• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite PWO??

Raymond19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just took my 1st scoop of Excelsior and I must say its definitely putting me in the zone!!

Excelsior is definitely solid. It is very similar imo to CRZ (the newest Craze by Driven Sports)

My top seller on my store is Big Bang by BTP and then Savage AF is also a good selling product. Both have old school 1,3 in them.

Theres so many good ones though tbh, Redcon has some good ones,ESP is solid.

In my old age I have come to enjoy PWO's that aren't over stimulating.

My favorite PWO of all time was OG Ultimate Orange and then next would be the very first edition of Angel Dust by Blackstone labs.

Excelsior is definitely solid. It is very similar imo to CRZ (the newest Craze by Driven Sports)

My top seller on my store is Big Bang by BTP and then Savage AF is also a good selling product. Both have old school 1,3 in them.

My favorite PWO of all time was OG Ultimate Orange and then next would be the very first edition of Angel Dust by Blackstone labs.

Lol I remember the original Craze had a drug in it very similar to meth. They had N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine in it. It’s chemically similar to meth and is illegal as well. Ahh the good ole days of stuff like Craze and old mex vet gear were great and missed.

My favorite preworkout of all time is the original Juggernaut by Infinite Labs.

I took 1 1/2 scoops of excelsior today and I swear that shit about had me jawing lol. Focus and the feeling of getting shit done is there but ain't worth a shit for pumps!!

What about the best pump based pre-workout? I'm always looking for a pre-workouk with the best pump but a little stimulat. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I’m on my second tub of Big Bang and got another one in the cabinet. Love the stuff

Buy it direct through me and I will get you better pricing :) PM me anytime.

What about the best pump based pre-workout? I'm always looking for a pre-workouk with the best pump but a little stimulat. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Here are my top 2 sellers and I have used both and love both. The MA pump can harden, the ingredients have moisture so there is no way to stop clumping but its A+++. The only downside to these two is that they are pricy but look at the ingredient list and you will see why they cost so much and perform so well.

MA PUMP
http://stores.gymntonic.com/ma-pump-by-ma-labs-super-potent-pump-product-no2/

IML Max Pump Extreme

http://stores.gymntonic.com/maximum-pump-extreme-v2-new-1/

IML Gear Cream!
Buy it direct through me and I will get you better pricing :) PM me anytime.

Here are my top 2 sellers and I have used both and love both. The MA pump can harden, the ingredients have moisture so there is no way to stop clumping but its A+++. The only downside to these two is that they are pricy but look at the ingredient list and you will see why they cost so much and perform so well.

MA PUMP
http://stores.gymntonic.com/ma-pump-by-ma-labs-super-potent-pump-product-no2/

IML Max Pump Extreme

http://stores.gymntonic.com/maximum-pump-extreme-v2-new-1/

That is a sick list of ingredients and in effective amounts. Impressive indeed.

Max

High volume but it has no stimulants in it. Great pump.

I’ve tried so many damn pre workouts lol.
Next I want to try is Dust by BSL.

Favorite overall... that’s tough. I’d say the old jacked3d but that was one of my first pre workouts I ever tried.. lol so it was either that good or I was a noob and it worked great.

All the pre workouts seem the same.

Stimulants don’t seem to affect me very much anymore. I still stick with 1 scoop of everything I take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats a reputable website to pick up excelsior or hydrazine? Looking to find a new good preworkout, outside of the main brands found at vitamin shoppe etc..

Im giving John Meadows "GX-PW" a shot right now, not over-stimmed (not too big on stims) and lots of pump/nootropic's.
Pretty good...

Attachments

• GX.JPG
    GX.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 32
Im actually debating between excelsior or Big Bang of wes's website saw a lot of good feedback on that product, I just finished up using total war by redcon1, which i actually didnt mind, i would use a scoop and a half, with 50mg of tren base some days

Im actually debating between excelsior or Big Bang of wes's website saw a lot of good feedback on that product, I just finished up using total war by redcon1, which i actually didnt mind, i would use a scoop and a half, with 50mg of tren base some days
I sell both and I like both. The excelsior is great.bc of no
Beta alanine. Big Bang is way stronger and higher
Reviewed.

If I took 100 feedback. 5 of 100 prefer
excelsior. 95 prefer Big Bang.

I'm one of the 5 w excelsior but admittedly
Strength and power wise Big Bang is the better
Option. It beats most anything out there.

I'm in the business of selling the best,
That's how I make money..Nothing I
Have sells as well as big bang. Total
War doesn't come close.

Get Shredded!
well damn, thanks wes for the breakdown i think im gonna have to make my way to your store n pick some up my brother, Im excited to give this big bang a shot!!

well damn, thanks wes for the breakdown i think im gonna have to make my way to your store n pick some up my brother, Im excited to give this big bang a shot!!

Winny oil pwo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back