• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

USROIDSTORE Test Cyp, Provi, Anastrozole all pass

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
300mgs 2x pw (600 total)
75 mgs Provi
1mg Anastrozole taken 4 days prior
Bloods pulled at 3 days 8 hrs ish
167cdabdd516d6d5f15ebe84ea87b010.jpg

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Thats four days. My fault. 3.5 was pin schedule and skipped one day for a better trough.

That free test number is insane! Good to see you back and posting again my dude

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

I am liking the results! That just Made my day! And last night ! Cannot wait to open up the ZPHC stuff!

Max

Can we see the dates on this report ? #s look good

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

300mgs 2x pw (600 total)
75 mgs Provi
1mg Anastrozole taken 4 days prior
Bloods pulled at 3 days 8 hrs ish
167cdabdd516d6d5f15ebe84ea87b010.jpg

Looks good so far, but we need the date to be shown on the report. Please post the original report and edit out your personal info. Thanks.

Here

Lack of sales? That is too bad prices and products looked GTG. Who is source of legit ZPHC now?

Lack of sales? That is too bad prices and products looked GTG. Who is source of legit ZPHC now?

Check out either basicstero, domestic supply or drugsgear. One of them is a reseller for the brand. I can’t remember which one. But you won’t find the prices you did with usroidstore.

And yes, lack of sales. They had a very small list and for whatever reason, put a ton of options on their site that they didn’t actually carry. So from a customers point of view, when they went in the site, it looked like everything was out of stock and I’m sure detoured a lot of people from making a purchase.

Back