• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle advice

Jgshaw75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to put in an order and would like some opinions on a good cycle. This quarantine has got my dad bod in full swing.
Summer is hear and im looking to drop some body fat and gain some lean mass. I've been on & off AAS for years but I'm no expert. Stacks and dosages along with a PCT would be appreciated. Looking forward to hearing whats worked for everyone. Thanks!!
45yo
190lbs
Last cycle was Test Cyp, Tren A and oral Winny. Been off of it for about 8 weeks.

Looking to put in an order and would like some opinions on a good cycle. This quarantine has got my dad bod in full swing.
Summer is hear and im looking to drop some body fat and gain some lean mass. I've been on & off AAS for years but I'm no expert. Stacks and dosages along with a PCT would be appreciated. Looking forward to hearing whats worked for everyone. Thanks!!
45yo
190lbs
Last cycle was Test Cyp, Tren A and oral Winny. Been off of it for about 8 weeks.

Test cyp- 500mg weeks 1-12
Parabolan- 200mg weeks 1-8
Anavar- 60-80mg weeks 1-8

Pct would be your normal clomid/nolvadex and hcg would be best to add as well.

Have some caber or other ai on hand as well with this.
Might want to look into hgh frag as well for fat loss works amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks for the info man. What would your PCT dosages be?

Cool thanks for the info man. What would your PCT dosages be?

Clomid I used to front load 100mg for the first few days and nolvadex 20mg. Drop clomid down to 50mg and run a min of 4 weeks of each

afont is on point as usual! a bit pricey, but perfect for what u want to accomplish imo. im gonna run this as soon as afont can fund it for me!lol its gonna be a long summer! lol

Test cyp- 500mg weeks 1-12
Parabolan- 200mg weeks 1-8
Anavar- 60-80mg weeks 1-8

Pct would be your normal clomid/nolvadex and hcg would be best to add as well.

Have some caber or other ai on hand as well with this.
Might want to look into hgh frag as well for fat loss works amazing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Parabolan is Tren right. And if so would you recommend A or E?

At 45yrs old you're probably heading for trt really quick. Just something to consider when those pct's quit working like they used to.

After getting reg, physical, ask for testosterone total and free to be added to bloodwork just to have a baseline. Heck, you may qualify for TRT. Good luck with your getting back to training

Max

Tren and 45,might be trouble......................If not at home,job or heart...then in the gym=injury.............I'd run Test/Mast/Var..........and forget all those sides..!!

IML Gear Cream!
Test/Mast/Anavar/Winstrol would be a nice cycle to run

I like it (test/mast/var). What are your thoughts bon Dbol front with a Var end, say 6 wks both with no oral week 7,8,9,10?

I would run Tbol or Sdrol over Dbol on a cut, Tbol 6 weeks or Sdrol 3 or 4. You will stay way drier. I personally wouldn't want the added water and bloat.

Try something new....get those orals out-of-the-box..............run a 14 wk cycle........25-30mgs of Dbol for the 1st 4 wks.and Var/Winny at 25 each for the last 4 wks.................that should yield some nice gains................the 25 of Dbol will give you that nice good feeling and put on some plates..the Var will counter the Winny's stiff joints and both should cut you up nice......either way it would be fun..!!

Back