• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

So if you use a trimmer, does it not make your back all stubbly? It seems like it would make your shirt stick to you and be itchy as hell. :confused: I'd hate to turn my whole back into a big sheet of velcro.
Nah this one gets very close. I never use the foil timer head and didn't have any issues at all.

Best back Shaver ever. The handle is a good length too when it's extended so I can get my entire back easily and I have wider then average lats.

Leg day.

Continuing this deload type of week while I'm searching for alternative exercises. Keeping things about 60-70% besides Adductors and first exercise.

Adductor machine - 215*16, 12, 190*16
Low wide lp - 5pps*17, 15, MR 4*24
Close Smith squat (dunno here.... I can hardly rack the damn bar with my shit shoulder mobility, I'm gonna try the strap trick next time) - 315*12, 315*10
DB Sldl - 100*40, 100*10
1 leg hip thrust - bw*15, 13, 12
Hip extension machine- 75*15, 14, 12
Seated Calve raise (2 count hold and stretch) - 90*15, 13, 12, 11, 11

Got some good blood flowing. Hammering in the form and keeping things stimulated.

Push.

Just moved some heavy weights at the low end of the rep ranges for main movements.

My leg session from yesterday is above as well from what I logged, everything I did is in the post above since I was tinkering.

e7c2f0e47da0b337e5930af65bd2cef9.jpg

Posting my TRAINING day diet below as to what it's evolved to.

Meal 1 - 124c 7f 62p 834kcal

1 bagel
1 packs flavored oats
460g egg whites
100g berries
1 nutra grain bar

Intra - 55c 220kcal

32oz Gatorade
10g eaa

Meal 2 - Post shake 147c 9f 59p 890kcal

2 packs flavored oats
80g cereal (on leg day I add in anther 80 grams)
50g whey
100g pineapple

Meal 3-4-5- 108c 32f 87p 1100kcal

250g chicken breast
300g Jasmine rice
50g chic Fil A sauce
100g pineapple

Meal 6 - 70c 37f 69p 810kcal

250g 85/15 Organic ground beef
250g Jasmine rice

Totals - 720c 149f 451p 5834kcal

I plugged all my food into one of those calories counter apps so, who knows if those totals are right

Last edited:
Leg day, my favorite.

Deload is done. Body feels good.

Hatfield Squats today and I decided to go ahead and push the weight up. Robot reps still. Legs fucking hate me right now.

Pushed up reps on almost every exercise from last rotation but, progress is getting more and more minimal. I've progressed more during this "off season" strength wise then any previously by far and, I've actually improved rep form, tempo and contraction while doing so. This makes knowing when to cycle in and out exercises that much more important.

I've been doing this on back day, and my other leg day so, it's time to adjust this leg day as well.

I'll look to substitute seated leg curl and first. Might do a single leg Seated curl in place of this. The hatfield might have to go if the knees don't agree. The leg press feels good and it's beating the fuck out of my quad all the way up to my hip which I need.

I did calves to. Standing raises, 15-10 reps for 5 sets with 3 seconds hold and strech. Just making it feel like there's battery acid in the muscle.
e7a73e3cd65da661b16eacc888da7e86.jpg

Blast done.

Ended up at 267 this morning.

Starting my cruise today.

I've been off gh for around 45 days now I think. Been using 10mg mk677 during the off time. It's actually treated me much better then the past. I'm not sure why but, I've enjoyed it this go.

I did notice a little more fat accrued during the last couple weeks but, between the gh being gone and still pushing up the food it was expected.

I'm going to keep the gh out at least anther two weeks, longer if I'm still feeling good and recovering fine, and then put it back in at 3iu on training days when I need to.

I'm going to run 300mg TIPP blend per week during the cruise and that's it besides the mk or gh when I add it back in.

Diet is going to stay where it's at. Depending on what my weight does, I may start adding in a little cardio to be sure I'm making use of the food and keeping appetite up.

I'm not sure how long I will cruise..... It will be at least 8 weeks, the goal is 12, but I didn't push the drugs really hard this off season, didn't use a single oral actually thinking back, and recent bloodwork looked excellent.

The time I cruise will depend on what show I'm going to target. I would like to have 14-16 weeks of prep and it will also depend on how I can move my vacation time around for the final week and what we decide to do for family Vacation.

Pics from this morning. Not terrible for the fattest I plan on getting this year and the progress made.
2404926f06256b6f027e6cf2498ca3ad.jpg
011501e3ab3cf37bd6c61ef1cc505405.jpg

Blast done.

Ended up at 267 this morning.

Starting my cruise today.

I've been off gh for around 45 days now I think. Been using 10mg mk677 during the off time. It's actually treated me much better then the past. I'm not sure why but, I've enjoyed it this go.

