Happy!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

just a little hint: there is a sponsor on here called gorilla pharm. they do an excellent job describing every compound. they tell u pretty much everything u need to know about all the stuff they sell. ive never ordered anything from them although i wouldnt hesitate too. but if i want a quick refresher on a compound thats where i go. kind of a little cheat sheet if u will. check them out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

its gorilla farm,sorry bro need another cup of coffee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    454 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    its gorilla farm,sorry bro need another cup of coffee

It happens, I too need a good cup of Joe to get my cognitive side in order...heh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    This was a start from scratch old worn out has been. I had been tested a year prior twice for low test, and i could tell, Low libido, ED issues, low energy, HOT FLASHES I affectionately named manopause...lol. Anyways I wanted to to a test run, see how I would react. Man I feel better in a week and it is insane. It should be illegal to let men suffer like this. They don't let women suffer...

Anyways I am 42 over weight, and I decided on 600 mgs a week. I planned on using that for 10 weeks. I have a bow flex machine(I like it personally for my current needs) yeah I know but I have some health limitations to work through prior to getting back to the Iron. I walk 2 to 3 miles 3 to 4 times a week. I have already seen some muscle gains in a week, I am doing what I can on the bow flex(very versatile really) and as much aerobics I as I can, but those are limited due to aforementioned health concerns. I do not plan on taking a break until after I do another 12 to 16 week stack(which is why i am asking advice). Then I will start PCT. Which I need to get,I just invested in a large sum of Bitcoin to do so. My goals are to bulk up some and gain strength over the next 3 months and then PCT/ natty for 3-4 months and in that time make another game plan depending on the outcomes.
    Make sure you watch your E2. You could add in some anavar next run perhaps. The gentleman who was giving you advice on watching your prostate is correct, testosterone is also hard on the prostate. PSA is what you want to test in regards to prostate health on a blood test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

You could just lower your dose and do trt, no pct. keep your test levels on the higher side of “normal” Less sides, I’m sure you would feel really great too. You could down the road throw in something else in the mix.