• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thinking of keeping it simple

mixedup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With the coronavirus virus been mostly a lot of bodyweight exercises and I found I've put on some excess way since our qurantine started in march

I'm thinking of going back to and old school test deca dbol cycle instead of a more complicated cutting cycle. Thoughts? Opinions?

I am kind of in the same boat as you. In my opinion though its probably better to spend some time cutting before going on a wet bulk. You'll hate how you'll look on a wet bulk cycle if you start off chubbier than usual.

Have you considered going on a short cut to lose the quarantine pounds before going on a wet bulk cycle?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

With the coronavirus virus been mostly a lot of bodyweight exercises and I found I've put on some excess way since our qurantine started in march

I'm thinking of going back to and old school test deca dbol cycle instead of a more complicated cutting cycle. Thoughts? Opinions?

Cutting cycles don’t have to be complicated bro.

Im going sust, NPP, dbol but it will be more of a recomp than a bulk. My weight hasnt changed much because my diet hasn't changed, but Ive def gotten softer and weaker. So my plan is to keep cals and macros where they are for the first 4 to 6 weeks then adjust from there.

My advice would be to keep eating your normal maintenance to start. With the gear and training added, you will tighten up pretty quickly in my experience.

Im not a big fan of constantly doing deficits and surpluses. Ive done much better since taking the time to find my maintenance cals and macros where I could sit at a comfortable but lean BF% and train with intensity, then slowly add a little at a time to that when I stall out. Makes it less complicated and I stay in decent shape and give my body time to adjust to a new set point instead of constantly yo yoing in BW. Its just been one long lean bulk for me for the past 6 or 7 years. I think thats a big reason why Ive been able to keep all my tissue despite not training in over 3 months now.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly at ease being bulked up I've cut down numerous past years for weightclasses.i did think of a short cut but those somehow always turn into full cutting cycles lol

Also my connect will be out of a few key orals for the next 2 weeks

I can do 50mg dbol, 25mg dbol 50mg adrol either for 6 weeks. Or I can do Superdrol 30mg for 30 days

If I was ever concerned with bodyfat I'd use lower test, Tren, mast, Winny or Var. Not necessarily all together but these do tend to push you toward the direction of leaning out. I'm on 150mg of tren E and I'm leaning out a little without changing my "diet". I'm also on 400eq and 375 test ftr.

switch the d-bol to t-bol. t-bol will give u some strength and vascularity w/o the water. also no gyno w/t-bol. just my .02 cents. have u ever done s-drol(the reason i ask is 30mg is alot imo. when i did it, thats what i thought. ended up @10mg a day and that was plenty)

Last edited:
Yes I have done superdrol tbol seems interesting. But I dont thin it will pack on size

Cutting cycles don’t have to be complicated bro.

This right here..

And on top of that there's a lot of things that we can do by changing up our diets, and right when we think we are okay and we're on point, just reach out and talk to other people and see what they are doing, and then start doing some research and you'll be surprised of all sorts of other type of diets that pertain to this way of life that could really help you, now essentially it's all the same but there's certain things you can add and subtract like different foods, it will make things feel different because it's not the same stuff all the time.. and also change up your weight routine, and if you have some time start doing research and looking around with different types of movements and you can entirely restructure things without getting overly complicated. Sometimes just adding a few new things here and there put the spring back into our step and we start making some considerable progress, and we really didn't change much, it's just a few things that we adjust only to make it not as so mundane and ordinary as day in day out..

Whatever you do make it your number one priority to be consistent and that's what matters the most, it's not what you add or subtract it's your consistency with whatever you're doing..

Agree o n the tbol,,,love that stuff...got some from a sponsor here (not sure if a can mention names or not) and I woulda swore it wastbol, except I had no water gain.....

Ran it at 50 mg ed for 6 weeks with 400 mg test c for 12 weeks

Last edited:
Back