• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I picked up some extra 10 mg var for my wife . Looking for suggestions and things to tell her benefits and down sides . She Dosent lift much just burn type classes and kickboxing. I got it for her to improve mood, energy , libido etc . Not really any mucked gain just toning and some weight loss . Figured this would be good for someone that Dosent really lift. She’s never tried aas and is obviously hesitant. So I got her something beneficial but super weak . I’ve been doing a lot of research but wanted some actual reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar isn’t a weight loss drug.

try phen or clen

It’s RXed to burn victims for cellular regeneration. So it might help her skin. But if you’re dead set on having her use it, I’d get her starting on a high volume, high rep weightlifting routine. Keep her diet in check and keep the cardio up. That’ll tone her up good

That wasn’t my question about weight loss . I asked for female reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha my bad. Didn’t notice we were in fem chem.

Considering she doesn't even lift I see no point in her taking an anabolic steroid that will throw off her menstrual cycle and hormonal balance. Look into ashwagandha or other options if mood, energy, and libido is the goal.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back