• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!
Tell me which verse you are asking about specifically. I have a very different answer depending on which passage you are referring to.

Well there are 2, the one u mentioned about the people in the fields matthew 24:40

and the virgins who’s lamps are not full matthew 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude wtf has satan every done to anyone. People keep abusing the poor guy. Whatever he did was for his love of God.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
He’s convinced 2 billion mooslims that he is allah apparently.

Well there are 2, the one u mentioned about the people in the fields matthew 24:40

and the virgins who’s lamps are not full matthew 25

I see Matt 24 as referring to the Jews during the tribulation period (Daniel's 70th week) and the second coming. I don't think Jesus taught a rapture directly. Although He did drop some clues. I think that was a mystery and it wasn't revealed until the apostle Paul. I believe those taken in verse 40 is a reference to them being taken in judgment, i.e. death. Just as all those taken in Noah's days drowned. Verse 36-39 gives the context.

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

The 69th week (483 years) prophesy in Daniel was fulfilled to the day pertaining to when Messiah would be cut off so if the prophesy was consecutive weeks up until that point why didn't the tribulation begin? I personally think the religious Jewish leaders rejecting Messiah and further stoning Stephen in Acts 7 was the reason the Jews were set aside temporarily as Gods chosen people. In other words there is a massive gap between the 69th and 70th week. Had the religious leaders accepted Stephens message in Acts 7 I believe the weeks would have been consecutive and Jesus would have returned 7 years later. Instead God turned to Saul/Paul and raised him up to be the apostle to the Gentiles. Therefore the dispensation of the grace of God started in Acts 9 not Acts 2 where most people place the beginning of the Church. Once we depart God will then resume His program with the Jews in the Tribulation (Daniels 70th week).

Some teachers believe the dispensation of grace will last 2 days or 2 thousand years. See Hosea 5:15 - 6:2.

This raises a question. Will people be under grace during the tribulation or will they return to the law (faith works)? I think the latter.

But then again he has convinced them to worship God.

Jesus is God. They aren't worshipping Jesus.

According to which version of bible ?

All major Bible translations.

Muslims that try to connect God the father from the OT to Allah in the Koran do this to try and create the illusion that we worship the same God. Unfortunately this is false. Additionally the Bible teaches that Jesus's death was for mankind's sin and His resurrection was to bring us life if we believe. If you deny His death you are still in your sins and if you deny His resurrection you are spiritually dead.

I see Matt 24 as referring to the Jews during the tribulation period (Daniel's 70th week) and the second coming. I don't think Jesus taught a rapture directly. Although He did drop some clues. I think that was a mystery and it wasn't revealed until the apostle Paul. I believe those taken in verse 40 is a reference to them being taken in judgment, i.e. death. Just as all those taken in Noah's days drowned. Verse 36-39 gives the context.

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

The 69th week (483 years) prophesy in Daniel was fulfilled to the day pertaining to when Messiah would be cut off so if the prophesy was consecutive weeks up until that point why didn't the tribulation begin? I personally think the religious Jewish leaders rejecting Messiah and further stoning Stephen in Acts 7 was the reason the Jews were set aside temporarily as Gods chosen people. In other words there is a massive gap between the 69th and 70th week. Had the religious leaders accepted Stephens message in Acts 7 I believe the weeks would have been consecutive and Jesus would have returned 7 years later. Instead God turned to Saul/Paul and raised him up to be the apostle to the Gentiles. Therefore the dispensation of the grace of God started in Acts 9 not Acts 2 where most people place the beginning of the Church. Once we depart God will then resume His program with the Jews in the Tribulation (Daniels 70th week).

Some teachers believe the dispensation of grace will last 2 days or 2 thousand years. See Hosea 5:15 - 6:2.

This raises a question. Will people be under grace during the tribulation or will they return to the law (faith works)? I think the latter.

That makes sense thank you!

What about the virgins and their lamps filled or empty of oil? Who is taken and who is left? Some say those with less oil or no oil i take this as being filled with the holy spirit…

Get Shredded!
But then again he has convinced them to worship God.

I'm ready to convert brother, I had to wait till after ramadon the thought of no bacon is a tough sell. Can I throw fags off buildings now or do I need to give up bacon first

I'm ready to convert brother, I had to wait till after ramadon the thought of no bacon is a tough sell. Can I throw fags off buildings now or do I need to give up bacon first
You have to sacrifice a virgin everytime you eat bacon but i believe you won't be able to find one in America.

All major Bible translations.

Muslims that try to connect God the father from the OT to Allah in the Koran do this to try and create the illusion that we worship the same God. Unfortunately this is false. Additionally the Bible teaches that Jesus's death was for mankind's sin and His resurrection was to bring us life if we believe. If you deny His death you are still in your sins and if you deny His resurrection you are spiritually dead.
Who defines death ? There's no one definition of death.
If by death you mean departing from this world then both muslims and christians believe jesus has departed this world.

