• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Matt Gaetz - - from potential fag to baby rapist?

He already cleared the air on this case last night

It was basically an attempted Blackmail case. A DOJ employee was caught attempting to blackmail Matt's father and saying they had info that Matt was a Pedo and they had to pay $25 million dollars or they would leak the Pedo info.

So Matt's father went to the FBI, and they were able to already record undercover communications proving that this was nothing but blackmail. Matt is not guilty and those tapes will prove it all.

The FBI had an open case on this DOJ guy (Matt named him too) and the FBI was going to do the first monetary payment today in a sting they set up.

The DOJ guy found out his cover was blown and so they then leaked the fake story to the NY Times (of course) to try and get ahead of the blackmail charges incoming, yesterday, 24 hours before the sting.

Nothing about Gaetz is pedophile like. Biden, Hunter, and Pedosta (Podesta) Screams pedophilia.

Let's investigate them now?

Last edited:
Says him.
I'll wait for the DOJ to comment.
He's a piece of shit, but if it's false then that needs to come out too.

Says him.
I'll wait for the DOJ to comment.
He's a piece of shit, but if it's false then that needs to come out too.

It has been confirmed that the FBI was working a case in regards to this.

It will fizzle out.

And the guy setting up the blackmail will go to Prison for a long time.

Now what is it that you don't like about Gaetz? I mean he's kinda dorky, but other then the fact he is a Conservative and A Republican, what don't you like about him?

Im an Independent and I think he is one of the better Republicans. I think he was very loyal to Trump and Trumps policies.

[h=1]VIDEO: Matt Gaetz DEMANDS FBI, DOJ to Release Recording of former DOJ Official Threatening His Family with Extortion – Alleged Former DOJ Official Implicated and Named![/h]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-former-doj-official-implicated-named-video/

The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetz’s national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington — including some appointed by Mr. Trump — were notified of the investigation, the people said.

He's a homophobe.
There's nothing about him I respect.
He's entitled to his opinions.. But as a law maker.. His opinion affects our LIVES. MY LIFE.
So fuck him.

He's a homophobe.
He's entitled to his opinions.. But as a law maker.. His opinion affects our LIVES. MY LIFE.
So fuck him.

Exactly what legislation is negatively impacting the gay community?

He's a homophobe.
So fuck him.

LOLZ you guys got your sc ruling years ago, what could he possibly have done to gather such hatred from you?

It was basically an attempted Blackmail case. A DOJ employee was caught attempting to blackmail Matt's father and saying they had info that Matt was a Pedo and they had to pay $25 million dollars or they would leak the Pedo info.

So Matt's father went to the FBI, and they were able to already record undercover communications proving that this was nothing but blackmail. Matt is not guilty and those tapes will prove it all.

The FBI had an open case on this DOJ guy (Matt named him too) and the FBI was going to do the first monetary payment today in a sting they set up.

The DOJ guy found out his cover was blown and so they then leaked the fake story to the NY Times (of course) to try and get ahead of the blackmail charges incoming, yesterday, 24 hours before the sting.

Nothing about Gaetz is pedophile like. Biden, Hunter, and Pedosta (Podesta) Screams pedophilia.

Biden is on camera numerous times inappropriately touching children and he wants to make a big deal over some lies?! This is exactly why the left is the the joke of the country.

He's a homophobe.
So fuck him.
If ur so gay. Then I want u to grab milfman by the beard and kiss him with ur eyes wide open. No no. Wait.. Milfs eyes open
Yea.
Then I'm gonna out gay both of you by jaggin it to this politician I know nothing about. Right in front of Milfs eyes.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Fake news.

Besides....Age of consent is still 16 in most states. Sounds like a 17yr old would be fair game? :stirthepot:

Kilsong secretly wants to bang Matt gaetz.. he fantasizes about getting pounded out by conservative politicians I bet.

i like Matt gaetz but he does look like a vampire with his slanted eyebrow thing he has going on....

Same playbook Saul Alinsky style. Blame them for what you do.

The story is bizarre, something is not right but the claim is a consensual 17 year old gal so that's a nothing burger.

Anyway, the story does not make sense to me. Maybe he was cheating on his gf. IDK

Stupid age restricted youtube videos...

But yeah, click this video!!!

I dying laughing here. That's a pop rock video from years ago and now it's age restricted? WTF? Total bullshit.

Here it is without the youtube censorship. Fuck youtube.

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/7qV4zEozbew8/[/video]

`

Get Shredded!
The story is bizarre, something is not right but the claim is a consensual 17 year old gal so that's a nothing burger.

Anyway, the story does not make sense to me. Maybe he was cheating on his gf. IDK

Age of consent is 18 in Florida and the investigation is about taking her over state lines, which is why the feds are involved. The investigation into him is legit, it was authorized under Barr. It is possible he fucked up bad, and then someone found out and tried to extort him.

The story and explanation doesn’t make any sense here. I suspect this is going to be a crazy ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You fucking dipshit....extortion....wake up you asshat...it will be proved...listen to something else than CNN.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Again... Says YOU..
Let's wait for official report and results of said report umm Kaye??

This is new for tonite.. Let's see where this puppy goes.
Hope they nail him.
Matt Gaetz sex trafficking scandal now includes 'cash and drugs'

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-2651324242/

- - - Updated - - -

Drugs??

I thought he was a good ol boy Jesus freak conservative??

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

That Greenberg guy is a Known criminal.
He'll be the death of Gaetz

Again... Says YOU..

Hope they nail him.

- - - Updated - - -

Drugs??

That Jesus freak comment reminded me of this 😂...I know what I'm watching tonight
https://youtu.be/fjzQNnfs6G8

Again... Says YOU..

Hope they nail him.

- - - Updated - - -

Drugs??

How about Hunter Biden?

Oh wait CNN is not talking about him, never mind.

NYS lawmakers, Cuomo negotiating $2.1B fund for illegal immigrants, ex-cons

New York state lawmakers on Thursday were negotiating a $2.1 billion fund that would give unemployment benefits to illegal immigrants and former inmates — possibly providing some recipients with around $28,000.

Legislators and Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s office were hashing out details of the “Excluded Worker Fund,” which would be part of the now-overdue 2021-22 state budget, sources told The Post.

The proposal, introduced in the Senate and Assembly two weeks ago, aims to help residents who are otherwise ineligible for federal aid, such as people living in the country illegally or those recently sprung from jail.

Advocates — who are pushing for the fund to be closer to $3.5 billion — have stressed that these so-called “excluded workers” were hit-hard by the pandemic but didn’t receive COVID-19 stimulus checks or jobless aid.

The proposal would impact an estimated 275,000 workers across the Empire State: 173,000 in New York City; 187,000 undocumented immigrants; and 87,000 recently incarcerated people.

Payments would be calculated to mirror the weekly amounts from federal or state unemployment insurance, or roughly about $500 a week.

Recipients would reap an estimated $12,600 on average, assuming they were unemployed for 24 weeks from the start of the pandemic in March 2020, according to a report by the Fiscal Policy Institute.

“The maximum benefit anyone could receive, if they were unemployed for the entire time covered, would be $28,600 for the first year of the pandemic, March 2020 through March 2021, and $17,500 for April through December of 2021,” the organization found.

Opponents argue that the plan is fiscally irresponsible at a time when the state is hemorrhaging money due to the pandemic.

Source: https://nypost.com/2021/04/01/nys-lawmakers-cuomo-negotiating-fund-for-illegal-immigrants-ex-cons/

I don’t care about age of consent laws 17 is a child. That’s still fucked up

Back