ 550mcg - Split AM/PM

She will also start running Lipotropic injections (The Shredder from amino asylum) starting at the 7-10 day mark.

@ 1/2ml - 3 times weekly.

She has gained a little weight and has not been very motivated during these different times, it good to see her wanting to get back in it!

bbb31c7abc42527486666f675d8802fa.jpg

Frag+Igf1 LR3! Nice combo. I have not done this one ! Definitely following!

Max

Sorry for the lack of updates, been all over the country the last few days, finishing this week off in the big easy.

Still going strong, looking forward to doing my blood work on the Orange Tops, will be running labs as soon as I get back this weekend.

Also to update I am just about done with the DHB from Dutch and will post a formal review soon. In short, it is a positive review. It's a shame their shipping is having issues because I do like the gear. More on that to come.

Will be pulling testosterone levels also when I return.

Will be running JP DHB next and will post up the story there also when I get some more time.

Sorry for the lack of updates, been all over the country the last few days, finishing this week off in the big easy.

Still going strong, looking forward to doing my blood work on the Orange Tops, will be running labs as soon as I get back this weekend.

Also to update I am just about done with the DHB from Dutch and will post a formal review soon. In short, it is a positive review. It's a shame their shipping is having issues because I do like the gear. More on that to come.

Will be pulling testosterone levels also when I return.

Will be running JP DHB next and will post up the story there also when I get some more time.

I know what the traveling but can do to a persons schedule. Especially with last minute changes from clients/bosses/customers.!! Gotta make the money just to make the wheels turn......and the lights on! Lol
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Max

Get Shredded!
I know what the traveling but can do to a persons schedule. Especially with last minute changes from clients/bosses/customers.!! Gotta make the money just to make the wheels turn......and the lights on! Lol
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Max
Man it's tough. Can't wait to get back into my routine. This has been an all business trip unfortunately. My wife and daughter aren't to happy I have been gone her entire spring break.

We will do something fun when I get back.

Man it's tough. Can't wait to get back into my routine. This has been an all business trip unfortunately. My wife and daughter aren't to happy I have been gone her entire spring break.

We will do something fun when I get back.

Trust this: Trips help make that Bread !! The Wife and Daughter will only appreciate you more. Idk if me and my girl would have made it w/o both kicking ass when the other one couldnt ! We do well together but not Covid Crunched together lol. Felt like a Sushi Roll for a while

Max
#getit

Trust this: Trips help make that Bread !! The Wife and Daughter will only appreciate you more. Idk if me and my girl would have made it w/o both kicking ass when the other one couldnt ! We do well together but not Covid Crunched together lol. Felt like a Sushi Roll for a while

Max
#getit
Agreed bro! She understands me traveling is a great thing for us, our income and future outlook.

Traveling Elite = Market is coming back

Just got back in town, and I have to say, I did pretty well on my diet through the different cities, it wasn't until I was in New Orleans that I let loose.

I started each day with a Bengiet and a black cofee along side a sausage egg and white cheddar biscuit-- Absolutely amazing.

Would have a shake inbetween meetings and site visits, catered lunches were mainly pastas, rice, and some form of meat. At night is where it all went south.

Every night for the 4 days I was there a different member from our clients office wanted to "Show me the town" lord food in New Orleans is rich, flavorful and in no way friendly for the wasteline. I don't regret one bite! Leptin Levels have been restored for sure!

Scheduled labs for tomorrow, will be running IGF, HGH Serum, Test Free and Total, E2, full CBC and Liver Function panel.

This test will be testing the Orange Tops I have been running, as well as the testosterone from Dutch Pharma, after which I will post my final review.

I know I touched on this before, but I did receive a replacement order from @Jpal and added some DHB to the order, since I have never tried DHB before using this Dutch DHB I figured it would be important to compare it to another brand to really gauge effectiveness.

More on this soon.

Big shout out to IML @The Admin for sending me a bottle of Stimulate, I'm looking forward to trying this out, it was perfectly packaged, and shipping was lighting quick. First dose will be tomorrow morning.

I have tried dozens Nootropic/energy blends over the years and with IML reputation for quality, very excited to give this one a go.

579f6c7ee9793b1456ac370160026d44.jpg

Agreed bro! She understands me traveling is a great thing for us, our income and future outlook.

Just got back in town, and I have to say, I did pretty well on my diet through the different cities, it wasn't until I was in New Orleans that I let loose.

I started each day with a Bengiet and a black cofee along side a sausage egg and white cheddar biscuit-- Absolutely amazing.

