• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This Virus-Your Life Has Been Impacted How?????

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ll start.

Nothing has really changed for me except instead of eating inside...I’m taking out. Ammunition has been a little harder to get.....such is life.

Gym is still open

Job is still fine

I do wonder about how things will be if this shutdown lasts for an extended period of time. People who are struggling for food and those who are financially struggling will start getting desperate. Desperation equals people with no hope....people with no hope make bad decisions...hence increased crime.......no fear....Sig Sauer is here.

The virus is pretty bad where I am geographically located. My job got shut down last Friday. The grocery stores are sparsely stocked and packed full of people.

I stocked up on ammo a decent amount of 5.56 couple years ago, I agree that people will start acting desperately, just seeing how they act for food in a store.

There here has been an increase in car break ins at night in the local towns.

I started buying pieces to a home gym over the last couple years I'm glad I decided to build that. I'd be losing my mind if I couldn't train. Just trying to ride this out and not focus on the effects to the economy.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Just talking to my wife yesterday about this.

our life hasn’t changed much. Only now I can’t go to the gym. Still got work. We never really did anything. Work, gym, home is now work, home.

if this shit is still going on when weather finally breaks it will be stupid. I planned a few really cool kayaking trips and wanted to spend more time with my grandparents. Grandpa is 92 this summer and grandma is 88. I think they’ve been married for something like 65 years. That’s insane!

I agree bro...tough times call for tough people...keep pushing.

The virus is pretty bad where I am geographically located. My job got shut down last Friday. The grocery stores are sparsely stocked and packed full of people.

I stocked up on ammo a decent amount of 5.56 couple years ago, I agree that people will start acting desperately, just seeing how they act for food in a store.

There here has been an increase in car break ins at night in the local towns.

I started buying pieces to a home gym over the last couple years I'm glad I decided to build that. I'd be losing my mind if I couldn't train. Just trying to ride this out and not focus on the effects to the economy.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I'm sorry bro...can you work out in the house? You can get hardcore with pull ups,push up and sit ups if need be.

I've been locked up in the house for a month now, I can't go out or risk jail.

my life has not changed, my life is gone!

Much respect for those grandparents...good people from a good era...they don't make folks like that much anymore.....hopefully you inherited those great genetics.

Just talking to my wife yesterday about this.

our life hasn’t changed much. Only now I can’t go to the gym. Still got work. We never really did anything. Work, gym, home is now work, home.

if this shit is still going on when weather finally breaks it will be stupid. I planned a few really cool kayaking trips and wanted to spend more time with my grandparents. Grandpa is 92 this summer and grandma is 88. I think they’ve been married for something like 65 years. That’s insane!

Gyms been closed for about three weeks now. Kinda wish I didn't sell all my gym equipment years back. Had a good home gym all commercial heavy duty shit. Still have some but it's in storage.

Definitely eating more carbs...those women are baking cookies and cakes and shit all the time. My cut may have to become a bulk.

Using less tp...not like we're running low or anything, but I'm kinda picky about "my brand." We didn't give into the early hoarding and scoffed at it...I hope I don't regret that decision. Thank goodness for constipation and squatty pottys...I can take almost perfectly clean poops!

Getting furloughed at work...will be taking about a 25% cut to the family budget. Just glad I'm still employed at this time, but it doesn't look good and they are laying off like crazy as well. I've lost track of how many bullets I've dodged over the years, but there may be one with my name on it this time.

The biggest change is the conversations we have now. And how creative we are getting to stay entertained. I took the trash out the other day and the elderly neighbor had just got home from his grocery run. I commented on it when I came back inside, and my daughter asked how I knew he had been to the grocery store. I said because I saw it. She asked if I was spying on the neighbors with our security cameras. I played along with it and I said "yes, today I'm pretending to be a security guard. Tomorrow I will be a fireman."

IML Gear Cream!
All is anything but good in my area, the virus coupled with bottomed out oil prices has many I know as well as my self facing job losses and substantial pay cuts and to make matters worse my 20 year old daughter is a fresh out of college nurse working her ass off right in the middle of this, I can only pray she can remain healthy.

Really hard to get a good training session in with ones mind wondering about all this bullshit, definitely getting a shit ton of use out the grill, hell I even grilled a pizza. Stay safe and healthy gentlemen!

They just now closed up my gyms yesterday. My wife is able to work from home except for about ten hours a week . They kind of shut my state down yesterday for two weeks but the amount of places allowed to go is crazy . Work told me that we are an essential place so I still have a job but don’t know how busy the future will be .

Financially speaking, nothing has changed for my household. My wife is a hs school teacher and has been getting paid for doing pretty much nothing since schools closed down. This Monday her district starts the distance learning phase. I receive a lifetime pension from when I was injured on duty. So as long as the state doesn't go bk I'm good.
I've been piecing together a home gym for the last three weeks. This Friday my heavy dumbbells arrive and I'll be g2g.
My one complaint is being cooped up with three women, wife, 14 and 16 year old daughters, 24/7. I love my wife and daughters, but got damn, they can talk. And in case anyone has wondered, It really is true what they say about women's menstrual cycles syncing up when they spend time together...fml

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

It really is true what they say about women's menstrual cycles syncing up when they spend time together...fml

Been there, done that. It really is a blessing. Kind of like ripping a bandaid off...at least you get it over quicker. Otherwise, you'd be dealing with them for 3 weeks every month!
Step 1. Finish the gym
Step 2. Stay in there.

