• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1/4 of my TD and letters

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got two letters for two different orders and one pack made it. Discretely packaged oils came in though.
Hope I can get my two re ships.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh the content of the pack ..wth do you think they should have put??Aas?lol

Sorry fellas didnt think I overstepped. Edit isnt a option.

ahh the content of the pack ..wth do you think they should have put??Aas?lol
Well, the bottles that I get normally say whats in them or close to it. Its the bottles Im talking about

Last edited:
Ok I flagged my own post. Hope it gets a edit fast.

Never give a clue as to what the package looks like or says on said package. Gives customs a clue as to what to look for and seize

Never give a clue as to what the package looks like or says on said package. Gives customs a clue as to what to look for and seize
Im not talking about the MAIN PACKAGE. Not the shipping box, the vial box and vials.

So much for that method.
Yeah odd two packs got snagged and one made it. Funny part is this one was the last to come. Btw this was my first order out of country.
I'm guessing the red tops are tren? It's not like the labels fooled anyone. The other two packs had the same in them and didn't make it.

when i got my td from basic.
i didn't post the pic of the different labels to keep it stealth like they are.
don't want to give customs a heads up and you know the agencies check out this forum.
just pm a rep and they will sort you out what each one is
on my oil boxes they wrote on the inside of the box with a pen just a single letter
check out your boxes.

when i got my td from basic.
i didn't post the pic of the different labels to keep it stealth like they are.
don't want to give customs a heads up and you know the agencies check out this forum.
just pm a rep and they will sort you out what each one is
on my oil boxes they wrote on the inside of the box with a pen just a single letter
check out your boxes.
Thanks, I didnt think it was a biggie because they got two packs already and they were marked the same. You can guess what the letters said was seized. So Im pretty sure they are WELL aware.

Back