Who defines death ? There's no one definition of death.
If by death you mean departing from this world then both muslims and christians believe jesus has departed this world.

Scripture defines death as separation. There is a physical death and a spiritual death. When the body dies the soul/spirit is separated from the body. Spiritual death or the second death is mans separation from Christ. A man without Christ is spiritually dead. We are given the Holy Spirit of God when when we place our faith in the death and resurrection of Christ for our sins. We then become spiritually alive. Christ died physically for our sins but three days later He raised from the dead. His physical body was rejoined with His spirit. Some theologians believe the only man made thing in heaven are the scars and wounds in His body.

Ephesians 2:1-10​

1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Isaiah 61
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

I Samuel 22:23
Remain with me. Do not fear. For the one who seeks my life seeks your life, but you are safe with me.

read it as often as you doubt who is committed to your battles, its not just you, its Him!

For these moments in time...

Psalm 105:13-14
Yet he did not let anyone oppress them. He warned kings on their behalf: saying, “Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm!”

keep our mouths closed and our ears open, take everything to God for discernment, for His ways are higher than ours and His thoughts are higher than ours!

MENE MENE TEKEL PERES

We have been weighed in the balances and found wanting…

Apart from the doom and gloom of the Old Testament …… have any of you Bible thumpers ever come to the realization that Jesus was actually pretty funny guy? He had a pretty on point sense of humor in some of these books…

For example John 21:17

“Simon do you love me”

“Yeah of course”

“Then feed my sheep”

There’s another one I remember that was a lot like the new snickers commercials…

Elijah was feeling depressed and suicidal and God was like hey man, here’s some food, you’re not you when your hungry..

IML Gear Cream!
Good watch

Apart from the doom and gloom of the Old Testament …… have any of you Bible thumpers ever come to the realization that Jesus was actually pretty funny guy? He had a pretty on point sense of humor in some of these books…

“Simon do you love me”

“Yeah of course”

“Then feed my sheep”

There’s another one I remember that was a lot like the new snickers commercials…

Elijah was feeling depressed and suicidal and God was like hey man, here’s some food, you’re not you when your hungry..
I think it's funny Jesus renamed everyone. Like now youre Simon now bro .
Also in job when Jesus was like do you want job and he said it to devil . Totally taunting his ass

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk

“Simon do you love me”

“Yeah of course”

“Then feed my sheep”

Genesis 17 [14] And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

"Cut it off or I will cut you off".

I went to church today. Something I don't do regularly but fiance's daughter has asked about church so we went. The church was nice, the message was good. Was a nice start to Sunday.
Good deal. I will never dissuade anyone from going but it's rare that I do. Bad experiences a long time ago with things I won't get into. It seems to me that these are highways, biways, ditches and gutters days for some. I used to live there unfortunately but I believe my place is connecting with those that otherwise would never hear the truth because they are still there. A lot will never set foot in a church but because of my past some will listen. We plant the seeds. God does the watering.

Good deal. I will never dissuade anyone from going but it's rare that I do. Bad experiences a long time ago with things I won't get into. It seems to me that these are highways, biways, ditches and gutters days for some. I used to live there unfortunately but I believe my place is connecting with those that otherwise would never hear the truth because they are still there. A lot will never set foot in a church but because of my past some will listen. We plant the seeds. God does the watering.
Went through a time where I was open to trying anything and everything. It's not so much being in church for me, or a specific narrow view that it's just one religion (especially as I get older), but I don't dissuade anyone from doing good things. If it helps you get a moral footing, a positive attitude, treating others as you would treat yourself, gets a thumbs up from me. I don't like to really take sides or say one thing is the right thing. World seems to diverse for that to me. Sidenote - Catholic priests or any church member/ person abusing their position diddling kids enjoy a special place in hell. Be happy to drag them there to start.

Went through a time where I was open to trying anything and everything. It's not so much being in church for me, or a specific narrow view that it's just one religion (especially as I get older), but I don't dissuade anyone from doing good things. If it helps you get a moral footing, a positive attitude, treating others as you would treat yourself, gets a thumbs up from me. I don't like to really take sides or say one thing is the right thing. World seems to diverse for that to me. Sidenote - Catholic priests or any church member/ person abusing their position diddling kids enjoy a special place in hell. Be happy to drag them there to start.
I went through several denominations and was taught alllllll about "religion". Not a fun trip. There's no one denomination that has it all right. Not one.

Catholicism was one of those denominations and I had some issues but I won't bash catholics. A lot of good God fearing people that know the truth of which end is up. And then there's what you mentioned and it's NOT just in the catholic church. Unfortunately it's everywhere.

I was a hard headed, hard hearted, cold, bad bad excuse for a human being. God jerked me up by my boot straps and scared me to death. There was no mistaking who it was. He made that VERY clear. I learned the hard way about vain religion and being lead around by the nose. Miserable existence. Then God taught me about grace. I will never be able to thank Him enough.

POV: A timely word with the Iranian Israel debacle

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Back