• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How would YOU run these

PGHRam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not a beginner and not a pro here.....but I want to know how YOU would run these for 10-12 weeks
Tren E 200
Mast E 200
EQ 400
Test (either super test 400 or test E 250)
Winstrol
Proviron
TBol

Thanks

And what dose would YOU run of each?

Did you not have a set plan on hand while aquiring???

I didn't even buy this stuff yet. I'm still planning

600-750mg test
600mg Eq
per week pinned EOD.

I don’t see the point in the others.

Not a beginner and not a pro here.....but I want to know how YOU would run these for 10-12 weeks
Tren E 200
Mast E 200
EQ 400
Winstrol
Proviron
TBol

Thanks

If cutting

600-750 test, whatever ester tickles your pickle
Tren ace is better. Start at 2-300 and work up if necessary
Mast prop same as tren or higher

Why are you stuck on long esters?

That's all I would do. I'm not a fan of orals anymore. But tbol would be okay to stay fuller, I hate winny with a passion because I get hurt every time I run it. Proviron is great, but mast is better for physique changes and Proviron is better for mental/wellbeing.

I'm not stuck on long esters. I prefer short.....I was just gonna try something different for less pins, but I'll stick with short
Thanks bud

Ok. Same suggestion but add diet and cardio. Or are you one of these guys who thinks there are “shred cycles”?

I'm not stuck on long esters. I prefer short.....I was just gonna try something different for less pins, but I'll stick with short
Thanks bud
Yeah I'm not a fan of tren or mast enanthate. I pretty much prefer short ester everything but especially those two

Test 400 per week
Eq 800 -
Tbol 50-100 kick start
Imo don’t waste your money on others unless competing .
Run 14-16 weeks
Oral 4-6

I’m not a coAch or a dr this is my personal opinion.
Gets bloods done first and after . Run ai and proper pct

Make sure your diet is clean and eat enough .
No alcohol etc .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also my opinion o just ran tren for 16 weeks. Don’t lol you’ll loose gains and feel like crap .

like joker said too . I personally don’t like provirion I feel crappy which is weird. I do like mast p excellent libido at high doses per finishing gains too expensive not etc .

I hate winny makes my joints hurt head to toe

You can play with your test amounts . Anything over 600 for me nowadays I feel crappy and very testy

Was going to say something similar BUT...
Test 500
EQ 800
Proviron 50mg
Last 6 weeks 75mg Tbol to tighten up.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com
personally I agree w/ this, except I would replace the EQ w/ npp/deca.,but @ 3 to 400 wk. just my op. Only did EQ once and felt like I wasted my money. but, some guys love it. U really just have to exp. w/ the diff. compounds and see what works for U. Depending on your exp. level u might want to up the test to 6 to 750 also. love provi. and t-bol tho. could care less about Winny, tren, or mast., but that's just me. And I'm an old fucker so keep that in mind. Anyway, whatever u choose, good luck to u my man!

personally I agree w/ this, except I would replace the EQ w/ npp/deca.,but @ 3 to 400 wk. just my op. Only did EQ once and felt like I wasted my money. but, some guys love it. U really just have to exp. w/ the diff. compounds and see what works for U. Depending on your exp. level u might want to up the test to 6 to 750 also. love provi. and t-bol tho. could care less about Winny, tren, or mast., but that's just me. And I'm an old fucker so keep that in mind. Anyway, whatever u choose, good luck to u my man!

That’s what I would do as I prefer NPP over EQ any day. Test, NPP, Proviron and Tbol is one of my favorite simple cycles

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Get Shredded!
Tren E 200
Mast E 200
EQ 400
Winstrol
Proviron
TBol

Thanks

That's a pretty extensive list. About the only thing missing is some sort of nandrolone and maybe some anavar. The way I see this there are a few groups you could put together. The doses are going to depend on how you respond. Some guys respond on a little and some guys need a lot more. The longer you've been using consistently the more probably you're going to need to get a response. So anyhow here are some thoughts

Test/EQ/NPP: Yeah, get some NPP. This stack works well for most people and it's not bad on sides. Personally I go 300/500/300mg with this but you might need more or less. 10 weeks followed by 3 weeks off with hCG and Clomid if you like Clomid. I don't want to hear about full recovery blah blah. That's not the purpose of the 3 weeks off. It's to relieve stress on the body. This cycle is to put on mass with a good clean diet but don't expect to drop much BF. Tighten the diet more during the 3 weeks off.

Once you have a good bit of size from the above then it's time to tighten down the diet even more, keep protein high and use stuff that you can actually see what's happening.

Test/Mast/Win 300/600/250mg. For me this is plenty anabolic and dry. I would also add in nolvadex. I am old school and Nolva does it for me without screwing with blood lipids. Besides, you'll look leaner on nolvadex, at least I do. Another 10 weeks on this one.

Then it's up to you. Personally I would get back to TRT for a while and reset and get bloodwork done. Then I would not get back on it until the bloods have been good for a while.

Tren E is a bitch for most people. I wouldn't use more that 400 mg/w. I probably would start out with 1/2 that for a 2-3 week period to test it out before increasing the dose. I would try it out with a low base of test to test it out. The shit is harsh and you want to make everything else in the cycle as non-toxic as possible to guage it. The more shit you put in the more complex the biology gets.

T-bol is a decent mild anabolic. It could go with just about anything. You could use it 4 weeks at a time to sort of pulse orals in some of those dead spots in a cycle like that 8 week hump.

Proviron is basically a hardener and a horny pill. It also will free up more androgens but then again so do most orals. This stuff is a hair shredder so... This is good at 100 mg/d if you're already really lean. It's fast too. You might see a difference the same day.

Last edited:
Back