• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd annual ASF Fantasy Football League sign up now

Get Shredded!
Just joined. Why is there 2 other iron teams lol. I gotta change my name now lol
I dont know how you got 3 teams when I only sent you 1 invite. I will have to remove 2 of them. Weird

I dont know how you got 3 teams when I only sent you 1 invite. I will have to remove 2 of them. Weird

Thought I was special lol. My mom said so

Good luck to everyone. Will be a interesting and great year

For those who have not joined yet I have sent an email with a reminder to join the league. I have also sent pms. You have until the 1st of September to confirm or I will need to replace you.
The Commish.

IML Gear Cream!
Please welcome Oldred91 as the newest member to be added to our league. He is taking Duror's spot who said he didnt have time to play and wanted to give his spot up to someone else.
The Commish.

Please welcome Oldred91 as the newest member to be added to our league. He is taking Duror's spot who said he didnt have time to play and wanted to give his spot up to someone else.
The Commish.
Thanks for the spot. Hopefully I dont look like too much of a idiot during this lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the spot. Hopefully I dont look like too much of a idiot during this lol

Welcome Oldred and dont worry I will probably be 2 steps behind you playing the idiot roll.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome Oldred and dont worry I will probably be 2 steps behind you playing the idiot roll.

Empty your pm box bro. Did you get the invitation I sent to your email?

We'll figure it out and compete for last place bigtoe haha
Happy to see your get in on it too bro

Emptied some messages and yes got it. Is there anyway to empty them all with tapatalk?

Emptied some messages and yes got it. Is there anyway to empty them all with tapatalk?

Need to make sure you empty your sent and received PM'S. Idk If you did or not but for ever I just deleted received and then it would be full again the next day or two.

Need to make sure you empty your sent and received PM'S. Idk If you did or not but for ever I just deleted received and then it would be full again the next day or two.

The inbox is almost empty. It's the sent that is taking forever to empty.

Just deleted over 400 sent messages and still a few left. They went back to 2014. Had to stop and read several that were to the Theboneman. I didn't know the guy was still alive and active on here.

The Commish.

Thanks custom and good luck guys. I hope the NFL has a full season due to covid. I think they will Hell or Highwater it’s the NFL

Get Shredded!
Welcome to those new to the league this year(newbs). My inbox is ready to rock with any kind of side bets you want to throw at me throughout the season. Let's make this a good time for all, even you losers who don't make the (playoffs-in the money) at year's end can possibly get yourself some BTC off of me if you're feeling lucky from week to week. Almost GO TIME! 49rs will win it all this year, and yes I'll put my money where my mouth is

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Welcome to those new to the league this year(newbs). My inbox is ready to rock with any kind of side bets you want to throw at me throughout the season. Let's make this a good time for all, even you losers who don't make the (playoffs-in the money) at year's end can possibly get yourself some BTC off of me if you're feeling lucky from week to week. Almost GO TIME! 49rs will win it all this year, and yes I'll put my money where my mouth is

Minus Seattle there is no other team any good in the NFC. 49ers should cakewalk into the super bowl. Can they beat the chiefs or ravens? Will they suffer the dreaded super bowl loser hangover?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Minus Seattle there is no other team any good in the NFC. 49ers should cakewalk into the super bowl. Can they beat the chiefs or ravens? Will they suffer the dreaded super bowl loser hangover?

We shall see... If you don't believe me and are feeling frisky..I'll take your bets small or large.. in fact I'll be throwing down a decent wager in Tahoe this weekend on my beloved niners.

You always have to throw Green Bay and the Saints in there. S.F. always destroys Green Bay but its no cake walk when they play the Saints

I will be sending final reminder to members emails and here to their pm box about joining the league. Sunday the 30th of August in the final day for members that have not joined yet to join. They are as follows and if you know them please feel free to try to get in touch with them. Monday I am going to the reserve list.
MGM
Heavymetalmadman
Gibbs
Thanks,
The Commish

Let's welcome our newest sponsor ACE LABS
Welcome back Ace. This was one of the sponsors I received part of my winnings from last season. Nice job stepping up again this year. No sponsors= No league . Thnx guys

Thanks Ace! Awesome of you and all the sponsors helping to put this on. Not sure if anyone has said yet ....A big thank you to Custom for getting this together!

Dk

Thanks Ace! Awesome of you and all the sponsors helping to put this on. Not sure if anyone has said yet ....A big thank you to Custom for getting this together!

Dk

Ace is the place and it's been my pleasure.

Yes thanks to all sponsors and Custom! Can we get lifter916 a new bench, his looks homeless and all prison gangster with a towel. And was that duct taped?

Back