• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral AAS

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's hear what your Favorite orals are and why?
What do you prefer to run you're orals with?

Thanks bros!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks bros!!

Only oral ive had luck with is anavar everything else just doesnt agree with my liver. Add test deca and mast and whoaaaa babay. Bout to try inject superdrol tho so well see what happens.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Only oral ive had luck with is anavar everything else just doesnt agree with my liver. Add test deca and mast and whoaaaa babay. Bout to try inject superdrol tho so well see what happens.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Let me know how you like the superdrol it's been one thats caught my eye bro

Thanks bros!!

M1T my man. Insanely strong and the results come fast!

Superdrop makes me feel like crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally Halo once or twice a year. Rock solid look with strength going through the roof. Down side, once or twice max for 4 weeks. Very harsh on liver.

I have recently changed my favorite oral. Last year it was dbol and it had been dbol. Then I got my hands on real and accurate dosed anavar... hands down my favorite oral is anavar

Anavar @ 30mgs -10mgs 3x per day for 3-6months

I also like old school Boladrol and Epistane is nice. I once ran epistane at 90mgs ED and logged it. Talk about anger LOL.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

How do you tell what doesn’t agree with your liver

anavar because it's the only one i've tried so i have nothing to compare it to lol

I would have to say my favorite AAS oral would be Anadrol 50 w proper food intake and training it’s a brutal mass builder And strength gains are through the roof , but getting older now and the sides are just too heavy, it’s a shame because it’s a hell of a compound but respect the stuff because it has a million positives and 2 million negatives

Get Shredded!
Anavar @ 30mgs -10mgs 3x per day for 3-6months

I also like old school Boladrol and Epistane is nice. I once ran epistane at 90mgs ED and logged it. Talk about anger LOL.

I love Epistane at 75-100mg per day. I'd run that over Var or Winny any day.

Back