• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RAD140 (Testolone) a comprehensive overview

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was extremely impressed with this compound when I ran it and will be running it again in the future!
I mentioned it in another thread I’d love to see an all sarms cycle! What do you think bro?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s Totally Rad!!

Max

I was extremely impressed with this compound when I ran it and will be running it again in the future!
I mentioned it in another thread I’d love to see an all sarms cycle! What do you think bro?!?

The only thing I've seen and this guy Derrick? In the video posted above has shown this with bloodwork, is that sarms don't convert to estrogen. So you either need to supplement with estrogen or run testosterone so you wont go low on estrogen

The only thing I've seen and this guy Derrick? In the video posted above has shown this with bloodwork, is that sarms don't convert to estrogen. So you either need to supplement with estrogen or run testosterone so you wont go low on estrogen

Maybe like a very low dose of 100mg test then would be enough

It’s crazy to see how so many people were against these products and those are the same ones running them now! A lot of talk about sarms and how well they work by some big names out there!!

Saw this video but don’t remember him mentioning specific effects on lipids. Anyone know?

Saw this video but don’t remember him mentioning specific effects on lipids. Anyone know?

I saw a video recently about blood pulled on sarms... I’ll see if I can find it again.

I have heard of some Sarms affecting lipids by lowering HDL. One theory is that by shutting down natural test production it also lowers estrogen by not having enough testosterone in the body to convert. The low estrogen is the primary cause of lowering of HDL

IML Gear Cream!
I have heard of some Sarms affecting lipids by lowering HDL. One theory is that by shutting down natural test production it also lowers estrogen by not having enough testosterone in the body to convert. The low estrogen is the primary cause of lowering of HDL

I think that’s what the video I saw was about. The panel doesn’t look bad like your liver is hurting or damage is being done just hdl is low.

I think that’s what the video I saw was about. The panel doesn’t look bad like your liver is hurting or damage is being done just hdl is low.

Yeah so what they're saying is if you're running one of the strong sarms you should run a testosterone or trestolone Base so you don't go low on estrogen since none of the sarms convert to estrogen.

Yeah so what they're saying is if you're running one of the strong sarms you should run a testosterone or trestolone Base so you don't go low on estrogen since none of the sarms convert to estrogen.

That’s correct. I’ve always ran them while on a cruise so I don’t have to worry about shut down or estro.

That’s correct. I’ve always ran them while on a cruise so I don’t have to worry about shut down or estro.

That's the best way to do it, for people who are on trt and don't do pct.

Hmmm...
So people who need to use an AI while on testosterone could just use RAD140 instead.
They will make more gainz and have no need to worry about estrogen

Hmmm...
So people who need to use an AI while on testosterone could just use RAD140 instead.
They will make more gainz and have no need to worry about estrogen

I wouldn’t say more gains. Rad-140 isn’t as strong as good old test but my run with it did show some good size and strength gain.
I also had no estro problems and ran it decently high.

Back