Rhode Island National Guard Conducting House-to-House Searches

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    368
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    384
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    442766433

    Rhode Island National Guard Conducting House-to-House Searches

    Hope no one in RI has illegal stuff out in the open. I know there was a texas lab a few months back that had police come in because of a gun shot and they found the lab by mistake and arrested him with a 500k bail lol.

    They are beginning to search peoples homes in RI.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...from-new-york/

  2. #2
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    589
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,506
    Thanked in
    6,696 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How could anything be admissible in court when there is no search warrant?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,237
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,371
    Thanked in
    3,215 Posts
    Rep Points
    60861150

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    How could anything be admissible in court when there is no search warrant?
    Thing is, they may very well beat it but all that bond money(if bondsman is used) and legal fees is gone. Also, ur public standing is shot.

  4. #4
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    589
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,506
    Thanked in
    6,696 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The Fourth Amendment was part of the Bill of Rights that was added to the Constitution on December 15, 1791. It protects people from unlawful searches and seizures. This means that the police can't search you or your house without a warrant or probable cause. From the Constitution.

    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  5. #5
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    589
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,506
    Thanked in
    6,696 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I thought we still had our rights.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  6. #6
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,737

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,891
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,033
    Thanked in
    5,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And so it begins/continues....


    nice knowing you, my fair weathered friend named freeeeeeedddddddooooommmm

  7. #7
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    937
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    all our rights have been taken away over the years and the people let it happen. it amazes me sometimes how people don’t give a shit about their liberties and will gladly give them up when told to do so by their government.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,737

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,891
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,033
    Thanked in
    5,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    all our rights have been taken away over the years and the people let it happen. it amazes me sometimes how people don’t give a shit about their liberties and will gladly give them up when told to do so by their government.
    fuck the government... the military works for the tax payers. Let us remind them.

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    368
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    384
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    442766433

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    The Fourth Amendment was part of the Bill of Rights that was added to the Constitution on December 15, 1791. It protects people from unlawful searches and seizures. This means that the police can't search you or your house without a warrant or probable cause. From the Constitution.

    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    What about for this guy.

    Here's an interesting case where police entered the residence of a steriod owner with no warrant and then found his lab and he is still in prison with a 500,000 bail. I am i unsure when his trial is. He has been in jail for several months now. They argued that the police had reasonable grounds because of the gun shot noise. (It was a neighbor who called the police claiming a gun shot went off in his home. no proof a gun was even fired) so police forced themselves inside his house and then saw the lab and arrested him.

    Police respond to reports of multiple gunshots fired at a private residence located outside Longview.

    Deputy officers with the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) were dispatched to investigate a report of gunshots fired from within a Longview residence on Friday, November 15, 2019.
    HCSO deputies arrived on the scene of 5859 Lansing Loop in Longview at 07:08 a.m. Sammie Vail and his wife Ashley Vail met the officers upon their arrival and told them they were not allowed to enter the premises. The deputies explained that it was their public duty to make sure no one was injured at the residence as a result of the reported shots fired.

    Sammie and Ashley Vail nonetheless refused to allow the officers to enter the property. The officers quickly overcame the couple’s resistance and searched the premises only to stumble across a clandestine underground laboratory. Ashley Vail was allegedly “tazed” during the incident according to neighbor Ricky Watson who phoned in the “shots fired”. TGI’s “no-knock plan” failed miserably.

    “The deputies had a duty to assure that no one had been injured at the location and entered the property,” according to HCSO Chief Deputy Brandon. “While checking for injured persons inside the residence, a room containing a Lab to manufacture steroids was located.”
    https://www.kltv.com/2019/11/16/arre...b-inside-home/
    Last edited by Jpal; 03-28-2020 at 02:44 PM.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,438
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,814
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yeah that's bullshit and if they hire a good attorney they might get out of it but like said above what about all the money they lose; Bond, time in jail and their reputation.
    Last edited by REHH; 03-28-2020 at 02:52 PM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points
    4377751

    What happens when they declare martial law because of the Corona virus and all rights are suspended? I can see that happening

  12. #12
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    67

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    430559205

    When this virus BS is over, I hope all of these Governors are sued for violating most of our constitutional rights.

  13. #13
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,392

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,352
    Thanked in
    9,092 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You know...the ACLU has been surprisingly quiet through all this. This is literally the first article I've read that has even mentioned them. Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd?

  14. #14
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,392

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,352
    Thanked in
    9,092 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TangoSmacker View Post
    When this virus BS is over, I hope all of these Governors are sued for violating most of our constitutional rights.

    Pfff....all the idiots will vote them back into office for what a "great job" they did making sure the voters didn't die.

  15. #15
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    589
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,506
    Thanked in
    6,696 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    What about for this guy.

    Here's an interesting case where police entered the residence of a steriod owner with no warrant and then found his lab and he is still in prison with a 500,000 bail. I am i unsure when his trial is. He has been in jail for several months now. They argued that the police had reasonable grounds because of the gun shot noise. (It was a neighbor who called the police claiming a gun shot went off in his home. no proof a gun was even fired) so police forced themselves inside his house and then saw the lab and arrested him.


    https://www.kltv.com/2019/11/16/arre...b-inside-home/
    I am no lawyer but I would think that this violated his fourth amendment rights.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-15-2020, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2017, 05:10 PM
  3. Blood work in Rhode Island
    By MShiz in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 12:20 PM
  4. Getting blood work in Rhode Island
    By MShiz in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2014, 07:32 PM
  5. Zyg in the house.
    By Zyglamail in forum New Members
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums