• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly ready to name names

She committed suicide three day from now.

I’m guessing “Sudden acute response to Covid-19 infection contracted while in federal holding” as the alleged cause of death.

Spot on - Yesterday Fox News “mistakenly” posted on their site she was taken to the hospital battling COVID then immediately took it down.

I would figure while she was hiding in her NH mansion she'd put together a document that she can slip to her lawyer so that the info will be revealed should anything happen to her.

she had 20 million dollars multiple passports and she decided to stay inside america. now she will spend rest of her life in prison.

Her days are numbed just like Jeffery Epstein, do you think people like the Clinton's are going to allow her to testify?

she had 20 million dollars multiple passports and she decided to stay inside america. now she will spend rest of her life in prison.
Yeah, at least a week.

IML Gear Cream!
Feds don't make these kind of arrests unless they already know everything.

She is toast either way and rightfully so. Pure evil.

Could just be a coincidence

Word is she is a bigger fish then Epstein himself and that her father is involved at the highest level of child trafficking

I can't wait to see Tom Hanks and Kevin Spacey go down. Those two make me sick. I mean they all do but these two play it off all innocent and have had multiple victims of theirs killed off.

This ties into the CIA (rogue) and Satanic Worship. I know someone here is laughing at me now, thinking I am crazy but when it comes out, your'e gonna say holy shit, Wesley was right LOL

Word is she is a bigger fish then Epstein himself and that her father is involved at the highest level of child trafficking

I can't wait to see Tom Hanks and Kevin Spacey go down. Those two make me sick. I mean they all do but these two play it off all innocent and have had multiple victims of theirs killed off.

This ties into the CIA (rogue) and Satanic Worship. I know someone here is laughing at me now, thinking I am crazy but when it comes out, your'e gonna say holy shit, Wesley was right LOL

I used to listen to this guy Mark Passio who was convinced that the world was run by a satanic cult or something. I laughed it off at the time but every now and then I start to wonder if he was on to something

All the more reason she will either be suicided or give the feds the info they want and be put into protective custody, she won't go to prison.

Get Shredded!
Why stay in Merica with 20mill at least, multiple passports and not go to a non extraordinary country?

I cant see Andrew, Clinton, and Trump ever let her testify. Very surprised if this ever gets to a Court.

Why stay in Merica with 20mill at least, multiple passports and not go to a non extraordinary country?

I cant see Andrew, Clinton, and Trump ever let her testify. Very surprised if this ever gets to a Court.

I would guess certain people wanted her at arms reach....just incase; Otherwise she could of lived very nicely in some remote country.

Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are....these folks had friends on both sides of that coin
My friends are regular, hard working, family people. Good people. Decent people with morals. Fireman, school teachers, gym owner, electrician and a couple PD friends. But honestly you’d know more about me if I told you who wasn’t my friends. Billionaire’s, politicians, child molesters and anyone who associates with them.

Thise pictures were no coincidence, they are pictures of rich assed, live above the law, silver spoon criminals.

I hope she spills her guts and they all go to jail.

My friends are regular, hard working, family people. Good people. Decent people with morals. Fireman, school teachers, gym owner, electrician and a couple PD friends. But honestly you’d know more about me if I told you who wasn’t my friends. Billionaire’s, politicians, child molesters and anyone who associates with them.

Thise pictures were no coincidence, they are pictures of rich assed, live above the law, silver spoon criminals.

I hope she spills her guts and they all go to jail.

Agree 100%...thus the sarcasm 😊

Trump already admitted a year ago that at one time he was "friends" (or more like an acquaintance with Jeffrey Epstaein) and then he cut ties with him many years ago, I am assuming after Epstein's first federal child trafficking indictments many years ago.

Trump already admitted a year ago that at one time he was "friends" (or more like an acquaintance with Jeffrey Epstaein) and then he cut ties with him many years ago, I am assuming after Epstein's first federal child trafficking indictments many years ago.
Yup, notice how the pics of Trump are all pre 2005 and the ones of Clinton are AFTER Epstein's crimes were revealed. Its not rocket science.

This!!!! I heard she was too, also about her father..

But you are hitting the nail on the head with Hanks and Spacey! Absolutely worthless individuals and they will somehow get caught in this.. its going to be a web of such magnitude that we all will be baffled

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I believe since she was born in France she could of openly stayed there and they wouldn't extradited her..

But her being back in the states so close to where everything is taking place leaves you to wonder there had to be more to it.. anyone with that money, connections and intelligence would not just be a sitting duck knowing what's going to take place.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back