I did notice a little more fat accrued during the last couple weeks but, between the gh being gone and still pushing up the food it was expected.

I'm going to keep the gh out at least anther two weeks, longer if I'm still feeling good and recovering fine, and then put it back in at 3iu on training days when I need to.

I'm going to run 300mg TIPP blend per week during the cruise and that's it besides the mk or gh when I add it back in.

Diet is going to stay where it's at. Depending on what my weight does, I may start adding in a little cardio to be sure I'm making use of the food and keeping appetite up.

I'm not sure how long I will cruise..... It will be at least 8 weeks, the goal is 12, but I didn't push the drugs really hard this off season, didn't use a single oral actually thinking back, and recent bloodwork looked excellent.

The time I cruise will depend on what show I'm going to target. I would like to have 14-16 weeks of prep and it will also depend on how I can move my vacation time around for the final week and what we decide to do for family Vacation.

Pics from this morning. Not terrible for the fattest I plan on getting this year and the progress made.
2404926f06256b6f027e6cf2498ca3ad.jpg
011501e3ab3cf37bd6c61ef1cc505405.jpg

Looking good coach! You targeting a show this year?

Push.

Volume down a bit today. Getting ready to battle keeping strength up so I'll start early.

More reps or weight on everything with the small reduction in volume.
0d1ab0891aa016c6b5535ab286bd23cf.jpg

Pull today.

Worked a double and only had a couple hours of sleep so just straight working sets today. Also swapped my machine Pulldown to a cable on a bench so I didn't have to load it as heavily.

I should have placed this second with 1 arm Meadows row first but, I didn't. Felt good to hammer this as a first exercise.

Rest was same old stuff. Tad stronger on a couple things. 1 arm Bb was the same but, moved back in order so, progress.
190c83220022447ca3394d3cc45c97db.jpg

Last edited:
Swole ass dude!!!
I feel like a wet bag of shit lol.

It's just the mental side at this point though.

I'm just a couple lbs shy of my highest weight last "off season" before my previous show but, I'm MUCH leaner, posted some pics a few days ago for perspective but, it's just that part of the long term growing phase where you feel fat even if you are better then the last time.

This is where, in the past, I've started to get more conservative with food because I don't want things to get out of hand. Dusty pushed me through that last time and that's where things did get a good bit chubby. I needed it though because I don't think I'd have made the progress I did without going there.

Despite my brain telling me "your getting fat fatty" I'm just continuing to keep the calories high. In a few more weeks, when I'm a good bit into my cruise, I KNOW I'll be fat but, the cruise period is where the progress is really made/held. You can destroy an entire growth phase by fucking off your cruise/"health" phase and pulling back food /training.

I try to preach this to my guys and, the ones who keep hammering away ALWAYS have tremendous improvements.

I feel like a wet bag of shit lol.

It's just the mental side at this point though.

I'm just a couple lbs shy of my highest weight last "off season" before my previous show but, I'm MUCH leaner, posted some pics a few days ago for perspective but, it's just that part of the long term growing phase where you feel fat even if you are better then the last time.

This is where, in the past, I've started to get more conservative with food because I don't want things to get out of hand. Dusty pushed me through that last time and that's where things did get a good bit chubby. I needed it though because I don't think I'd have made the progress I did without going there.

Despite my brain telling me "your getting fat fatty" I'm just continuing to keep the calories high. In a few more weeks, when I'm a good bit into my cruise, I KNOW I'll be fat but, the cruise period is where the progress is really made/held. You can destroy an entire growth phase by fucking off your cruise/"health" phase and pulling back food /training.

I try to preach this to my guys and, the ones who keep hammering away ALWAYS have tremendous improvements.
I saw those pix and the difference is very noticable.
I always drive to make progress on cruises. I even take it personal when I go backwards and it drives me insane!! I suppose it's inevitable to lose a bit of strength etc but at the end of last cycle was first I really experienced with any real significance (really wasn't that bad lol) but it drive me insane.

Little late on training update.

Pull yesterday. Great session. Strength up. Robot reps.

New schedule at work... Again.....Nights from 6-6, not terrible but not ideal. Could be worse.
51d0fee4113e1dff9cb93fb9f37eae5c.jpg

Legs.

Was short on time so I put cable Sldl aside.

Hatfield Squats I backed off the weight a bit and went to a slower tempo. Last time loading at 455 with a slow eccentric was still rough on my knees so, I went even slower with 405.

Leg press was taken so I did a seated machine I like. Felt good and heavy.
9d836548b01e97bd50123738926f2094.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Left shoulder had some pain today so push was just a mostly pump session with a bunch of triceps and side /rear delts. Nothing exciting.