Been there, done that. It really is a blessing. Kind of like ripping a bandaid off...at least you get it over quicker. Otherwise, you'd be dealing with them for 3 weeks every month!
Step 1. Finish the gym
Step 2. Stay in there.
Well, if ya'll don't here from me ever again, theres a very good chance I ate my gun

Thanks for sharing guys!

Curfews in place. Masks are required if you go out. Not many places open. Wife is out of work. I am blessed to be able to work remotely so still have income coming in. Gym has been closed for a month. Dusted off the garage gym and have been using that for now. Just need to replace the cable system and I have 75% of what I usually would have at the gym. Keeping myself busy and out of my wife's way while I finish home projects.

So overall not bad, but economically taking a bit of a hit.

Curfews in place. Masks are required if you go out. Not many places open. Wife is out of work. I am blessed to be able to work remotely so still have income coming in. Gym has been closed for a month. Dusted off the garage gym and have been using that for now. Just need to replace the cable system and I have 75% of what I usually would have at the gym. Keeping myself busy and out of my wife's way while I finish home projects.

So overall not bad, but economically taking a bit of a hit.

Long time no see bud, you in the northeast?

stay safe

Well, no gym here, everything is closed down except critical infrastructure sectors. Thankfully I do work in critical sectors so I still have work for now. We'll see what happens because we are going to make some cuts. Fiancee has had hours cut back so income is down a good bit. The grown kid that lives with us is layed off, so now we're fully supporting an additional 3 people on top of income cuts. He's getting dicked around on unemployment and all other benefits.

I'm doing a lot of work, cooking, and spending time with family. Cleaned my safe full of guns already. Have been doing stuff around the house. Most of my work is from home thankfully so limited exposure. The virus is just starting to take hold here and I'm predicting it's going to spread pretty bad because half of the people here are idiots and think it's just the flu...until their parents die they won't take it seriously. Guess they're gonna have to learn the hard way. I've started strapping down when exposed so my dad doesn't get it. I'll be fine, he will die if he gets it. Mask in public, chlorox wipes as soon as I open the car door. Can't risk him getting it.

Gone a little backwards physique wise but not too bad. Don't have any weights or anything so been doing a little bodyweight and band stuff to maintain. TRT only at 150mg ATIPP weekly. I'm hairy as shit, decided to go gorilla for a while. Turns out I'm REALLY friggin hairy. Kinda funny.

Overall still doing okay so I can't complain too much.

Its been pretty bad here at ground zero for the US. Especially with it being a mil environment they always make things stupid. No gym, everyone is locked down. Its horrible. Honestly think something more sinister is in the works.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Explain your thoughts on that?

Its been pretty bad here at ground zero for the US. Especially with it being a mil environment they always make things stupid. No gym, everyone is locked down. Its horrible. Honestly think something more sinister is in the works.

I think it's a cover up for something in the works. Why lie about people dying from heart attacks being state mandated all deaths that arent gunshots or otherwise clear indications of physical violence be noted as death by covid 19? Why would you allow people to go to the one place with the highest population density for example walmart if the whole point is to social distance? But yet everything else is to be shut down? People are losing jobs and all the other suspicious stuff going on. It just doesn't seem sensible.

And what would that cover up possibly be? Using this virus to take away certain rights? Population control for minorities? Educate me with your thoughts.

I think it's a cover up for something in the works. Why lie about people dying from heart attacks being state mandated all deaths that arent gunshots or otherwise clear indications of physical violence be noted as death by covid 19? Why would you allow people to go to the one place with the highest population density for example walmart if the whole point is to social distance? But yet everything else is to be shut down? People are losing jobs and all the other suspicious stuff going on. It just doesn't seem sensible.

I think it's more of a control thing. I feel like the political figures want more control over the population. So by limiting their ability to travel, work, assemble and shop for certain things. They can have near absolute control over how they conduct themselves.

I live in Switzerland , everything is closed ( 4 weeks now ) . I train in my garage , have a treadmill , static bike , inclined bench , a straight bar with plates , some kettlebells and a few dumbells . No work and money is tight . Did a full check up just before this thing started and everything came back good . Never spent so much time with wife and kid and that's great .
Stay safe

Good to hear from you Joe!

I live in Switzerland , everything is closed ( 4 weeks now ) . I train in my garage , have a treadmill , static bike , inclined bench , a straight bar with plates , some kettlebells and a few dumbells . No work and money is tight . Did a full check up just before this thing started and everything came back good . Never spent so much time with wife and kid and that's great .
Stay safe

Fun fact

Switzerland is the safest place to be during the apocalypse. Tons of strategic bunkers carved in the mountains and lots of gun owners.

just saying.... there is a reason hitler didn’t try much against the Swiss.

Last edited:
Very interesting piece of info.

Fun fact

Switzerland is the safest place to be during the apocalypse. Tons of strategic bunkers carved in the mountains and lots of gun owners.

just saying.... there is a reason hitler didn’t try much against the Swiss.

Back