• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!
well.... yes, you choose to stick your dick in another guys butthole. It’s literally a choice. It’s not like you are compelled through magnetic attraction and you just fall in a butthole.

I also don’t care what people choose to do. The Greeks and romans also fucked kids. And there empires exist no more.

Of course you reduce it to sex, you're ignorant.

Of course you reduce it to sex, you're ignorant.
Haha bro

if it isn’t about sex then why is it called homosexuality? It’s in the word bro. Plus, if it wasn’t for the sex part we’d all be fucking gay.

you are super intelligent.... not in a cognitive way either... 🧐

Haha bro

if it isn’t about sex then why is it called homosexuality? It’s in the word bro. Plus, if it wasn’t for the sex part we’d all be fucking gay.

you are super intelligent.... not in a cognitive way either... 🧐

I am highly intelligent and educated with 3 majors in college. Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology. 165 credit hours.

I am highly intelligent and educated with 3 majors in college. Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology. 165 credit hours.

sound like a quack to me.... a very qualified quack. Lol

sound like a quack to me.... a very qualified quack. Lol

That is what a person does when they cannot debate someone, a personal attack. Another component of studying Philosophy is something called logic and critical thinking.

The funny thing about homosexuality is that back in Greek Roman days it was socially accepted, it was religions that condemned it. So now we get into the argument is being homosexual a choice or are you born that way? Do you really think people just say hey I think I am going to be attracted to the same sex now? If that is what you think you're ignorant.
If you are attracted to someone does it really matter if you were born that way or just woke up one morning and said....what the hell. Never really understood why people are so caught up in finding out why or how someone is homesexual. It's just another option life puts in front of us

If you are attracted to someone does it really matter if you were born that way or just woke up one morning and said....what the hell. Never really understood why people are so caught up in finding out why or how someone is homesexual. It's just another option life puts in front of us

I don't think anyone makes a conscience decision of what they are attracted to.

You have been calling MILF King and others ignorant over and over again. By your own logic you should be able to rationally and thoughtfully point out your opposing views without resorting to calling them ignorant. Come on man.
That is what a person does when they cannot debate someone, a personal attack. Another component of studying Philosophy is something called logic and critical thinking.

You have been calling MILF King and others ignorant over and over again. By your own logic you should be able to rationally and thoughtfully point out your opposing views without resorting to calling them ignorant. Come on man.

Me pointing out a person's ignorance is not a personal attack, it is an observation. :)

I have no problem with opposing views, but at least back them with something of intelligence, not belief or religion.

The bible is nothing more than the first novel ever written. Think about some of the following:
Christ was so popular but nothing of his was ever saved?
Moses parted an entire sea?
Jews roamed the dessert for 40 years. What did they eat and drink?
The earth was created 6000 years ago says the bible but there is proof that the earth is over 10 million year old
How did Noah's family repopulate the entire planet?
The bible claims gays will burn in hell but we all know A.Font is going to heaven.
To much to list. I'm a believer in God and Jesus but someone just fine tuned the story

Lol I just randomly look in here and find this! It’s not gay if your just trying it out... a few hundred times....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Lol I just randomly look in here and find this! It’s not gay if your just trying it out... a few hundred times....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuck I thought I was going to get one by you lol. You're good bro

This is what usually happens and I wondered how long it would take. Wes asked a question others joined in the conversation was helpful then later it becomes a debate about whether or not it's ok to be gay then the bickering starts and it's no longer question and answer it's name calling and bullying.

well we have something in common there- I am a facts/data person for sure. Some think that is cold. I think it is realistic.
However, I am tolerant of people's beliefs as long as they aren't putting me in jeopardy or thinking they need to kill innocent people to fulfill their purpose.
Me pointing out a person's ignorance is not a personal attack, it is an observation. :)

I have no problem with opposing views, but at least back them with something of intelligence, not belief or religion.

Here is a better question, why does anyone give a shit if two guys or two girls love each other?
Why the fuck are people so concerned with what other people do with their lives?

well we have something in common there- I am a facts/data person for sure. Some think that is cold. I think it is realistic.
However, I am tolerant of people's beliefs as long as they aren't putting me in jeopardy or thinking they need to kill innocent people to fulfill their purpose.

I agree, I don't care what people believe, whatever floats your boat... just don't judge me cause I don't follow your beliefs.
And don't tell me the earth is 6,000 years old when science tells us it is 4.5 billions years old. lol
You either believe in science or you don't, you can't pick and choose what you believe based on what your religion says.
Do Christians think that scientists have some ulterior agenda to say that the earth is 4.5 billion years old?

Sad to see the thread turn this way. What would be cool if those who don't have a belief in the Bible just let those of us who do chat about it.

No harm was done here. I didn't try and convince anyone to change their beliefs.

I just have alot of questions I want answered. And I use my 23 years of experience, medical background and variety of other experiences to help others seek answers in endocrinology, bodybuilding, and I don't say I wont help you bc ur athiest, or you voted for Hillary. I will give you the shirt off my back regardless.. So with all due respect to those of you who don't believe, or disagree with "religion", I would appreciate it if you would let my thread continue so that I can learn what I want to learn without disrupting my thread. Thank you.

My next question for those of you guys who are helping.

What was the whole point of Job. I read that book and he lost everything including his family. What was the point of making an example out of him?? Why would this be allowed to happen. Is it possible this is allowed to happen to us? And if so, why?

Sad to see the thread turn this way. What would be cool if those who don't have a belief in the Bible just let those of us who do chat about it.

No harm was done here. I didn't try and convince anyone to change their beliefs.

