• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!
One could get saved in the tribulation but who’d preach it? They’ve already been deemed “left behind” probably won’t be more than the 144 @EJD this could be a very interesting thread...

edit- whoever finds a bible and believes it then whiteness, for Christ I guess.

As easy as it is now I believe that it will be much more difficult during the tribulation the bible says that in those days they will be made to believe the lie. I believe that if you heard the salvation message and rejected him before the tribulation that you won't receive salvation during that time. The bible tells about a hardened heart. Also we are in a time now for the gentiles. The tribulation is the 7th week of Daniel and is mainly to bring the jews back to God.

What does it mean?

What do people need to do, according to this thought process? Why are we here? Does it explain?
what we have to do to be saved. 1 accept that you are a sinner. The bible says that we all sinned, we know that. Second know that you cannot save yourself. Third believe that jesus died to pay your sin debt. Next ask jesus to help you repent of your sins and finally just believe that jesus's death burial and resurrection is enough for your forgiveness. When you come before the lord you can't rely on your works on earth to equal your sins you only need jesus

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this helps

what we have to do to be saved. 1 accept that you are a sinner. The bible says that we all sinned, we know that. Second know that you cannot save yourself. Third believe that jesus died to pay your sin debt. Next ask jesus to help you repent of your sins and finally just believe that jesus's death burial and resurrection is enough for your forgiveness. When you come before the lord you can't rely on your works on earth to equal your sins you only need jesus

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this helps

I was explaining this to a young man I work with. He says “why should it matter if you don’t believe and don’t repent, if you were a good person all your life.” I said “ If you don’t believe then whose kingdom are you expecting to inherit?”

he asked “why did Jesus have to be crucified in the first place?” I said “to pay the debt of sin, the cost of free will.”

My question is, why is the death of Jesus the cost of human sin?

I admit, that sometimes I have trouble understanding... I’m prolly gonna read through the Bible again. So, I’ll probably have some questions too. It’s been years since I’ve been to church and when I was a kid my preacher wasn’t easy to learn from.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this helps
What is the precise mechanism according to the Bible?

Lets say an ASF member like me is reading this. What is it that needs to happen to justify belief , forgiveness and acceptance??
I hope this helps

I was explaining this to a young man I work with. He says “why should it matter if you don’t believe and don’t repent, if you were a good person all your life.” I said “ If you don’t believe then whose kingdom are you expecting to inherit?”

he asked “why did Jesus have to be crucified in the first place?” I said “to pay the debt of sin, the cost of free will.”

My question is, why is the death of Jesus the cost of human sin?

I admit, that sometimes I have trouble understanding... I’m prolly gonna read through the Bible again. So, I’ll probably have some questions too. It’s been years since I’ve been to church and when I was a kid my preacher wasn’t easy to learn from.

The thing people don't understand is jesus willingly died on the cross. The reason jesus had to die was to pay for all sins. Jesus lived a sinless life while on earth, which made him the only person who could pay the cost. The bible says the penalty for sin is death. In the old testament a priest would sacrifice a lamb for the peoples sins each year. That's 1 spotless lamb for each person's sin he would also have to sacrifice 1 for his own sins but sin always happens so it had to be done again and again. Jesus was the perfect sinless son of God born of a virgin which meant he was not of man so there was no sin in him so the sacrifice of jesus was perfect and sinless in the eyes of God ending the need for further sacrifices.

The thing people don't understand is jesus willingly died on the cross. The reason jesus had to die was to pay for all sins. Jesus lived a sinless life while on earth, which made him the only person who could pay the cost. The bible says the penalty for sin is death. In the old testament a priest would sacrifice a lamb for the peoples sins each year. That's 1 spotless lamb for each person's sin he would also have to sacrifice 1 for his own sins but sin always happens so it had to be done again and again. Jesus was the perfect sinless son of God born of a virgin which meant he was not of man so there was no sin in him so the sacrifice of jesus was perfect and sinless in the eyes of God ending the need for further sacrifices.

Ok so now what do we do? Your responses have been articulate. I do believe you know what you speak of.

Last edited:

Lets say an ASF member like me is reading this. What is it that needs to happen to justify belief , forgiveness and acceptance??
I hope this helps

I don't understand what you mean by the mechanism according to the bible. But maybe try it like this. During the civil war a soldier went to Lincoln and asked to be let out of service to go take care of his mother. Lincoln replied every soldier has a family they want to take care of but you have a duty to your country . As the man is sitting on the front of the white house a young child comes up and asks why the soldier is sad and he explains the story to the child. The child is Lincoln's son he takes the soldier in and asks his father to let the man go home. Lincoln let the soldier go home. Not because he deserves to go but because his son asked him to do it. We don't deserve to go to heaven but jesus died so that we could and he's the 1 asking God to allow us into heaven

You pray to God something like this dear lord I know I am a sinner. I know I cannot pay my sin debt I believe that jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. jesus I ask you to come into my life and help me repent of my sins I trust you jesus for my salvation and ask that you write my name in the lambs book of life thank you jesus. amen. These aren't magic words they are just an outline you can say it anyway you like and if you're sincere and believe you will be saved

Ok let me ask my first question

Revelations speaks about the Tribulation and the Rapture. It also speaks about many "horsemen"

I see it mention the Eagle, which I get is the USA. The Bear, which I get is Russia.

But what does it all mean. I can't make sense of it. Which comes first? When does it occur?
Where does the bible talk about rapture? Where does Revelation use the word rapture? Verse? =)

I hope this helps

If I understand you correctly all you or anyone need do is except Jesus Christ into your heart and as your lord and savior, believe in him and ask for forgiveness of your sins by praying something like this: god please forgive me of my sins as i claim the blood of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of my sins and ask you to cleanse me with his blood renew my soul and faith each day and I ask you to please fill my heart with the holy spirit and guide me in all that i do and say. In the name of God i ask you this righteously in your name and pray this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
If you have any questions or just need someone to talk to brother i am always here for you just pm me. I am not perfect nor is any christian or human for that matter but do have some understanding and unwavering faith. My son is in college to be a preacher and on the deans list for the second year in a row and already has his youth group leadership degree as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One could get saved in the tribulation but who’d preach it? They’ve already been deemed “left behind” probably won’t be more than the 144 @EJD this could be a very interesting thread...

edit- whoever finds a bible and believes it then whiteness, for Christ I guess.

Yes I agree this thread could get very interesting for sure!

Love the thread already and I am already confused.

I suck at anything that doesnt deal with endocrinology and lifting LOL

Forgive me for any future questions I have that seem dumb. I assure you I have very very limited understanding.

Im very happy to have your help as I am super super interested in understanding.

It's going to get more confusing as we go along getting into other topics lol.

Like speaking in tongues. either in prayer or during fellowship
Being slayin in the spirit while getting prayed for
Did Peter get into heaven after denying knowing Jesus 3 times on his way to the cross
Did judus go to hell for betraying Jesus
Is Lucifer. Aka Satan actually a demon looking being
Can angels come down from heaven and impregnate humans

Many differing view points on these and many more topics.

Ok so now what do we do? Your responses have been articulate. I do believe you know what you speak of.

Depends on what denomination you adhere to. If your talking about orthodox Christians that don’t circumvent the Bible’s teaching, you have to repent, accept Jesus role in your salvation and cease purposeful sin at the same time you accept that as a mortal human you cannot avoid sin, but make an effort to live a ‘cleaner’ life.

you have to emulate the teachings of Christ in your daily life. Just take the 7 deadly sins and live your life in a way which you are not committing those sins on purpose.

if you are catholic I think you have to pay the priests off. Also, your weddings have to be painfully long. I’m kidding 😊

Last edited:
Where does the bible talk about rapture? Where does Revelation use the word rapture? Verse? =)

I think the chapter and verse you are looking for is 1 thessalonians 4:16 4:17. The the lord will decend onto the clouds with a shout and the trump of the arch angel the dead shall rise first then we who are left alive will be caught up to meet with him in the air

So, God is omnipotent and therefore the endgame of Jesus was always known. But, the historical context described in the Bible shows how Gods will is disguised within free will.

1.) the Romans sentenced Jesus to death because they feared his popularity and his teachings threatened the Roman stranglehold over the entire Empire.

2.) Jesus asks God “why have your forsaken me” during his crucifixion. Either he felt the pain and torture of being strung up on a cross as a human would or he didn’t fully understand Gods purpose for him.

3.) Jesus pissed the Jews off for calling them out on there hypocrisy but the Jews had limited authority and cast Jesus off as an imposter.

also, I was taught at a young age that suicide was an ‘unforgivable’ sin, but as I got older and thought about some suicides being noble in nature, I could not find in the Bible that condemned man to hell for taking his own life. I get why it would be unforgivable because if you are dead, you don’t have time to ask for forgiveness.

Wes, get out of Revelations. Start with John and move to Romans (written by Paul).

The tribulation and end times are best understood after a solid foundation in the trinity. It takes serious time to understand. Backstory is critical.

^ This. That is the best place to start. Once you get those two books under your belt, then I would suggest reading it front to back. Don't even skip all the begatting that goes on. Too many people don't know the bible for themselves and trust what someone else has told them (preacher, family, asf bro). Let the word speak to you.

Do yourself some solid research on tribulation and rapture. You will find it’s not truly biblical. Next, do some research on Sunday church. Why Sunday? When did it change from Saturday(Sabbath)and who changed it? What’s the 4th commandment? What day is the seventh day? Most Christians have no deep knowledge of the Bible or are a bunch of hypocrites. One more thing....our body is our temple according to Jesus....he paid a price for us.....so....should we use AAS? Ponder these things.

Someone knows their stuff and has some very good points. As far as aas and the body temple...keep pinning. Pretty sure test doesn't defile the temple, since God put it in there in the first place.

Oh boy...let's not wreck Wes' study thread just yet. But yeah...if people already have to suffer through some pretty horrible things now, why do people believe they're going to get an excuse note for the end? That's just warm feel good fuzzies.

2.) Jesus asks God “why have your forsaken me” during his crucifixion. Either he felt the pain and torture of being strung up on a cross as a human would or he didn’t fully understand Gods purpose for him.

Sin separates us from God. The sin of the world was laid on him at this time. Up until that point Jesus had full communication, etc with God and now nothing.

Four pages of pit bible theory and no arguments or atheists yet. Is this ASF? Best wishes, Wes. And remember to keep it simple. That's why Jesus kept dumbing it down for us. Love God, love your fellow man.

But I’ll give you a glimpse of the locust. They’re Apache helicopters IMO. If prophecy is fulfilled, we’re pretty close.
I remember this section of The Bible. I just did a search on Google, and found this
[h=2][/h]
A MODERN WORLDVIEW ON THE BOOK OF REVELATION​
pixel.gif

HomeRevelationsAbout the AuthorContact
[h=1]Rev 9: 7-10, Helicopter,tails like unto scorpions, Face of a Man[/h] Revelation

1255455441lzoMwF.jpeg

Email

[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important][FONT=&quot]Save

Rev 9: 7-10, Helicopter,tails like unto scorpions, Face of a Man
Interpretation: First of all, I determined all the possible clues to the Pictographic relationships and then like anyone else would do, I study it’s relationships. Looking through John’s eyes does not take too much practice, so take your time anyway! Reading the Written Pictorial Writings 9:7-10, it was easily concluded and identified to be a “Helicopter.”
Rev 9:7-And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Picture of Desert Locust.
Rev 9:8-And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9-And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10-And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: And their power was to hurt men five months.
The Rubin’s Cube Scenario:
Although John was very much in tune with documenting his vision, there is always a small chance of error when it was interpreted from his script to the first ancient hand copied versions. Hand copies were the means for distributing this information back in it’s days. Referring back to the mechanics behind all Journalism, the Languages of the Brain and Pictographic Relationships, that these individuals (Ancient Journalist) of the past that translated this script had the same struggles as those interpreters of today-which is they have to paint the same picture as the other of what they are expressing. Now here’s the issue; if the first ancient translations were originally thought to imply to only those first ancient generations, and if it is meant to be for the present, the 21st Century, then there becomes a strong possibility that these passages were manipulated and Journalized to make sense to the reader in that ancient time period! In which, the order of expression may get placed out of order of meaningful sentence structure in the process of translation.
I am going to make a correction in the pictographic Relationship/Passage Revelation 9:7 and 9:8. Now, don’t let this alarm you, because I’m not adding too, nor am I taking away,-All I’m doing is taking two segments and switching them to where they make sense to the sentence structure as they are now switched and so noted as underlined!
Rev 9:7-And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold as the hair of women.

Rev 9:8-And their faces were as the faces of men, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
In Rev 9:7 and 8, I interchanged two line segments. They are noted as underlined and bolded. The changes to the above two passages were changed to give full meaning to sentence structure. I remind you (The Reader) that I did not add nor take away from the picture expression or object that is being described. Now, back to the interpretation.
Let me explain what I see! Looking at a Military Helicopter from a distance and even up close, it looks like a locust relating to (Shapes of the Locusts 9:7), and pertaining to Military Chronic Groupings, two or more helicopters such organized, are always in a strait line as the same as relating to (Horses prepared unto battle 9:7). Now if you were at a distance, up on higher ground looking down at an angle at a helicopter ready for take off with the sun at the same angle on the other side, the sun’s light reflecting off the top of the whirling propeller will look Gold in color (Relating to crowns like Gold 9:7 depending how Orange/Yellow the sunrise or sunset is, and this is a fact. Now if you question this, the same reflective view can be simulated with a running table or floor fan. By taking a floor fan and laying it flat-propped on it’s edges on chairs and positioned so that the sun is at the same angle on the opposite side in your view of the fan blades–you will see the sun’s reflection. If you try to take a picture of this moment, you will encounter a wagon wheel effect–as the propeller will appear to be stationary or not turning as shown in the following picture as shown of the helicopter is in flight. Also the same effect can be experienced sitting on a lake shore on a clear morning sunrise or evening sunset. The sun reflecting of the lake is beautiful and it is also a serene experience. Now, “as the hair of women [9:7] is a secondary particle expression pertaining to the gold crown.”
Resource: In reference to the Gold Crown (The reflection off the whirling propeller-as hair of women)–I did a web search of “Ancient Women Hair Styles” and got this following information.
Resource: The Ancient Roman Women often dyed their hair usually a Golden-Red Color–referred to in present day as “(Henna Hair Dye)” pictured below! Now per chance if you were to copy this document to black and white, it would appear as stated–a vibrant Golden-Red in color, relating to the color of the sun’s reflection of the top of the helicopter propeller.
image021.jpg
The noise from a helicopter’s engine and propellers ready to take off or become air-born would sound like the-sound of chariots of many horses 9:9. Looking at the front of a Attack Helicopter, I can see where John would have used the words; “Faces of Men”-[9:8], “Teeth of Lions”-9:8, “Breastplates of Iron”-9:9-and the tail end of a helicopter does look extraordinarily very much like “Tails like unto Scorpions”-9:10. Now, what completes this interpretation is “Stings in their Tails”-9:10)–Stings–is plural!

Continue on to Rev:9-10

Email

[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][/COLOR]​

pixel.gif

[/FONT][/COLOR]

IML Gear Cream!
^ This. That is the best place to start. Once you get those two books under your belt, then I would suggest reading it front to back. Don't even skip all the begatting that goes on. Too many people don't know the bible for themselves and trust what someone else has told them (preacher, family, asf bro). Let the word speak to you.

Someone knows their stuff and has some very good points. As far as aas and the body temple...keep pinning. Pretty sure test doesn't defile the temple, since God put it in there in the first place.

Oh boy...let's not wreck Wes' study thread just yet. But yeah...if people already have to suffer through some pretty horrible things now, why do people believe they're going to get an excuse note for the end? That's just warm feel good fuzzies.

Sin separates us from God. The sin of the world was laid on him at this time. Up until that point Jesus had full communication, etc with God and now nothing.

Four pages of pit bible theory and no arguments or atheists yet. Is this ASF? Best wishes, Wes. And remember to keep it simple. That's why Jesus kept dumbing it down for us. Love God, love your fellow man.

was hoping you’d jump in. Lol

Great info, I read each post. Minds kinda blown. The whole helicopter thing is super cool, bc Ive never heard it, but I can say as far as symbolism, it makes sense.

2 new questions from my readings:

1) What is the difference between Salvation and Baptism? Are they one in the same? Required?

2) I have read a few verses that speak of "fear of God". But I find it hard to believe we are supposed to be physically afraid of the Creator. So what does this mean when we see this terminology.

when you are going through hell brother, God and the message and story of Jesus Christ can truly motivate you to keep pushing, keep fighting. I’ve smashed some weights listen to the motivation sermons from this YouTube channel, The Lion of Judah. ... there is also some really nice internet guides to interpreting the Bible.

the holy bible is an incredible and very motivational book.

Great video and post Milford. These words of truth have survived for 2000 years.

I read this thread, and I see things...
I see Wesley Inman, well respected, maybe unexpectedly to us start this thread. I don't know him personally, but I see him as having the respect here for people to bother to read it, to dig back into their lives and thoughts to share them with him, to be able to pull this off.
Yesterday, I read a thread here "What scares you the most" (or a similar title), It caused me to reflect on what happened to me one year ago, and for some reason, I shared that in that thread, why, I'm not sure.
Today, I read this thread. What do I see? I see that in what a lot of outsiders would call a group of rag tag men and women who use AAS agents to increase strength physically and mentally. Men and women strong enough mentally and physically to push harder, to fight back, to overcome pain, who support each other, not afraid to seek out their weaknesses and overcome them, or help another to overcome theirs.
I see 99% of these men and women as willing to help, willing to understand, willing to share, to defend.
I see men and women strong enough to question things going on in their lives today, and the world around them.
I see a pattern in what is being questioned here, shared here in several threads. As I read these posts this morning I am reflecting back on the question of what was I saved for a year ago. There was a reason, in my mind, no doubt. I want to live up to that reason, that opportunity whatever it is. At the same time, I know me. It will be a challenge. I hope I don't waste it

Last edited:
Great video and post Milford. These words of truth have survived for 2000 years.

I read this thread, and I see things...
I see Wesley Inman, well respected, maybe unexpectedly to us start this thread. I don't know him personally, but I see him as having the respect here for people to bother to read it, to dig back into their lives and thoughts to share them with him, to be able to pull this off.
Yesterday, I read a thread here "What scares you the most" (or a similar title), It caused me to reflect on what happened to me one year ago, and for some reason, I shared that in that thread, why, I'm not sure.
Today, I read this thread. What do I see? I see that in what a lot of outsiders would call a group of rag tag men and women who use AAS agents to increase strength physically and mentally. Men and women strong enough mentally and physically to push harder, to fight back, to overcome pain, who support each other, not afraid to seek out their weaknesses and overcome them, or help another to overcome theirs.
I see 99% of these men and women as willing to help, willing to understand, willing to share, to defend.
I see men and women strong enough to question things going on in their lives today, and the world around them.
I see a pattern in what is being questioned here, shared here in several threads. As I read these posts this morning I am reflecting back on the question of what was I saved for a year ago. There was a reason, in my mind, no doubt. I want to live up to that reason, that opportunity whatever it is. At the same time, I know me. It will be a challenge. I hope I don't waste it

This is awesome ^^ Love it

Much Respect!

Great info, I read each post. Minds kinda blown. The whole helicopter thing is super cool, bc Ive never heard it, but I can say as far as symbolism, it makes sense.

2 new questions from my readings:

1) What is the difference between Salvation and Baptism? Are they one in the same? Required?

2) I have read a few verses that speak of "fear of God". But I find it hard to believe we are supposed to be physically afraid of the Creator. So what does this mean when we see this terminology.

Salvation is when we accept jesus as lord and savior. Baptism is the public acknowledgement of your conversion. On now. The fear of the lord is wisdom is probably the verse you are referring to the lord God is our creator and therefore we should be in awe of him. GOD WANTS OUR WORSHIP. BUT HE GAVE US free will because he wants us to choose to worship him. My break is over gotta go ...really enjoying this thread

What does it mean?

What do people need to do, according to this thought process? Why are we here? Does it explain?

This post goes further than your question. A commercial on tv has been on only recently, that mentions a website Who Am I.com it has caught my attention enough to put the name of the website in the notes on my phone. I had not yet gone there until I just read this post. You seeing a pattern yet? I am. I just went there, and watched the first 8 minute video. Damn good, and easy to understand. The second one answers your question. I have not watched it, but I am going to after this reply. Here is the site.

https://whoami.com

Probably not. But we seek vanity.

I will take credit, I bet im worse then anyone on this forum. But I mean well, so what does it mean?

I can't remember where it is in the Bible, someone here will but it says something to the effect that God will use people who would be unexpected, or seemingly unworthy. That is not for us to decide. We all have worth, and we all fall short. We all have purpose

I hope this helps

Read all, but your answer is at verse 16. If you believe in him "you will not parish, you will have everlasting life".
We will never be without sin, we cannot be. You would be playing God to think that you can

I hope this helps

Your lack of knowledge, but your desire.... God is one, calling you, two using you. He is using you, and accepting you as you are, and who you are Wes

Depends on what denomination you adhere to. If your talking about orthodox Christians that don’t circumvent the Bible’s teaching, you have to repent, accept Jesus role in your salvation and cease purposeful sin at the same time you accept that as a mortal human you cannot avoid sin, but make an effort to live a ‘cleaner’ life.

you have to emulate the teachings of Christ in your daily life. Just take the 7 deadly sins and live your life in a way which you are not committing those sins on purpose.

if you are catholic I think you have to pay the priests off. Also, your weddings have to be painfully long. I’m kidding 

And the 10 Commandments

Back