• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tbol

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’ve never done it before I’d start around 20mg per day

I have would you do 50-100 mgs or is that overkill

I have would you do 50-100 mgs or is that overkill

Me personally I’d start around 50mg I’d think 100mg is alittle on the high side and negative sides would be rough.

One of my favs. You would say that low?
I run it around 75mg. Staring out I would say at least 40-50mg. Thoughts?

For someone that hasn’t run t-bol I would always say start low like 20mg. But he said he’s used it before and personally I have as well and still always start around 50mg and for the most part stay there. On occasion I’ve also gone to 75mg but never higher.

just got done w/ a bottle. jumped in @100 and got cramps really bad,so had to back down to 50.didnt seem to be a big diff. in strength between the 2, so i think 50 is the sweet spot. just me. liked the results overall though. good luck bro!(did it along w/test.,npp., good hard,lean gains,no bloat)

just got done w/ a bottle. jumped in @100 and got cramps really bad,so had to back down to 50.didnt seem to be a big diff. in strength between the 2, so i think 50 is the sweet spot. just me. liked the results overall though. good luck bro!(did it along w/test.,npp., good hard,lean gains,no bloat)

75mg for 5wks always works well for me. Hard AF! Yes back pumps but that is part of the deal. I run it for 4-5wks max at that dose.

Ya 50 - 100 couldn’t tell a difference

Back