Would have a shake inbetween meetings and site visits, catered lunches were mainly pastas, rice, and some form of meat. At night is where it all went south.

Every night for the 4 days I was there a different member from our clients office wanted to "Show me the town" lord food in New Orleans is rich, flavorful and in no way friendly for the wasteline. I don't regret one bite! Leptin Levels have been restored for sure!

Scheduled labs for tomorrow, will be running IGF, HGH Serum, Test Free and Total, E2, full CBC and Liver Function panel.

This test will be testing the Orange Tops I have been running, as well as the testosterone from Dutch Pharma, after which I will post my final review.

I know I touched on this before, but I did receive a replacement order from @Jpal and added some DHB to the order, since I have never tried DHB before using this Dutch DHB I figured it would be important to compare it to another brand to really gauge effectiveness.

More on this soon.

Big shout out to IML @The Admin for sending me a bottle of Stimulate, I'm looking forward to trying this out, it was perfectly packaged, and shipping was lighting quick. First dose will be tomorrow morning.

I have tried dozens Nootropic/energy blends over the years and with IML reputation for quality, very excited to give this one a go.

Man New Orleans is absolutely terrible for the diet but worth every bite, Cafe du monde, GW Fins, Doris metropolitan and on and on! Follow that up with a Large Hurricane and its lights out.

More on this soon.

OMG! New Orleans is in my top 3 places to Binge Eat! Lol. I love the town, just not the smell in the morning when the water trucks come down the streets!! Lol. Cochone is my favorite restaurant, besides the Original Joints! I fell in love w Muffulettas and Shrimp/Oyster Po’ Boys!! Sounds kinda like my Savannah trip! Omg what a place!!
Bad ass stim TD
Man New Orleans is absolutely terrible for the diet but worth every bite, Cafe du monde, GW Fins, Doris metropolitan and on and on! Follow that up with a Large Hurricane and its lights out.
If I had more time there, it would be sooo hard to diet!!! Even the little junior store/mini marts have great food!

Max

Oh yeah man,

Cafe du Monde, Mothers. Dat Dog, Vals, Domilise

Was delicious!
Bad ass stim TD

If I had more time there, it would be sooo hard to diet!!! Even the little junior store/mini marts have great food!

Max
Dude, I found a chicken place in Kenner called GA Wings, it's in a gas station and is an absolute DIVE! but their fried rice, egg rolls and chicken wings were amazing.

My AB&B was in the Freret area just West of the French Quarter, was a nice area.

Oh yeah man,

Cafe du Monde, Mothers. Dat Dog, Vals, Domilise

Was delicious! Dude, I found a chicken place in Kenner called GA Wings, it's in a gas station and is an absolute DIVE! but their fried rice, egg rolls and chicken wings were amazing.

My AB&B was in the Freret area just West of the French Quarter, was a nice area.

I stayed in Kenner and had some great food!! Lol. One place just said Pizza /BBQ and it was great!! I also had Italian sausage and pepper po Boys at the fairgrounds racetrack that was incredible!! Too funny!

Max

I stayed in Kenner and had some great food!! Lol. One place just said Pizza /BBQ and it was great!! I also had Italian sausage and pepper po Boys at the fairgrounds racetrack that was incredible!! Too funny!

Max

Back in the day they had a place on the west bank of New Orleans in Marrero called chicken and daiquiris, you could get fried chicken and a cold cup in the same spot. The sign was a chicken drinking a daiquiri.

Max
Man that sounds delicious, there was some definite gems in Kenner. Really good food there.
Back in the day they had a place on the west bank of New Orleans in Marrero called chicken and daiquiris, you could get fried chicken and a cold cup in the same spot. The sign was a chicken drinking a daiquiri.
That's hilarious, one of the coolest places I went to was Dat Dog, crawfish/alligator sausage hot dogs smothered with etoufee.

Then you can get a daiquiri or snowball with a shot or two. Lol

------

Do I sense an ASF meet and greet in New Orleans one day?!
641b83b23f98aca9f48817b1cb2a6afe.jpg
6808b793598d76f15c72522a049a1a41.jpg

Sounds like Heaven !! NOLA definitely is so eccentric as far as Everything...really. Such a good place to visit. The Garden District was similar to Savannah, some of the dumpiest joints had the best food! Luckily my trips are short..I definitely enjoyed my visits. Although, I definitely had a very hard time deciphering some of the local locals! They speak in that mix of Cajun/French/English, I listened to two locals at the mini mart my hotel was near and it may as well been two Scottish teens(English but no way to understand) Lol

Max

Back