No training today. Just being lazy with the wife.

Started watching a Netflix series called Raising Dion. Not bad, kinda funny. I always start a series and rarely finish it. Stranger things, walking dead, black list and so on. I get busy and just never find the time.

Tomorrow is pull day and back to work.

Raising Dion was pretty good. I think the second season just came out, and I'm looking forward to it.

Raising Dion was pretty good. I think the second season just came out, and I'm looking forward to it.
Yeah, watched episode 1 of the second season today. Good start to the new season.

I slept SO much Friday and Saturday.

Friday I slept till 1, got home at 6ish am, back to sleep at 9.

Saturday I slept from 9 pm to 11am.

Then Saturday night I slept from 10pm to noon Sunday, woke up for a few hours, slept from 2ish to 430pm before I had to get up and get ready for work.

The change in schedule has a lot to do with it, plus I guess the hormones dropping isn't helping.

Either way, I needed it since I never get that much sleep, usually 5 hours a day with a nap if I'm lucky.

Didn't train Sunday since I slept all day so I'll train pull Monday and do some running around for food prep purposes. Need to restock chicken and rice.

More training stuff.

Pull day yesterday and leg day was today. Hung a 25 on the Adductor. Felt like way more then 15 added lbs.

No hack today, was in use and didn't have time to circle back. Little less volume is probably a good call anyways.

Strength is holding nicely but weight took a big hit, down 5 lbs with no change besides a little extra walking at work and the cruise doses.

Putting in extra food here and there until it settles back down.
75e600a581b348f820bf7922cd88437c.jpg
35b50a361442d305799e04bc7f3049d4.jpg
ff4aa4e19d890ef32bab3740a258bdad.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't updated.

Still going along as usual but, my shoulders are fucked. Started with the left one a couple weeks back after a very good session where I cranked up the poundage a good bit. Nothing felt odd during the session but after I had some pain.

Next session I took it easy, very light weights.

This last session I felt ok going in but rep 4 on Incline Smith I felt the pain again. Now it's in both shoulders and WILL not go away.

What's interesting is I haven't had any issues with my shoulders in a very long time and as soon as I started rotating them into injection spots this starts. I dunno if possibly some inflammation from the shot started all the problems but, I guess weirder things have happened. Today would be push but I'm going to not train push until this is sorted out.

I'm cruising atm so I need all my aches gone when I decided to start a prep.

Yesterday was legs.

Swapped up the order and pulled out Adductors since I was running short on time. Went well. Lost a rep here, gained a rep there. All good since rest was much shorter then usual and I didn't have as much time to prepare for each working set.
6c47b96a34e31c165fe40ea98ca13e0c.jpg

Well, my weight keeps dropping.

Little over a week ago I saw the scale dip 4 lbs one night, thought it might be from much more walking at work and lack of sleep but it's gotten as low as 252 from 265 with no change in diet.

I've basically doubled my activity level in the past two weeks from work but, I've had fewer training sessions then usual since I'm really trying to milk as much recovery time as possible during this cruise.

I started adding in a cheat meal on top of my regular diet a few days back and it's slowed the weight loss but hasn't stopped it really. My "cheat" is typically a sleeve of rice cakes (90g carbs) a couple bags of trail mix (560cal mostly fat) and a whey shake. I've been throwing in some chocolate candy here and there during the day as well since there's a bunch laying around from Valentines Day.

I know it's just water weight and fullness but, I don't like seeing the scale go down at all since the goal is to keep it up.

Next step is to add a REAL free meal every day the weight doesn't hold. I haven't had a real cheat meal in no telling how long during this growth phase, probably a month at least and in the past 6 months I might have had 3 free meals total. If I remember right, I had five guys the very beginning of January with the wife for lunch.

Anyways, pull day is up next so I'm curious to see what my strength is like given the weight dip.

Yesterday was my leg day with more of a hamstrings emphasis. Only 1 exercise for "quads" which was hacks but, I didn't do them. Machine was taken, then taken again, then again so I said fuck it and left.

Plenty of work put in though.

2 sets of Adductors
2 sets of low close leg press then 1 muscle round
2 sets of rdls
2 sets of single leg stiff leg deads on the Smith
3 sets of hip extensions
5 sets of calves and hyper extensions

Still working on that horse leg look from behind.
db45dfa54c3cce5acb56f1fb7a5d0fc0.jpg

Push

Pretty good today. Had some slight tenderness in the shoulders but not terrible. Didn't go nuts though and kept things on the safe side.
95aa5adbc64f356105af2fadaf2e089b.jpg

Pull went very well and I saw strength gains across the board which wasn't expected.

The extra rest this week must have done the trick.
a03315d28bf6a35a0f5e96a5f5382c96.jpg

Back