• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Workout Equipment

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello brothers,
I’m about to buy a home gym to keep up with my busy schedule and just cause i want one damnit
What im asking here is for any recommendations on where to buy some decent stuff at a price that i wont be able to lift
Something like a Squat rack/bench/leg combo type piece of equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello brothers,
I’m about to buy a home gym to keep up with my busy schedule and just cause i want one damnit
What im asking here is for any recommendations on where to buy some decent stuff at a price that i wont be able to lift
Something like a Squat rack/bench/leg combo type piece of equipment

I meant at a price that i can lift

Titan normally has the best prices and free shipping (for the basics) , but most places are out of stock on everything. Craigslist used to be good, but pickings are now scarce, and gouging is going on all over.

I got my entire home gym set up..power cage, oly bar, safety squat bar, dumbells, plates and attachments through Amazon
cbad1177bd67112e5a030621907c039b.jpg
5dc68a241ba88ec2445c7c45f19308c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's nice MAN!!!!!
Thanks man! One of the things I love about Amazon is that nothing I ordered took longer than two weeks to arrive. Most items within 6 days, some in 2 days

I got mine from titan and my rack from force usa. I usually go check out titan during any holiday because they'll have sales

Titan has alot available for back order with shipping over the next few weeks to month. go to the website and click IN STOCK. racks, machines, some barbells, and a few plates.

Check us out on Instagram. We have a 2-3 week backlog but catching up with us hiring 2 new welder/fabricators. We are trying to figure out our shipping because we are getting a higher demand for out of state orders. Check us out and let me know what your think.

https://www.instagram.com/heptagon_strength_equipment/

Started following you on Instagram under my business page, ill hit you up for some pricing.

I got my entire home gym set up..power cage, oly bar, safety squat bar, dumbells, plates and attachments through Amazon

Damn brother thats nice !!
I was looking at amazon earlier but didn’t come across anything like that guess I’ll have to take a better look. Thanks!

Titan normally has the best prices and free shipping (for the basics) , but most places are out of stock on everything. Craigslist used to be good, but pickings are now scarce, and gouging is going on all over.

Appreciate it brother I’m headed to titan now to take a look

Hey remember when you were using a backpack and broom sticks! That was a good time.

IMG_3197.jpg
IMG_3196.jpg
IMG_3195.jpg
Grabbing this for $100 Tuesday, not the best equipment but it will do the trick. Just really need something at home to maintain with and on a budget this is perfect. 220 lbs stack

I just scored a leg press/hack squat machine for my gym. The only other piece I wanted was a revere hyper but I don't think I have the room for it

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Back