• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Guy

Barn1234

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi

Just signed up, how is everyone getting on in lockdown?

Training has taken a massive hit and starting to go mad without the gym... light weight dumbells and a little kettlebell aren't the one.

Hope you guys are managing to get a bit of training in?

Welcome. Yeah it's been an inconvenience for sure but it kinda reminds me when I first started lifting in h.s. and how determined I was. If I only had a bottle of that determination lol.
Welcome

Think the muscle mass is going down as the fitness from running is going up, far from ideal.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum.. I and many of us here I believe are in the same boat as you brother. I have a bench with bb and approximately 300lb of loadable plates and a mix and match of dumbells only up to 70lbs. I'm hoping gyms reopen by the 1st of June. If they say 6 months, then I will have to invest in a more full home gym and at least a squat rack and more plates.

Rough times for us gym rats, but we'll make a strong comeback.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Luckily purchased a power rack for the garden, only 100kg plates, no bench, pull up bar. Just making the best of what I have. Body weight training not the best to add mass but can help maintenance

welcome bro! push-ups,push-ups,push-ups (chest,arms,shoulders) all in one!

Welcome to ASF

Max

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome bruddah. I gotta log goin on. I managed to get a few things but staryed with block and buckets too
d6b1f00cfe13d7fe95fae23193e174df.jpg
2640a710e0987786ecdf95e9c149a9ee.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Welcome

Back