• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What brand Clenbuterol was the best from experience? Pharmaceutical grade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried clen years ago it's not for me... way to much shaking. Albuterol was much easier on my body.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tried clen years ago it's not for me... way to much shaking. Albuterol was much easier on my body.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m Up and down about Clen. I had some really good Clen Years ago Mostly everything I’ve had since then has it lived up to its reputation

I've used Alpha every time until this last round and had great results.

I use EP products

I tried clenbuterol from the pharmacy, i did not notice any difference, also EP clen is dosed at double so i have to take fewer pills

Attachments

• clen.jpg
    clen.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 66
Beligas Clen, Livewell, liquid Clen, EP. sopharma

Max

I got this stuff called T prodigy clen (tpclnpro) it was the best Ever.

2257e6dc425178e7ac96ab1dfa97b405.plist

Max
#counterfeit#strong#oldschool

Is Clen ever faked? Seems to cheap for someone to make bunk Clen. Just my opinion

Don’t have a ton of experience with it...EP clen seems to have pretty descent reviews

What brand Clenbuterol was the best from experience? Pharmaceutical grade

Back in the day (15+years ago) we would get liquid drops from ag-guys, would have you jittery and slightly elevated body temp. Shit was fire. Tons of guys on here with seemingly good options and deals. Get some lab rats and experiment with all the products lol

I use EP products

I tried clenbuterol from the pharmacy, i did not notice any difference, also EP clen is dosed at double so i have to take fewer pills
Double the dose and accurately dosed .
PSL clean would get th job done

Back