Trump said he'd be signing a NEW health plan two weeks ago.Where is it? (obamacare repeal)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 116
  1. #91
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,506

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,101
    Thanked in
    1,288 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Screw it all. If I was trump I'd drop some serious bombs at this point.

  2. #92
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    904
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,371
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Rep Points
    79110207

    But he has no bombs to drop.
    Where's the new health plan he promised??
    Was this just another lie?


    Help me understand.
    :: prudence ::

  3. #93
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    904
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,371
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Rep Points
    79110207

    Not only did he lie about creating a new great line of coverage, but that boo shit attempt at getting rid of ObamaRama Care failed this morning.

    AGAIN.

    Obamacare Wins For The 3rd Time At The Supreme Court
    June 17, 202110:10 AM ET


    https://www.npr.org/2021/06/17/98883...-supreme-court

    :: prudence ::

  4. #94
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,214

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,422
    Thanked in
    741 Posts
    Rep Points
    30372214

    So, once again the Supreme Court abrogated it's responsibilities by dismissing a case on procedural grounds.

    I'm shocked.

  5. #95
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    America
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    1121906

    Medicaid and Medicare is good . In reality if it was expanded to everyone and you paid what 1.4% of your pay check to help everyone have insurance and coverage for yourself I don't see the big deal . I think the most people can pay up to is like 35 a month with like $10 prescriptions and like 3 dollar doctor visits . As opposed to high deductible limited prescription

  6. #96
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    589
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,495
    Thanked in
    6,689 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jrup1986 View Post
    Medicaid and Medicare is good . In reality if it was expanded to everyone and you paid what 1.4% of your pay check to help everyone have insurance and coverage for yourself I don't see the big deal . I think the most people can pay up to is like 35 a month with like $10 prescriptions and like 3 dollar doctor visits . As opposed to high deductible limited prescription
    Ask a Canadian how they like their socialized medicine.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  7. #97
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,214

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,422
    Thanked in
    741 Posts
    Rep Points
    30372214

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Ask a Canadian how they like their socialized medicine.
    Anyone who can afford to, comes to the U.S. because you'll die waiting in line for care up there. Limiting care and watching people die while waiting in line is how they keep the costs down.

    But, but, but it's free.

  8. #98
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    America
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    1121906

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Anyone who can afford to, comes to the U.S. because you'll die waiting in line for care up there. Limiting care and watching people die while waiting in line is how they keep the costs down.

    But, but, but it's free.
    The major things u wait for but if u need a doctor its slightly longer wait time than usa according to my friends in the maple leaf.

  9. #99
    Registered User
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,179
    Thanked in
    1,465 Posts
    Rep Points
    41360393

    Well he couldn't keep the Dems from impeaching him and the china Joe virus did show up . If he would have got 4 mores years he would have fixed stuff that the last 4 Presidents fucked up

  10. #100
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    904
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,371
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Rep Points
    79110207

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    So, once again the Supreme Court abrogated it's responsibilities by dismissing a case on procedural grounds.

    I'm shocked.
    Sounds like sour grapes to me.
    What's ur reasoning for removing it?
    HOW do u justify it to the 30 million AMERICANS that depend on it?
    Trump was supposed to replace it.
    He failed.
    He didnt do SHIT in 4 years
    He told his followers (although MILLIONS of them are on it ) that and u guys ate it up.
    .The decision was reached after the states failed to show they were negatively impacted by a mandate that had been rendered ineffective, the High Court said
    :: prudence ::

  11. #101
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,214

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,422
    Thanked in
    741 Posts
    Rep Points
    30372214

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Sounds like sour grapes to me.
    What's ur reasoning for removing it?
    HOW do u justify it to the 30 million AMERICANS that depend on it?
    Trump was supposed to replace it.
    He failed.
    He didnt do SHIT in 4 years
    He told his followers (although MILLIONS of them are on it ) that and u guys ate it up.
    .The decision was reached after the states failed to show they were negatively impacted by a mandate that had been rendered ineffective, the High Court said
    That isn't correctly worded. It's 30 million who now depend on ME to pay for their healthcare. After it passed, my premiums quadrupled because I was then paying for me and my family along with the needs of 30 million losers who think working at Walmart stocking shelves is a career.

