• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New To ASF

FV_CODZILLA

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
​Hello to all and look forward to being part of this forum. Read all the rules of the road and i'm good to go. Old School gym rat who's been gone for way to long...but gonna try to turn it around at age 52. Really looking forward to reading all the great info on this forum, just clicking on a few random threads blew my mind...so much has changed from back in my day. Shit, the last time I was serious was back in the 80's...we had no computers, cell phones or "forums". All we had to go by was a small rag of a book called "The Underground Steroid Handbook" by Dan Duchaine (which was actually very well written and considered the only legit resource during that time period)...other than that it was all underground and navigating through all the fake shit was the real challenge back then. The only way to the golden land back in those days was being in the right place at the right time and earning the trust of those around you in the gym....period. Needless to say, I look forward to this new journey and reversing 20 years of bad eating, bad habits and not taking care of #1. Time to get back to the steel and look forward to sharing some of the old school stories (I have plenty) while learning all the new school work-outs, diets, gear, etc...

Last edited:
On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! It’s never to late to start again. Welcome back!

Welcome brother. Nice to have people from the golden era.

And everyone else on this site who welcomed me...just wish I knew what the fuck I am doing so I could thank everyone!!!!

I'm also new around these parts. Lot's of great information available here.

Welcome to the forum!

Get Shredded!
​Hello to all and look forward to being part of this forum. Read all the rules of the road and i'm good to go. Old School gym rat who's been gone for way to long...but gonna try to turn it around at age 52. Really looking forward to reading all the great info on this forum, just clicking on a few random threads blew my mind...so much has changed from back in my day. Shit, the last time I was serious was back in the 80's...we had no computers, cell phones or "forums". All we had to go by was a small rag of a book called "The Underground Steroid Handbook" by Dan Duchaine (which was actually very well written and considered the only legit resource during that time period)...other than that it was all underground and navigating through all the fake shit was the real challenge back then. The only way to the golden land back in those days was being in the right place at the right time and earning the trust of those around you in the gym....period. Needless to say, I look forward to this new journey and reversing 20 years of bad eating, bad habits and not taking care of #1. Time to get back to the steel and look forward to sharing some of the old school stories (I have plenty) while learning all the new school work-outs, diets, gear, etc...

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back