• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

150 mg Anadrol PER DAY Before And After Dexa Scan Results

Lol I was about to post this retarded results and by that I mean insane

Agreed

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jesus... I do love drol tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool but how did these men feel for three months , my head hurts thinking about it .

Seems over the top to me. There are better and healthier ways to achieve the same results. Love drol but at 150mg I would be anorexic.

This guy, LOL at his DHb is so liver toxic and awful video.. LOL

Anyhow, I have to admit I use Drol often, and I use 125-150mgs and at times 200.. I feel worse on MT1 or Super drol.. however, regardless if bloods come back decent, there's other shit going on that can be a death whisper and make you feel like absolute crap. Great to see something posted about this, but that doesn't mean run these dosages.. Like I said, I use it a lot, however when something kills your appetite and you feel lethargic, you can rest assure its not good for you.

6 weeks is where I dip off, I don't see any greater returns..

Anyhow, I have to admit I use Drol often, and I use 125-150mgs and at times 200.. I feel worse on MT1 or Super drol.. however, regardless if bloods come back decent, there's other shit going on that can be a death whisper and make you feel like absolute crap. Great to see something posted about this, but that doesn't mean run these dosages.. Like I said, I use it a lot, however when something kills your appetite and you feel lethargic, you can rest assure its not good for you.

Bet your right about that 6 week drop off. I feel like the gains would slow down but the fat loss would continue. Just an assumption.

i would like to se a month by month analysis

Will you run 150mg for six weeks ? You are a bad man most of the times I have ran it ,it has been like a 50mg a day for two weeks than usually bump it to 100 max 1-2weeks than the side get me and I lower it for another two or drop it all together

Will you run 150mg for six weeks ? You are a bad man most of the times I have ran it ,it has been like a 50mg a day for two weeks than usually bump it to 100 max 1-2weeks than the side get me and I lower it for another two or drop it all together
I work my way up. but after 6 weeks I don't notice anything other than unnecessary back pumps and the on set of feeling like ass.
like you said at 150 your chewing bubble gum looking for trouble.

IML Gear Cream!
last time I ran drol I felt so lethargic if was similar to sdrol

I'm not positive but I imagine a study like this the 2 subject were unemployed I bet. So if all they did was eat sleep and train. I'm sure they would be able to deal with sides. Cause they'd just take a nap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back