EQ vs. DECA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: EQ vs. DECA

  1. #16
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,729
    Thanked in
    2,681 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Let me just throw some random shit at you that will probably help you in your decision.

    Equipoise's ester weight is heavy af so doing 1000mgs per week, you'd actually only be getting around 600-650mgs per week.

    Eq takes a long ass time to get going so 16-20 week cycle are ALMOST necessary.

    Deca, being a 19-nor (also NPP as others have mentioned) is strong af. It has quite a few benefits that only a couple other steroids even come close to in terms of. Tren is one of them, but also carries quite a few sides with it. (Look them up)

    You can CUT on Deca, but it would be MUCH more difficult on something like Eq that stimulates your appetite so damn much.

    As Monte said, and I'll reiterate it, Eq sucks. I ran it at 600mgs per week and didn't even notice much.

    If you keep yourself in a calorie deficit on NPP or Deca, you'll look nice and full.

    In all reality, with your goals, I'd say run Trenbolone, but we all know that's a different beast.

    Hope I helped in some way.

    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,612
    Thanked in
    5,134 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Let me just throw some random shit at you that will probably help you in your decision.

    Equipoise's ester weight is heavy af so doing 1000mgs per week, you'd actually only be getting around 600-650mgs per week.

    Eq takes a long ass time to get going so 16-20 week cycle are ALMOST necessary.

    Deca, being a 19-nor (also NPP as others have mentioned) is strong af. It has quite a few benefits that only a couple other steroids even come close to in terms of. Tren is one of them, but also carries quite a few sides with it. (Look them up)

    You can CUT on Deca, but it would be MUCH more difficult on something like Eq that stimulates your appetite so damn much.

    As Monte said, and I'll reiterate it, Eq sucks. I ran it at 600mgs per week and didn't even notice much.

    If you keep yourself in a calorie deficit on NPP or Deca, you'll look nice and full.

    In all reality, with your goals, I'd say run Trenbolone, but we all know that's a different beast.

    Hope I helped in some way.

    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Hey, someone gets it

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    TrenTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Del Taco
    Posts
    515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    242
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points
    4557655

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Eq blows.

    Deca.
    EQ blows Deca. But what does Deca do for EQ? Nothing. Deca is a selfish ass hole.

  4. #19
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,612
    Thanked in
    5,134 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    EQ blows Deca. But what does Deca do for EQ? Nothing. Deca is a selfish ass hole.
    That's right, Deca gets all the gains.

  5. #20
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,798

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,921
    Thanked in
    4,934 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrandall View Post
    Looking for some feedback on which to run on my next cycle. Cycle goals to add some size but mostly drop some body fat.

    Will also be running sustonon and inj winni.

    What would u use the EW or Deca?
    nandrolone all day

    EQ is a waste of time for that.. its serves a purpose here and there, but it isn't a go to option.. I use EQ when switching things up, but I could be doing other things in lieu of the bold volume IM

  6. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    481

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,021
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    219
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points
    987098313

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Test/DHB/Tbol
    ^^^This is gonna be my summer cycle^^^

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,717
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    45682427

    Run both. While it hasn't been my goal, I've had a really good lean bulk on the combo with high test.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Joko123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    250
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    177
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    3917714

    Eq is a waste of barrel space youíre better off cooking up your chicken in it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,717
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    45682427

    Quote Originally Posted by Joko123 View Post
    Eq is a waste of barrel space youíre better off cooking up your chicken in it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Disagree with this. But it seems Iím in the vast minority. I would run it often if I ran long cycles all the time.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,799

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,348
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    Rep Points
    32985231

    unless u just love pip and veins popping, id leave that shit for the horses. just my opinion, some guys love it,but most of them compete and need the vascularity imo. the npp will take care of the strength part if not surpass it.

  11. #26
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,799

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,348
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    Rep Points
    32985231

    sust,npp,var,t-bol (25 mgs of var,25 mgs t-bol) sust,npp give u the size,strength,var,t-bol hard,lean, vascular gains and speed up ur metabolism. (this was my last cycle and was very happy w/ results) just me! good luck bro! just dont do orals too long(4 to 6 wks)@ most. also, in case u missed it, that pimp afont 401 can help u out! lol

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points
    283275253

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    sust,npp,var,t-bol (25 mgs of var,25 mgs t-bol) sust,npp give u the size,strength,var,t-bol hard,lean, vascular gains and speed up ur metabolism. (this was my last cycle and was very happy w/ results) just me! good luck bro! just dont do orals too long(4 to 6 wks)@ most. also, in case u missed it, that pimp afont 401 can help u out! lol
    You know I was already all over this lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  13. #28
    Member
    dosborn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    94

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    215298962

    Just curious, but do you all have the same thoughts with Primobolan as EQ?

  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points
    283275253

    Quote Originally Posted by dosborn View Post
    Just curious, but do you all have the same thoughts with Primobolan as EQ?
    In my opinion primo works and does itís job. But since running dhb primo is obsolete as far as Iím concerned.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,694

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,777
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,645
    Thanked in
    1,845 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Deca all day!!! Way more beneficial, safe and better mass builder all the way around. EQ turns blood to syrup for minimal return imo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Deca vs Npp
    By elgriff in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 03:12 PM
  2. Deca
    By Rduvilla in forum New Members
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 01:48 PM
  4. NPP vs Deca
    By massthetics in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums