• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Integrity labs- who wants to run a sponsored log???!

jano is untrustworthy

Everyone has an opinion. I’ve personally seen blind samples submitted by a source to Jano and to Lab4Tox. That was requested by the community and the source obliged. The sample results matched up.

But I listed the other options. Bottom line is it’s available and a lot better than bloodwork. Guys respond to test differently so there’s a wide gap in acceptable test levels. Not to mention the conflict in interest associated with a source sending out a “sponsored log”.

Praetorian did that for years. That game is over and done with. You’ll just appeal to the gearwhores begging to get a couple of free vials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a subforum traffic standpoint Logs are a great supplemental form of showing what a lab has to offer. Bloodwork is always recommended (and included in most logs). With that said of course HPLC with a triple blind designated contributor is the best option, but not always viable nor does it have to be the only thing done.

KrossOut from his thread history seems to bash on any thread a sponsor makes related to trials, logs, contests, etc. Obviously, yes, some labs need to be quadruple verified because they try to do some extensive selective scamming plan. However, the pessimism doesn’t apply to every single vendor.

I have no quarrel with any vendor or member wanting HPLC testing, it’s a benefit to everyone. That doesn’t mean that other methods don’t offer value. I’ve operated on the bloodwork verification method for years and haven’t been burned; and yes I have been burned before when I first started and didn’t do any research... Guess how I detected it, both times? BLOODWORK.

Last edited:
From a subforum traffic standpoint Logs are a great supplemental form of showing what a lab has to offer. Bloodwork is always recommended (and included in most logs). With that said of course HPLC with a triple blind designated contributor is the best option, but not always viable nor does it have to be the only thing done.

KrossOut from his thread history seems to bash on any thread a sponsor makes related to trials, logs, contests, etc. Obviously, yes, some labs need to be quadruple verified because they try to do some extensive selective scamming plan. However, the pessimism doesn’t apply to every single vendor.

I have no quarrel with any vendor or member wanting HPLC testing, it’s a benefit to everyone. That doesn’t mean that other methods don’t offer value. I’ve operated on the bloodwork verification method for years and haven’t been burned; and yes I have been burned before when I first started and didn’t do any research.
As a rep, I have always had success with logs. Im not discrediting his point. So many people just took a big hit so they do have the right to form the questions. If it was up to me id test all gear, run logs etc. But reality is I am a father with kids and a wife scraping by during this whole covid thing. I can promise this. I will do my best when working with the sponsor to give the members what they want and need. I will be discussing business later on today and I will get back with you guys. I appreciate everyones input.

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

I have no quarrel with any vendor or member wanting HPLC testing, it’s a benefit to everyone. That doesn’t mean that other methods don’t offer value. I’ve operated on the bloodwork verification method for years and haven’t been burned; and yes I have been burned before when I first started and didn’t do any research... Guess how I detected it, both times? BLOODWORK.

Says the guy that’s looking for free gear.

My suggestion was a legitimate one. I don’t care if he does it or doesn’t do it. Just pointing out that the stuff Praetorian did (like sponsored logs) made their shit look good. A lot of members are educated to that now.

I’m interested to know how bloodwork verifies deca, Tren, EQ, or any oral compound?

Last edited:
Responding to a sponsors post, though yes would result in free products, is not the same as begging for it or instigating a handout. So don’t discredit that. I don’t know what you have against free shit, but you troll every single sponsor thread that has anything to do with it. In the end after running a lengthy log, and the cost of bloodwork does it not really even out? Beyond that it gives members an opportunity to try out a vendor that they may not have ever bothered with.

You are right that bloodwork cannot analyze all of the compounds, but regardless it is a beneficial practice and goes hand in hand with the log to produce a well rounded picture of a lab.

It’s not feasible for anyone to HPLC every single product from every single lab. With your view point and pessimism your HPLC doesn’t matter after a new batch anyway. The same with bloodwork, logs, anything. You can try to cover every base to verify the true contents of a vial, but in the end it could be drastically different at a moments notice.

Once again this isn’t a debate about the benefits of HPLC, just addressing you being a general cunt.

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

Responding to a sponsors post, though yes would result in free products, is not the same as begging for it or instigating a handout. So don’t discredit that. I don’t know what you have against free shit, but you troll every single sponsor thread that has anything to do with it. In the end after running a lengthy log, and the cost of bloodwork does it not really even out? Beyond that it gives members an opportunity to try out a vendor that they may not have ever bothered with.

You are right that bloodwork cannot analyze all of the compounds, but regardless it is a beneficial practice and goes hand in hand with the log to produce a well rounded picture of a lab.

It’s not feasible for anyone to HPLC every single product from every single lab. With your view point and pessimism your HPLC doesn’t matter after a new batch anyway. The same with bloodwork, logs, anything. You can try to cover every base to verify the true contents of a vial, but in the end it could be drastically different at a moments notice.

Once again this isn’t a debate about the benefits of HPLC, just addressing you being a general cunt.

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

Thanks. For the record I don’t “troll” any threads. I was in Praetorian sticking up for Jswole when no one else was and I wouldn’t even in the slightest bit consider the recommendation that I made in this thread to be “trolling”.

And I’m very satisfied that you think of me as a “general cunt”. I could care less what you think. It’s an anonymous forum so you can sit there clacking out your words. I’m not writing any of this for YOUR benefit anyway. Lots of guys are reading this. I’m not sure that they view someone that’s recommending a “new way of testing that no longer involves giving Vets free gear” as being a general cunt. There’s a lot more customers that never get free cycles because dudes like you grab it all up and jump sponsor to sponsor.

It’s also guys like you that have dudes LEAVING ASF in hoards right now. So enjoy the rest of your day bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nominate @waterturkey to run the log. I have no doubt he would do an excellent job.

Get Shredded!
Now the way Praetorian ran logs is testosterone is the cheapest hormone to make so they had legit vials of that for these sponsored logs. They’d get a vet to run the log and pull bloods and BOOM “wow, fire numbers”.

Average Joe Customer got their factory floor sweeping blend of underdosed multiple compounds. Then when the customers complained or showed bad bloodwork, guys would swoop in and bully that customer pointing at the bloods from countless sponsored logs.

It worked until HPLC testing was done and they got caught.

But bloodwork is cool, and I’m glad that @waterturkey or whoever gets to try a brand new lab.

jano is untrustworthy

Jano WAS untrustworthy. He has many eyes on him now and has past all the test vials that have been sent in for blind testing. They have also been crossed referenced by lab4tox and the end results have all matches up between the 2 different testing facilities. I was probably one of the biggest haters against jano, and he has regained my trust after the sample that myself and another lab came up with to send him. There is no way in hell he could have nailed the mixture to a T without having tested it.

Back