Miami Marlins cancel their season because of "fake" covid?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts

Miami Marlins cancel their season because of "fake" covid?

so i guess you fellows still believe this shit is "fake"? do you know how many millions of dollars cancelling a whole season of pro baseball is gonna cost somebody? this is the damnest "fake" thing i've ever seen!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    798 Posts
    Boy...this hoax just won't quit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    994 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    so i guess you fellows still believe this shit is "fake"? do you know how many millions of dollars cancelling a whole season of pro baseball is gonna cost somebody? this is the damnest "fake" thing i've ever seen!
    Nobody I think is calling it a fake virus. It's a virus yes. But not deadly to pretty much anyone healthy under the age of 65 or 70.. a generally mild respiratory virus that in some has caused issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,978 Posts
    Attendance is usually low enough everyone should be able to stay 6' apart...or more.

I have to say. It's actually been a nice/weird change with "normal" sports being shutdown. A lot of new and interesting sports are on tv. I caught myself watching sumo wrestling the other day. Was funny to see the fans sitting in their little quarantine boxes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Nobody I think is calling it a fake virus. It's a virus yes. But not deadly to pretty much anyone healthy under the age of 65 or 70.. a generally mild respiratory virus that in some has caused issues.
    i think u r prob. right in most cases. however, it seems to be "evolving" into something that can linger around and every day there seems to be something diff. or some other organ that it causes long term damage too. i'm def. no expert on any of this shit, but what really does bother me, is the people that just seem to be indifferent to it. i understand life has to go on and we can't let this thing run our lives, but i do think it's a serious thing. just my op.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    732 Posts
    So did the mlb cancel or just the Marlins? Can a team even do that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    994 Posts
    i think u r prob. right in most cases. however, it seems to be "evolving" into something that can linger around and every day there seems to be something diff. or some other organ that it causes long term damage too. i'm def. no expert on any of this shit, but what really does bother me, is the people that just seem to be indifferent to it. i understand life has to go on and we can't let this thing run our lives, but i do think it's a serious thing. just my op.
    Following up on your idea. Viruses do mutate in the body to save themselves off from dying. The flu lays dormant in the corners of the body hidden. Now I read Covid is a full blown assault on the immune system. It hits quickly. Now it will take your body a bit to adjust to the foreign matter in it but will in most cases overcome it. That's why vit c, zinc even vit d are important. Keep your immune health strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Hospitals & the like r calling the standard cold & the regular flu corana virus to get federal $$.
    People that have been at deaths door with cancer & the like get corona bcz their imune system os so worn out & die. Again it get labeled corona death for the federal $$.
    Most people r so Greedy they cant even see straight its fkn disgusting & the country is suffering becz of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    So did the mlb cancel or just the Marlins? Can a team even do that?
    so far just the marlins from what i understand. so many players tested pos., don't think they had much of a choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    blasphemy Multislacker! I would kill every single Chinaman in the world to have major sports back to normal but mainly for NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Attendance is usually low enough everyone should be able to stay 6' apart...or more.

I have to say. It's actually been a nice/weird change with "normal" sports being shutdown. A lot of new and interesting sports are on tv. I caught myself watching sumo wrestling the other day. Was funny to see the fans sitting in their little quarantine boxes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    They only canceled games tell Sunday officially. Otherwise their season will still be played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Show me the bodies....of all the baseball players, basketball players, football players, soccer players, tennis players, etc. who are dead from SARS-CoV-2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,978 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    blasphemy Multislacker! I would kill every single Chinaman in the world to have major sports back to normal but mainly for NFL.
    Oh well, now you definitely lost me at pro fb. I haven't watched that in years. It got sad and pathetic before they ever started taking knees.

Sooooooo many other sports out there....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    My Man, HoTRod,

The virus is real. What is fake is the amount people dying, the supposed severity, and the fact they are refusing to let medicines that work be used or acknowledged. All I am asking of you is to keep an open mind, watch, listen, stay vigilant, and be wary. They are using attrition to beat you and other people into submission. Vote for Biden, and this all goes away is the subliminal messaging. I talk to Doctors and nurses more days than I do not. The majority that are not brainwashed will admit masks are mostly worthless. It serves two purposes. First, to calm the masses into believing it helps and thus keeping people calm, but it also a way to show those of us that would stand against them, that they have the majority under their charm/ their control. Through fear....coercion....etc.

I understand your concerns. You have a family and you deeply care for them. They might as well have pulled up on you in unmarked cars and said" Mr Hotrod, it would be a real shame if your family got sick, have a great day, see you around" and then drove off...That is essentially hat they are doing to all Americans. Make no mistake, between here and up to and after the election(depending on outcome) things will escalate. I would recommend praying, and preparing. Giving into fear will only let them win that much easier. I for one do not want to be 70 years old looking back 30 years and wished I stepped up as a man and did what was right, not only for my family but of that of all patriotic Americans. We can not let them win. Even if it means some of us die. Freedom is worth any sacrifice. I would recommend talking to those that you trust on a game plan for D-DAY. Where should your wife and kids go.... where will you as men and soldiers of this war meet. Who will lead.... etc. I know 5 years ago many of us would laugh at this post, myself included....but if you laugh now....then you get what you deserve when it comes your way. I can only say, Take care brothers and regardless of the outcome I will be on the battlefield, by myself if need be..... but Ill be honest, I am scared.....and it would strengthen my spirit and resolve to know that many more will join me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,074 Posts
    Nobody will go to the game.

Not enough to even pay the electric bill for a game.

Its a financial decision.

Period!