I just have alot of questions I want answered. And I use my 23 years of experience, medical background and variety of other experiences to help others seek answers in endocrinology, bodybuilding, and I don't say I wont help you bc ur athiest, or you voted for Hillary. I will give you the shirt off my back regardless.. So with all due respect to those of you who don't believe, or disagree with "religion", I would appreciate it if you would let my thread continue so that I can learn what I want to learn without disrupting my thread. Thank you.

What was the whole point of Job. I read that book and he lost everything including his family. What was the point of making an example out of him?? Why would this be allowed to happen. Is it possible this is allowed to happen to us? And if so, why?

I did not mean to offend you or anyone's beliefs, but this is the Pit and not a Christian forum. :grouphug:

With the topic being the Bible it was bound to go sideways sooner or later.

The Book of Job helps us to understand the following: Satan cannot bring financial and physical destruction upon us unless it is by God’s permission. God has power over what Satan can and cannot do. It is beyond our human ability to understand the "why’s" behind all the suffering in the world. The wicked will receive their just dues. We cannot always blame suffering and sin on our lifestyles. Suffering may sometimes be allowed in our lives to purify, test, teach, or strengthen the soul. God remains enough, and He deserves and requests our love and praise in all circumstances of life.

Satan made a deal with God that he could make Job curse God and lose his faith in him. Satan was granted permission to cause all kinds of suffering like leprosy I believe and the loss of everything. Job never broke and was granted I think 10xs the riches in livestock, land etc because his faith stood tall and strong...

IML Gear Cream!
I did not mean to offend you or anyone's beliefs, but this is the Pit and not a Christian forum. :grouphug:

You never offend me. We are very close friends, and i know you know that. I have no issue with your dissent,I just hope the forum in general allows me to ask my questions and get answers.

I didn't make the thread to argue with close friends or people I don't know. I truly made this to get some answers. I can't say I can turn anywhere else to ask these questions. I don't know anyone I know.

Thank you for allowing me to post my post on your forum and not censor it. That means alot to me. FB would ban me for this LOL.

There's a few good books on astrophysics and "who made god" that are interesting ... I'm not religious per se (but do believe in a higher order) ... and the mathematics of the creation is interesting no matter the side you choose.
[h=1][/h]

giphy.gif

The Book of Job helps us to understand the following: Satan cannot bring financial and physical destruction upon us unless it is by God’s permission. God has power over what Satan can and cannot do. It is beyond our human ability to understand the "why’s" behind all the suffering in the world. The wicked will receive their just dues. We cannot always blame suffering and sin on our lifestyles. Suffering may sometimes be allowed in our lives to purify, test, teach, or strengthen the soul. God remains enough, and He deserves and requests our love and praise in all circumstances of life.

Satan made a deal with God that he could make Job curse God and lose his faith in him. Satan was granted permission to cause all kinds of suffering like leprosy I believe and the loss of everything. Job never broke and was granted I think 10xs the riches in livestock, land etc because his faith stood tall and strong...
This was well put. Even satan had to get permission from God to test job.

Job pisses me off. Why the hell would god make a bet with the devil and allow his loyal and faithful servant be stripped of his children’s lives. God is an asshole for that.

You never offend me. We are very close friends, and i know you know that. I have no issue with your dissent,I just hope the forum in general allows me to ask my questions and get answers.

I didn't make the thread to argue with close friends or people I don't know. I truly made this to get some answers. I can't say I can turn anywhere else to ask these questions. I don't know anyone I know.

Thank you for allowing me to post my post on your forum and not censor it. That means alot to me. FB would ban me for this LOL.

I'm glad you decided to read and try to understand the bible. I've been trying for years to understand more and each day I do.we won't fully understand everything until we get to heaven and most of the questions we have now probably won't even matter then . Thank you for this thread it helps me to learn while trying to help you. Kind of like iron sharpens iron

Calling Christians ignorant isn’t an insult and neither is calling me an ignorant for reducing homosexuality to a sex type thing. Go listen to some more tekishi 69 bro. I can’t debate you because you are far superior in intelligence than I’ll ever be. You have expensive degrees that prove it.

how much you charge for a session bro? Same as monthly rent for AAS sponsors, right?

Here is a better question, why does anyone give a shit if two guys or two girls love each other?
Why the fuck are people so concerned with what other people do with their lives?

pretty sure you brought it up bro, so you obviously care. I was just pointing out that just cuz dogs hump everything in sight doesn’t mean it should be generally accepted as ok for humans. That’s all. I mean, I don’t care personally. But you brought it up. And you brought it up because YOU wanted to talk about it.

pretty sure you brought it up bro, so you obviously care. I was just pointing out that just cuz dogs hump everything in sight doesn’t mean it should be generally accepted as ok for humans. That’s all. I mean, I don’t care personally. But you brought it up. And you brought it up because YOU wanted to talk about it.

I did not bring it up, nor do I want to talk about it cause I honestly don't care how people choose to live their lives as long as they're not hurting others.

Calling Christians ignorant isn’t an insult and neither is calling me an ignorant for reducing homosexuality to a sex type thing. Go listen to some more tekishi 69 bro. I can’t debate you because you are far superior in intelligence than I’ll ever be. You have expensive degrees that prove it.

how much you charge for a session bro? Same as monthly rent for AAS sponsors, right?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is that following a religion and thinking that it defies science is ignorant.

There is nothing wrong with having faith (a belief in something), but don't mistake that for reality or science.

We all post scientific studies here and yet we are going to ignore science when it comes to god and religion?

If you believing in a magical man in the sky, earth is only 6,000 years old, heaven and hell all makes you sleep better at night, then all the power to you.

The only beliefs I studied in college that appealed to me and made sense were Taoism and Buddhism, neither which are actually religions.

Back