test and var cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Member
    Kypro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    Exclamation test and var cycle

    Hello to everyone. I want to run VAR in a TEST cycle. but how do I know if VAR is working?
    I currently use 125mg of TEST-E per week as the halls are closed. I add VAR to protect the body. Meanwhile, I did not decide what the VAR dose would be.

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    heavyhitter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    705
    Thanked in
    526 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You may or may not “know” that it’s working. It’s hard to tell sometimes. For me....I don’t get much in the wya of sides, and I don’t get that “on cycle” feeling. You just have to trust your source and watch your results. For Anavar, I like 50-100 mgs daily

  3. #3
    Member
    Kypro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    You may or may not “know” that it’s working. It’s hard to tell sometimes. For me....I don’t get much in the wya of sides, and I don’t get that “on cycle” feeling. You just have to trust your source and watch your results. For Anavar, I like 50-100 mgs daily
    Should I see extra stamina and energy? tnk u heavyhitter

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    dezzy84's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    51
    Posts
    524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    805294458

    I'd like to try this cycle...sounds like a nice cuter poolside cycle.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    heavyhitter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    705
    Thanked in
    526 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Kypro View Post
    Should I see extra stamina and energy? tnk u heavyhitter
    It really depends. If you don’t have naturally low test levels you might not fee an energy increase, but many people do. Plus an overall sense of well being. One thing I personally notice with Anavar use is my joints dry out a bit

  6. #6
    Member
    Kypro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    It really depends. If you don’t have naturally low test levels you might not fee an energy increase, but many people do. Plus an overall sense of well being. One thing I personally notice with Anavar use is my joints dry out a bit
    Like feeling alpha?
    Last edited by Kypro; 05-20-2020 at 02:12 PM.

  7. #7
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    69

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Quote Originally Posted by Kypro View Post
    Hello to everyone. I want to run VAR in a TEST cycle. but how do I know if VAR is working?
    I currently use 125mg of TEST-E per week as the halls are closed. I add VAR to protect the body. Meanwhile, I did not decide what the VAR dose would be.
    Age?

    I do this all the time. I'm 48. I do 150 for my TRT does and 20-40 mg of var for 8 weeks at the most. I feel in by about day 3. Libido goes up, morning wood; you get stronger in the gym, for me about 10%+ on lifts each week. If your diet is good, not too many carbs or fats, you'll get vascular by week 2... and the pumps in the gym will be above what you normally feel, and you will notice it without question.

    As always, how good the var is matters. Hopefully you're using a good source.

    If you do blood work at the end of the cycle, your lipids will be out of wack, most likely very low HDL, moderate to high LDL.

    Hope this helps

    Kyu
    Last edited by kyushin; 05-20-2020 at 06:37 PM.

  8. #8
    Member
    Kypro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    Quote Originally Posted by kyushin View Post
    Age?

    I do this all the time. I'm 48. I do 150 for my TRT does and 20-40 mg of var for 8 weeks at the most. I feel in by about day 3. Libido goes up, morning wood; you get stronger in the gym, for me about 10%+ on lifts each week. If your diet is good, not too many carbs or fats, you'll get vascular by week 2... and the pumps in the gym will be above what you normally feel, and you will notice it without question.

    As always, how good the var is matters. Hopefully you're using a good source.

    If you do blood work at the end of the cycle, your lipids will be out of wack, most likely very low HDL, moderate to high LDL.

    Hope this helps

    Kyu
    age 28
    The answer I'm looking for. thank you kyushin.

  9. #9
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,650

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,771
    Thanked in
    4,841 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    First real indicator for myself is excessive pumps, lower back pumps at random, and heavy pumps when lifting..
    I start to notice little changes with my skin layers like I'm getting paper thin, especially on my forearms. I can begin to see every separation with each muscle group.. Along with amazing vacularity that is more pronounced with the separations.
    Good var does this to me, when stacked with Tbol, I start mapping like crazy..




  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,591

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,697
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,556
    Thanked in
    1,786 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Weird because that’s the first place I notice tbol and var is the forearms. You start noticing the pumps there in the beginning.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26,117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,079
    Thanked in
    9,264 Posts
    Rep Points
    676348388

    Low dose test and Var is great when you are conditioned already and like a nice hard look.

    Max

  12. #12
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,650

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,771
    Thanked in
    4,841 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Weird because that’s the first place I notice tbol and var is the forearms. You start noticing the pumps there in the beginning.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's the very first thing I get, than it's back pumps just from simply walking.

    I respond great with good var and Tbol.

  13. #13
    Member
    Kypro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    thanks for the answers. I'm doing bulk. Does it matter if I take it on an empty stomach or a full stomach?
    will it close my appetite?

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    150

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    506788771

    Quote Originally Posted by Kypro View Post
    thanks for the answers. I'm doing bulk. Does it matter if I take it on an empty stomach or a full stomach?
    will it close my appetite?
    No effects on appetite or meal timing for me

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Member
    Kypro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    Quote Originally Posted by Naathaan View Post
    No effects on appetite or meal timing for me

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    again, the effects that vary according to the person. thanks. Because I don't feel full stomach when I take it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2020, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2018, 10:54 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-17-2016, 12:34 PM
  4. cycle assitance - Test prop, Test E, Deca, Dbol
    By jamessingh in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2015, 07:25 PM
  5. High test/Dbol/deca vs. low test/tren/EQ/var cycle
    By zionoir626 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2014, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums