Monster Labs website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    131

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    822939656

    Good to see they are back 100% again. I had some issues before and the reps and Monster made it right. Have been running the product since then and am at my biggest and strongest now. Definitely legit stuff.

  2. #17
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,396
    Thanked in
    992 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    Good to see they are back 100% again. I had some issues before and the reps and Monster made it right. Have been running the product since then and am at my biggest and strongest now. Definitely legit stuff.
    Thanks for the support brother
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

  3. #18
    Registered User
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    2,043

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,908
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    817 Posts
    Rep Points
    1641332849

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    We are finally live again at ASF. I will be repping here along side of the boss, GGG. Glad to be back as an official rep at my home site here.

    many of you have already noticed that our website is pass word protected. This is just temporary while we finalize our ASF exclusive website, due to open in about a week. Until then you can use code YWEJ1SVM to gain access and see what we have going on.

    Monster has some slight changes coming, including donation options as well as some new products in the works. And donít forget there is always a discount code to be had. GGG and I have a return customer discount as well as a first time buyer discount. So get ahold of one of us to make sure you are not paying full website price.

    during our down time we really focused in on stuff that we felt needed an overhaul. Product stock, customer service, T/A times are all thing that we have put effort into making better for the end user. We are back and better than ever.

    GGG and I are easy to talk to and always eager to help, so if you have any questions please reach out. We are happy to assist you in any way imaginable.

    Keep an eye out for contests, giveaways, and the occasional sale. We are glad to be back at our home forum.

    So glad to have yíall back brotherís, i havenít been disappointed with the sources Iíve been using since yíall left but just know the quality of monster and integrity theyíve shown me during ordering or any hiccups that may have occurred. Straight up service from monster !!! you know Iíll be hittin ya up on my next order !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    what is the website for this Monster labs company?
    are they processing orders at this time?

  5. #20
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,441
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Brensmit View Post
    what is the website for this Monster labs company?
    are they processing orders at this time?
    mymonsterlabs.com. Until the new website is up we currently have it password protected. Password to get in is in the first post. Take a look and let us know what you think brother. Donít forget about the discount code if you decide to try us. Just get ahold of ggg or myself beforehand and we will set you up.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  6. #21
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,441
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    So glad to have yíall back brotherís, i havenít been disappointed with the sources Iíve been using since yíall left but just know the quality of monster and integrity theyíve shown me during ordering or any hiccups that may have occurred. Straight up service from monster !!! you know Iíll be hittin ya up on my next order !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to see you in here dale. So many good sponsors to choose from, itís hard to stray from one when you get good product and service like you have been with your recent tdís. Just remember we are here If you ever need anything man. Thanks for the kind words.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  7. #22
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    Are you even 15 years old? gtfo
    this is a troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Brensmit View Post
    what is the website for this Monster labs company?
    are they processing orders at this time?

  8. #23
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,441
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Are you even 15 years old? gtfo
    this is a troll
    Yeah I didnít even notice his post count. Then I saw his other posts. *Facepalm*
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Sierra2500hd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    175
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've had a good experience with their products and am looking forward to ordering again!

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,396
    Thanked in
    992 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Feels good to be back.

    Once we have Monsters website figured out and running smooth , then its time for a sale.... 🤠
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    bmfit107's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    102

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    4995324

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    We are finally live again at ASF. I will be repping here along side of the boss, GGG. Glad to be back as an official rep at my home site here.

    many of you have already noticed that our website is pass word protected. This is just temporary while we finalize our ASF exclusive website, due to open in about a week. Until then you can use code YWEJ1SVM to gain access and see what we have going on.

    Monster has some slight changes coming, including donation options as well as some new products in the works. And donít forget there is always a discount code to be had. GGG and I have a return customer discount as well as a first time buyer discount. So get ahold of one of us to make sure you are not paying full website price.

    during our down time we really focused in on stuff that we felt needed an overhaul. Product stock, customer service, T/A times are all thing that we have put effort into making better for the end user. We are back and better than ever.

    GGG and I are easy to talk to and always eager to help, so if you have any questions please reach out. We are happy to assist you in any way imaginable.

    Keep an eye out for contests, giveaways, and the occasional sale. We are glad to be back at our home forum.

    Awesome!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Registered User
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    51
    Posts
    619

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice to see ya back bro... solid source, solid rep.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,441
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    Nice to see ya back bro... solid source, solid rep.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything. Good to hear from you again, itís been a while.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  14. #29
    Registered User
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    51
    Posts
    619

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Thanks bro. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything. Good to hear from you again, itís been a while.
    I do and will be in touch !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,396
    Thanked in
    992 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Happy Monday!

    Use codes

    GGG10 or Triple10

    For 10% off
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

Similar Threads

  1. Thank You Monster Labs!
    By SwollenKing2000 in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2020, 04:33 PM
  2. Monster Labs
    By Babooks83 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-30-2018, 12:52 AM
  3. Monster Labs?
    By NotoriousDev25 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-30-2018, 04:14 PM
  4. Monsters labs website change?
    By Massivemate in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 09:06 AM
  5. MONSTER labs and ADVANCED labs legit??
    By 0828djj in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2017, 07:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums