• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tesamorelin (EGRIFTA)

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have experience with this? Seems it is raved about for weight loss but can't find much info on how to use it. It is on the site under peptides.

Things such as:

1. How long to use
2. Dosage (stating 2mg)
3. Sides
4. Good results?
5. Alternatives

Based on what I'm calculating, a lot of vials will be needed based on a 2mg daily dose.

Thanks

Anyone have experience with this? Seems it is raved about for weight loss but can't find much info on how to use it. It is on the site under peptides.

Things such as:

1. How long to use
2. Dosage (stating 2mg)
3. Sides
4. Good results?
5. Alternatives

Based on what I'm calculating, a lot of vials will be needed based on a 2mg daily dose.

Thanks

It is use in HIV patients with compromised immune system and liver function from the antiviral meds. They can accumulate belly fat . The recommended dose is 1.4-2mg Subq in the abdomen once a day. They they usually come in boxes of 10/10ml vials.

Max

Things such as:

1. How long to use
2. Dosage (stating 2mg)
3. Sides
4. Good results?
5. Alternatives

Thanks

I’d personally nerved used this peptide but this is what I know/found.
Sides:
Nausea
Night sweats
Irritation/redness from the injection
Indigestion
Sleep disorders
Vomit

Dosage:
As with almost all peptides, the injection is subcutaneous. The usual dosage is 2 mg (one injection) per day

Cycle length:
So I guess this is more or less up to the user. From what I’ve read people do anywhere from 5-8 weeks and do say it’s rather costly but the compound does work.

Alternatives seems to be frag 176 and possibly igf only because tes increases igf anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Know of it but never used either. I haven't done much research on it but I have heard of it being an immune booster. Maybe help with coronavirus?

Back