• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on this cycle...

Jgshaw75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test cyp 600mgs a week x 14 weeks
Masteron 300mgs a week x 14 weeks
Dbol 50mgs e.d. x 4 weeks
Anavar 50mgs e.d. x 6 weeks

Been training on and off for years.
45yo
190lbs just looking to put on some lean mass. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Hmm

Are you on TRT?

Not sure if you should be doing dbol and anavar. Others will chime in though and give you some great info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be long winded...

How much mass are you aiming for at 190? 10 lbs? 20 lbs? For aesthetic purposes or sports related?

I ask because one's goals will have an impact on dosages and chems used.

I'm 49, and my goals revolve around competing in submission grappling, so I want to be as strong as I can, while maintaining good cardio, and striking a balance with weight gain/strength gain, etc...

I went from 175 to 195-200ish on TRT dosages of 150 - 200 mg of Test Cyp per week (with proviron added 6-12 weeks and then off) , and 8 weeks of Anavar 3 times per year at 30-40 mg/day. This combo has consistently provided the leanest, strongest gains without water retention and excess weight slowing me down. No blood pressure issues. Only hits to my cholesterol as expected. I'm not shredded, I don't look like a body builder, but simply an "in shape" 49 year old guy. Better than I was at 39.

Whenever I tried dbol, masteron, NPP, or other compounds for cycles, I got bigger but that ended up slowing me down, poor cardio, water retention, slight elevations in blood pressure. The size did not' translate well on the mats in competition. I was slower, almost lethargic.

With the cycle you propose, you should be able to gain 20lbs of mass easily, if your diet is good and your training is good. But expect some negative side effects jumping up 10-15% in body weight.

So always think of your end goals.

45yo
190lbs just looking to put on some lean mass. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

45yo
Is the var for the last 6wks and dbol first 4wks? How tall are you?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I'm 5'10" I'd like to gain 10lbs of lean mass. And yes the dbol would be the first 4 weeks, 4 weeks no orals then anavar the last 6 weeks. I haven't placed my order yet so if anyone has some suggestions or tweaks to what i was thinking please feel free to chime in. Thanks!

Since turning 40 orals effect my cholesterol more than in the past. I would be careful using two in a cycle. Will you be performing blood work?

Drop the masteron. Add eq at 600 a week. Drop both the dbol and anavar. Use tbol at 60mg a day for the first 6 weeks. Especially for your age, add in 3iu GH upon wake with 50mcg t4 every day.

therrrrre you go

45yo

Not sure why you would run Masteron and then add Dbol as an oral. Those two compounds are pretty contradictory. Since your goal is lean mass, I’d drop the Masteron and go with EQ. Drop the Dbol and then you could run var at 50+ mg for 8-12 weeks assuming your bloods comeback ok. I know a lot of guys will trash EQ, but it works and is great for lean mass, you won’t blow up like you would with Deca, but that seems like what you want.

Good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
I would drop the dbo and up masteron to 600mg. I would also lower the test between 300 to 400 range. If you are going to run 600mg you might want to add aromasin.

I appreciate all the feed back. Only reason i wanted to run Dbol in the beginning was to gain some strength up front since it's so fast acting. 🤷*♂️

I see nothing wrong with that if that's what you want to do sir.

I don't personally think there is "one" set cycle that everyone should run, there's def synergy between compounds, etc. For me I wouldn't take dbol and var together, but I also wouldn't tell a client of mine not to.

Just be sure to add in your liver support, NAC is a solid inexpensive option. And you might need a mild AI on that cycle. My favorite is EXEM even at like 6.25mgs EOD it works like a charm.

But I digress, do what you want and good luck sir.

45yo

Log it! Always like to see logs.

Max

switch d-bol to t-bol, drop the mast.(especially if u like your hair) add npp or deca. 3 to 400 wk. ive done this exact cycle and its perf. for lean mass( FOR ME) just my .02 cents

Back