Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1456

Thread: Bible Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I think we've discussed this lightly before...but...there is a definite viable argument for a muslim vs christianity (and israel) apocalypse. The taliban would be a very small part in that though. In my opinion. Yes, we left a lot of equipment over there, but not nearly enough to take on israel. Their best bet in using it would be to pose as legit US personnel and use it for infiltration. Anything else and they would get swatted like flies. I don't think they would have enough "trojan horses" to accomplish much. Israel is used to dealing with these militant goat herders and does not use kid gloves. They would break out the big guns first and ask questions later.
    It just starts with them, now chyna, iran, russia and turkey get involved as Iran has now weapons grade plutonium GREAT SCOTT!! And turkey has a signed on with Afghanistan to run all their airports for the taliban....

He sold his soul to them long ago, thats where him and his son got all those payments...

So now Israel 8s surrounded as it is written and the war can commence from all angles...

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,335 Posts
    Rep Points

I think we've discussed this lightly before...but...there is a definite viable argument for a muslim vs christianity (and israel) apocalypse. The taliban would be a very small part in that though. In my opinion. Yes, we left a lot of equipment over there, but not nearly enough to take on israel. Their best bet in using it would be to pose as legit US personnel and use it for infiltration. Anything else and they would get swatted like flies. I don't think they would have enough "trojan horses" to accomplish much. Israel is used to dealing with these militant goat herders and does not use kid gloves. They would break out the big guns first and ask questions later.
    Israel used to be an absolute powerhouse militarily but its dropping fast. They were ranked 8th in the world just a few years ago and now its like 20th. They also had a leader installed that is weakening them (fake election like us). Additionally they have limited resources for a ground war. They will be overrun easily short of divine intervention. They wont deploy a nuke on their own border.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,949 Posts
    Rep Points

I think afghanistan is still a ways from doing anything outside of their own country (at least anything major). Panjshir is still holding out, and I suspect other places will as well. They will be infighting for a long time (I know, that's nothing new). They've had the US and Russia, and now they are about to have china. Russia is still a bit of a wild card in my mind. They could very easily end up on either side when the apocalypse comes. If they (russia) team up with China, china will not make the same "mistake" the US made at the end of ww2...they will not make them "allies". China wants to be the undisputed champ. And they will not want a cold war like we had. They would let russia do some heavy lifting and deplete their resources and then strike. Russia would rather deal with a weak US than a strong China. "The devil you know."

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,335 Posts
    Rep Points

I think afghanistan is still a ways from doing anything outside of their own country (at least anything major). Panjshir is still holding out, and I suspect other places will as well. They will be infighting for a long time (I know, that's nothing new). They've had the US and Russia, and now they are about to have china. Russia is still a bit of a wild card in my mind. They could very easily end up on either side when the apocalypse comes. If they (russia) team up with China, china will not make the same "mistake" the US made at the end of ww2...they will not make them "allies". China wants to be the undisputed champ. And they will not want a cold war like we had. They would let russia do some heavy lifting and deplete their resources and then strike. Russia would rather deal with a weak US than a strong China. "The devil you know."
    I 100% believe the attack on Israel will be a coalition of Countries. The ones listed in Ezekiel 38.

I just found it interesting Amir listed the middle east Countries ranked stronger than Israel. Persia (Iran) being one of them. Russia joining the coalition will be a game changer.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,949 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Israel used to be an absolute powerhouse militarily but its dropping fast. They were ranked 8th in the world just a few years ago and now its like 20th. They also had a leader installed that is weakening them (fake election like us). Additionally they have limited resources for a ground war. They will be overrun easily short of divine intervention. They wont deploy a nuke on their own border.
    Yeah, but...divine intervention.

If the US quits backing them, they are cooked. But they are one of the biggest customers of the military industrial complex, so you'd think we'd keep supplying them. At least, in the grand scheme of things. I know they freaked a little bit about their missile defense system running low awhile back, but raytheon, et al will continue to make a profit. A ground invasion would suck, but you would literally have men, women, and children fighting for their country. Israel is small, but it's no pushover. Don't get me wrong, we *know* it's going to happen. I'm just laying out the pieces in my mind.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,335 Posts
    Rep Points

Revelation 16:12 - And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

'Desert': drying Euphrates threatens disaster in Syria (phys.org)

Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,949 Posts
    Rep Points

Revelation 16:12 - And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

'Desert': drying Euphrates threatens disaster in Syria (phys.org)
    How have I missed this news?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,266 Posts
    Rep Points

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
    John 4:24

Nehemiah 1:11
    11 Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of this your servant and to the prayer of your servants who delight in revering your name. Give your servant success today by granting him favor in the presence of this man.” I was cupbearer to the king.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,949 Posts
    Rep Points

“The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.”
    - Psalms 121:5-8

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,335 Posts
    Rep Points

Fig Tree = Israel

Psalms 90 10
    The length of our days is seventy years—
    or eighty if we are strong—yet their pride is but labor and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

The Lesson of the Fig Tree

Matthew 24

(Mark 13:28–31; Luke 21:29–33)
    32 Now learn this lesson e from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, f right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Read all of Matthew 24 for context.

Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,335 Posts
    Rep Points

US reportedly evacuates three of its military bases in Syria

Gog of Magog grows stronger...

https://ifenewsnetwork.com/us-milita...-syrian-bases/

Read the Rules Please

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,317 Posts
    Rep Points

I want to sit under a teaching for this prophecy, anyone here that can recommend one to me? thanks in advance

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,949 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry, I'm going off topic a little bit here but from that article:

"As per the sources, The United States forces have evacuated three of its military bases in Syria

1. near oil fields in Dayr al-zawr province

2. near Qamishli district in Hasakah province

3. in Qasrak area south of Qamishli district in Hasakah province"

I'm fairly confident this is by design. The answer is literally in the first one...."oil fields". These are always soft targets for terrorists. And "they" are still looking to drive up the price of oil. Just watch.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,335 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I want to sit under a teaching for this prophecy, anyone here that can recommend one to me? thanks in advance
    I would recommend you read Ezekiel chapters 37-39 to start. Recently I started going back to Chuck Missler for teaching.

Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,266 Posts
    Rep Points

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.
    John 14:21

Genesis 50:20
    20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.