  12. #102
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,214

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,422
    Thanked in
    741 Posts
    Rep Points
    30372214

    LOL. So here's some libtard professor trying to explain white privilege, and inadvertently explains how people who work provide for those who don't. So yes, all those who depend on "free" healthcare (paid for by ME), need to understand that THEY are the privileged ones. THEYare the privileged recipients of what I pay for.

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1405865550862073857
    Last edited by Necron_99; 06-18-2021 at 11:14 AM.

  13. #103
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    America
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    1121906

    @Necron_99

    If biden did as he said he would everyone would be eligible for the same price . So you're premiums would be the same as everyone else .

    I get food stamps and medicaid. I've had 3 epidural this year. Have chronic pain syndrome, lupus ,fibromyalgia , asthma copd polyarthigia, umbilical hernia, neuropathy

    I'm not mooching. I'm just trying not to die and eat. My gf of 8yrs pays the bills . I literally have a doctor appointment every week if not 2 a week. There is no way I would be able to afford treatment rent food and insurance. I would literally die on the streets hungry.

    Are you religious by any chance?
    If you're Christian would u let a man suffering die in front of you ? Literally Jesus helped all bookers thieves killers. I'm none of those things . I just can't work and haven't worked in 3 years.

    If I attempted to work at McDonald's I could maybe do 4hours 3 to 4 days a week

    7.25 x 15 =108
    108 x .7 = 75 dollars
    Literally id have 300 dollars to buy food , see doctors ,pay rent , car insurance and health insurance

    This isn't 1970 where 300 dollars is livable

    Have some compassion for your fellow brothers. Just because you can do well doesn't mean others are able to do the same.

  14. #104
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,214

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,422
    Thanked in
    741 Posts
    Rep Points
    30372214

    There's major difference between charity for needy and government forced mandates. No one deserves the fruits of another man's labor. No one. Charity is given freely. It is conferred by those who can to those who can't and is a virtuous transaction. Government force is not virtuous. It leaves the provider feeling soured and the recipient feeling entitled. Don't confuse the two.

    I guarantee that I give more to charity than most. I enjoy helping my fellow man that way. But when someone takes from me by force....... fuck you.

    And no, everyone isn't going to pay the same. Only an idiot would believe that and that's how they sold it. They knew people were dumb enough to believe it. People like me pay way more so that others get their free shit. Nothing is free and someone has to pay.

    I'd appreciate a reach around occasionally while I'm being ass fucked.

  15. #105
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    America
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    1121906

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    There's major difference between charity for needy and government forced mandates. No one deserves the fruits of another man's labor. No one. Charity is given freely. It is conferred by those who can to those who can't and is a virtuous transaction. Government force is not virtuous. It leaves the provider feeling soured and the recipient feeling entitled. Don't confuse the two.

    I guarantee that I give more to charity than most. I enjoy helping my fellow man that way. But when someone takes from me by force....... fuck you.

    And no, everyone isn't going to pay the same. Only an idiot would believe that and that's how they sold it. They knew people were dumb enough to believe it. People like me pay way more so that others get their free shit. Nothing is free and someone has to pay.

    I'd appreciate a reach around occasionally while I'm being ass fucked.
    Well we are the only country without universal health care so it must work and being charitable goes hand in hand with being patriotic. If you pay a lil more in taxes or something to help your fellow American thats patriotic

    We pay like 3x more in health care cost than any other nation. Some where the system is broken

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 08:56 AM
  2. Fatloss plan for wife - 50lbs in 14 weeks
    By Slevinsbrother in forum The Pit
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: 04-23-2016, 06:50 PM
  3. Sick of this obamacare bs
    By psychowhite in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 04:40 AM
  4. Fuck Obamacare
    By GS1 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 06:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums