• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly ready to name names

Get Shredded!
More censorship and more cover up.

JUST IN - Judge rules some #GhislaineMaxwell details are too "sensational and impure" to be disclosed to the public, thus most of the government’s redactions remain redacted and more redactions will be added.

See how long this is taking? That's why I don't have a lot of faith in the courts deciding election any time soon.

JUST IN - Judge orders Ghislaine Maxwell trial date for Nov 29th

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...tein-evidence-ghislaine-maxwell-investigators

Bill Gates Urged To Provide Epstein Evidence To Ghislaine Maxwell Investigators

Bill Gates is being urged to come forward with evidence about his former pedo-pal Jeffrey Epstein, after their years-long relationship continued after Epstein was a known pedophile - and has been cited by anonymous sources as a key factor in Melinda Gates' decision to divorce him, which she began pursuing in 2019 after Gates' relationship with Epstein came under the spotlight.

Curiously, Gates adviser Boris Nikolic (pictured below) was named as a fallback executor in an will Epstein amended days before his August 10 death in a Manhattan jail cell.

gates%20group%201_1.jpg

Looks like they must name Co Conspirators by today...

Will it happen??

Feds Must Disclose ‘Identities of Any Unnamed Co-Conspirators’ to Ghislaine Maxwell, Trial Judge Rules

• Federal prosecutors must disclose the “identities of any unnamed co-conspirators” whose names they plan to refer to at trial to Ghislaine Maxwell
  • In a three-page ruling, U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan also ordered the government to “disclose all co-conspirator statements it intends to offer at trial no later than” Oct. 11.
  • Ghislaine and R Kelly to name names??

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21055172/maxwell-co-conspirators-9321.pdf

Interesting....

https://resistthemainstream.org/ex-...kalikes-to-help-her-hide/?utm_source=telegram

Ex-Security Guard for Ghislaine Maxwell Says Her Team Hired ‘Lookalikes’ to Help Her Hide: Report

Matt Hellyer said: We went to an agency in France. A security collaborating agency. They found us two people who resembled Ghislaine and her brother Kevin.

‘They strolled in Paris for a couple of days and we leaked it to a newspaper. That is how we distracted the attention away from where Ghislaine really was. She was in the US at all times.

‘Ghislaine was not running from the authorities, she was running from the media.

‘And, you know, many people don’t believe Epstein killed himself. So we were also hired to protect her from a potential killer.’

Judge is getting ready to be promoted. Read between the lines...already paid off.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/17/ghislaine-maxwell-judge-will-finish-trial-despite-possible-promotion/

Ghislaine Maxwell judge will finish trial despite possible promotion

In a statement Tuesday, US Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said he would recommend Nathan for the appeals court job, calling her an “outstanding” jurist.

“Ali Nathan is an outstanding judge for the Southern District of New York and her experience, legal brilliance, love of the rule of law and perspective would be invaluable in ensuring the federal judiciary fulfills its obligation to ensure equal justice for all,” Schumer said in a statement.

If appointed by President Biden, Nathan would be the second openly gay woman to serve as a federal appellate judge, Schumer said.

Nathan has been quizzing potential jurors for the Maxwell trial about their ability to remain impartial in the high-profile case since Tuesday morning

Attachments

• judge-alison-nathan-1.jpg
    judge-alison-nathan-1.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 35
They must really be protecting her, I figured she would have been suicided by the Clinton's by now.

There's still a mega crap ton of evidence that she is likely in possession of. Given her family background in the media, she probably has all her bases covered if anything happens. People *might* get suspicious if *both* of them committed suicide. :roflmao:

People *might* get suspicious if *both* of them committed suicide. :roflmao:

One thing I have learned over the past several years is how naïve, stupid and forgetful most people are.

Get Shredded!
Word is she is a bigger fish then Epstein himself and that her father is involved at the highest level of child trafficking

I can't wait to see Tom Hanks and Kevin Spacey go down. Those two make me sick. I mean they all do but these two play it off all innocent and have had multiple victims of theirs killed off.

This ties into the CIA (rogue) and Satanic Worship. I know someone here is laughing at me now, thinking I am crazy but when it comes out, your'e gonna say holy shit, Wesley was right LOL

Epstein was a key facilitator in an international pedophilia ring servicing business VIP's, politicians, etc for decades and decades. And yes, Bill and Hilary visited Epstein's pedo island several times, but Bill more. Before Epstein got arrested he bulldozed his Satanic temple on his island.....this is where victims would also be sacrificed/killed in satanic ceremonies.
Here is the temple: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/epsteins-island-temple-drone-video-offers-look-inside.html

Maxwell also had a helicopter license and was trained on how to pilot/control commercial personal submarines to, you know, transport victims.
This is the type Epstein reportedly had access to from one of his Arab clients......https://www.migaloo-submarines.com/m5-1-of-1/.

The ex-boss of Barclay's just got canned over his connections to Epstein.....lots of emails with vague and arcane references to "snow white"....and no, we are not talking about powdered goods or the fucking Disney movie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...w-white-codewords-emails-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

Hopefully the lid is ripped off this whole thing and all the sick depravity is exposed for the world to see. Would love nothing more than to see normies heads spin as their little CNN worlds are peeled apart before their very eyes.

I highly doubt anything will happen to any politicians like the Clinton’s, celebrities or anyone with money. It’s just another show.

I highly doubt anything will happen to any politicians like the Clinton’s, celebrities or anyone with money. It’s just another show.

Perhaps and most likely, unfortunately. But one can hope!

Doubt we get anything out of this....

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-25_09-53-21.jpg
    photo_2021-11-25_09-53-21.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 72
https://resistthemainstream.org/new...d-right-before-his-death/?utm_source=telegram

New Report Reveals Jeffrey Epstein Called His Girlfriend Right Before Death
Financier and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had a 15-minute phone conversation with his girlfriend Karyna Shuliak before committing suicide in his cell, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

During the phone call the convicted sex offender did not in any way reveal an intention to end his life, according to the report.

This call, however, was missing in the phone logs provided to the NYT by the Bureau of Prisons. The provided documents also did not indicate if Epstein’s last call was on a monitored line.

Shuliak, whom Epstein reportedly helped put through dental school, is one of the largest beneficiaries of several trusts the accused child sex trafficker established over the years, according to the NYT.

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000594632591.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000594632591.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 62
The fix is in:

Judge Nathan has granted Ghislaine Maxwell's request that evidence in the trial be redacted to hide 'sensational and impure' information

One week before the trial began, Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden nominated Judge Nathan to higher office in the US 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals

Who wins the Democrat of the Week Award today?

Ghislaine Maxwell for the start of her sex trafficking trial?

Juicy Smollette for the start of his Staging a hate crime trial?

Joe Biden for shutting down travel to South Africa based on 4 cases with "mild severity" found in vaccinated patients?

or...drum Roll....

Dr.Fraudci, for saying in an interview, In regards to Rand Paul...that "Rand Paul was spinning facts and attacking science." That Rand Paul was essentially the one lying. And then he actually said "What about his involvement on January 6th" - Talk about deflection. LMAO

Please vote. I cant choose the Loser of the Day -In my best Trump voice

Who wins the Democrat of the Week Award today?

Ghislaine Maxwell for the start of her sex trafficking trial?

Juicy Smollette for the start of his Staging a hate crime trial?

Joe Biden for shutting down travel to South Africa based on 4 cases with "mild severity" found in vaccinated patients?

or...drum Roll....

Dr.Fraudci, for saying in an interview, In regards to Rand Paul...that "Rand Paul was spinning facts and attacking science." That Rand Paul was essentially the one lying. And then he actually said "What about his involvement on January 6th" - Talk about deflection. LMAO

Please vote. I cant choose the Loser of the Day -In my best Trump voice
did you see how fraudci bit his lip right after he said “what about Jan 6th” … how strange these lizard…. I mean libtard people are.

there is something weird about the way they all look if you look close enough. I’m not making this shit up and I’m only slightly crazy…. But most of the people you see in authority positions just don’t look human. They are, as far as I’m concerned, sub-human … they all have something about the way they look that is just off..

look closely when you see them… all of them on both sides of the party… so weird.

Back