Adding Masteron to a Bulking Cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Adding Masteron to a Bulking Cycle

What are your thoughts on adding Masteron on a bulking cycle? I Cut some body fat this summer, and will be cruising for the next 6-8weeks, until my next blast which I will be bulking.

12 Week Cycle:
    800mg test cyp
    400mg deca
    50mg Anadrol daily for the first 4weeks.

Thinking running Mast E along side of cycle to keep more of the hard look, I obtained over the summer. Looking for advise, or suggestions on people who ran mast on a bulking cycle. Is it worth it? Or should I just save it for a cutting cycle? And how many weekly mg would you suggest on a bulking cycle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

If you can afford it, run Mast with everything. I've never been extremely lean, and don't really ever want to be.. but I love Mast. The idea that you have to be lean to utilize it, or use it in a cutting cycle is hogwash.

Dosage anywhere from 300-800mg a week. Start low, see how you react, and up from there if you choose to. I run Mast E at 800mg/week, and I think 800 is much better than 400. Just my opinion though. It is the only steroid that has ever given me acne though, so I'd watch out for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    If you can afford it, run Mast with everything. I've never been extremely lean, and don't really ever want to be.. but I love Mast. The idea that you have to be lean to utilize it, or use it in a cutting cycle is hogwash.

Dosage anywhere from 300-800mg a week. Start low, see how you react, and up from there if you choose to. I run Mast E at 800mg/week, and I think 800 is much better than 400. Just my opinion though. It is the only steroid that has ever given me acne though, so I'd watch out for that.
    Great. Thinking running low dose of it now, up until my blast then upping the dose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post

I agree with this as well, I am running Mast E200 and always try to add it to any cycle or even TRT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

You definitely notice side affects and the appearance with or without mast. I had bad side affects with tren and the next cycle I added mast and it was so much more smoother. Definitely add it.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont think you see the difference unless your BF is low, IMO if your gonna add 1-2ml of an oil to your weekly routine I would want the most bang for the buck, I would personally just up the test and deca