• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
”Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt me?”“
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭14‬:‭31‬ ‭NLT

Their eyes do not perceive and their ears do not understand.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Ecclesiastes 12

Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth,
Before the difficult days come,
And the years draw near when you say,
“I have no pleasure in them”:
2 While the sun and the light,
The moon and the stars,
Are not darkened,
And the clouds do not return after the rain;
3 In the day when the keepers of the house tremble,
And the strong men bow down;
When the grinders cease because they are few,
And those that look through the windows grow dim;
4 When the doors are shut in the streets,
And the sound of grinding is low;
When one rises up at the sound of a bird,
And all the daughters of music are brought low.
5 Also they are afraid of height,
And of terrors in the way;
When the almond tree blossoms,
The grasshopper is a burden,
And desire fails.
For man goes to his eternal home,
And the mourners go about the streets.
6 Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed,
Or the golden bowl is broken,
Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain,
Or the wheel broken at the well.
7 Then the dust will return to the earth as it was,
And the spirit will return to God who gave it.
8 “Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher,
“All is vanity.”

The Whole Duty of Man​

9 And moreover, because the Preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yes, he pondered and sought out and set in order many proverbs. 10 The Preacher sought to find acceptable words; and what was written was upright—words of truth. 11 The words of the wise are like goads, and the words of scholars are like well-driven nails, given by one Shepherd. 12 And further, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:

Fear God and keep His commandments,
For this is man’s all.
14 For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil.

Righteous Father, although the world has not known You, I know You, and they know that You sent Me. 26And I have made Your name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love You have for Me may be in them, and I in them.”

now thats good news!

Some times God ruins your plans so your plans don't ruin you.

That hit me today.

Take care fam!
man that’s big AMEN haha... then He shows you the situation He took you out of. He then asks you to pray for those in that situation cause He loves them too... I have been on both sides of this coin...
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Last edited:
man that’s big AMEN haha... then He shows you the situation He took you out of. He then asks you to pray for those in that situation cause He loves them too... I have been on both sides of this coin...
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
I've said it before, I'll keep saying it. Praying for my enemies, maybe enemies is the wrong word, but, I'll put it this way. When road rage tries to kick in or someone I work with etc does something that causes my first reaction to be name calling or a long list of experlatives it can be a real challenge to stop, gather myself, and pray for their safety and the safety of all those they come in contact with and for them to, if they haven't already, come to the knowledge and first hand REAL experience of the saving grace of God. Because honestly more often than not, that is NOT my first reaction. I'm sure I've been prayed for quite a bit. 😂

"Be transformed by the renewing of your mind." That's the hard part to me. I can't do what I'm not thinking of. And if you know you know, not all thoughts are my own. The deceiver is practiced at what he does. BUT GOD is greater and protects us from such as this.

Kings and queens and leaders and royalty would not accept His invitation so he sent out invitations to us in the highways and ditches and we in turn can reach people that would otherwise never have the opportunity. Don't ever think you are of no consequence. You may, by the grace of God, be that ambassador voice planting the seed in them that God waters to bring them home. To the saving knowledge of Yeshua.

You could be down and out with nothing but the clothes on your back and be richer than a man that owns the whole world but doesn't know Christ. Look to Him and be thankful. Hard to do in the heat of the moment when the fires are raging but sometimes we find His beginning at our end.

TRUMP NO LONGER WANTS A TWO STATE SOLUTION!

The Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump, renounces his support for the two-state solution in an interview with Time magazine. Trump becomes the first candidate in the current century to withdraw backing for a Palestinian state.

"In the past, I believed in its feasibility, as did many others, but support has waned over time. When asked, they say 'two states,' but when Israel agrees, they demand 'everything.'"

Trump concedes rare fault, recalling Sheldon Adelson's warnings about the hostility in Palestinian education hindering peace. "I debated him, but it seems he was right."

Trump suggests readiness to aid Israel, including potentially joining an attack on Iran, though he boasts of being the first war-free president. "Yes, I will safeguard Israel."

John 15:18
If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

Living daily for Jesus will cause people to come at you wrong and feel some type of way about you, both in front of you and behind your back I’m telling you “they're doing what they’re supposed to do” cause they knowingly or unknowingly listen to the enemy and do not listen to God...even tho its hard, keep pressing forward and believe you're on the right path. My biggest most painful scars are not from strangers, how about yours? ifykyk

John 15:18
If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

Living daily for Jesus will cause people to come at you wrong and feel some type of way about you, both in front of you and behind your back I’m telling you “they're doing what they’re supposed to do” cause they knowingly or unknowingly listen to the enemy and do not listen to God...even tho its hard, keep pressing forward and believe you're on the right path. My biggest most painful scars are not from strangers, how about yours? ifykyk
Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Back