• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doggcrapp Training

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am about start this doggcrapp training this Tuesday, Looking forward to packing on some strength and mass. Anyone familiar with this training program?

I am familiar, its been around for quite a long time.
Many of us older cvnts were around when Dante, Dusty, Meadows, Skip etc. would all post on IntenseMuscle.
I gave it a run, thought it was good, but I dont enjoy any program other than my old-school "Pro-Splits", now called "Bro-Splits".
(Dumb name as usual with modern day 'know it all' wanna-bee's).

The program that works the best is the one you enjoy the most, you stick to it, look FWD to each workout, and put 100% into it.
Best of luck w/ it...

I am familiar, its been around for quite a long time.
Many of us older cvnts were around when Dante, Dusty, Meadows, Skip etc. would all post on IntenseMuscle.
I gave it a run, thought it was good, but I dont enjoy any program other than my old-school "Pro-Splits", now called "Bro-Splits".
(Dumb name as usual with modern day 'know it all' wanna-bee's).

The program that works the best is the one you enjoy the most, you stick to it, look FWD to each workout, and put 100% into it.
Best of luck w/ it...
Ok cool thank you bro, So when u did run DC training do u feel u put on muscle mass and strength?

I am about start this doggcrapp training this Tuesday, Looking forward to packing on some strength and mass. Anyone familiar with this training program?
It's very effective.

Follow the suggestions and outline to a T and you'll grow.

If you fuck with the layout, diet suggestions, rest days or anything, it's not going to work as well as it can.

It's very effective.

Follow the suggestions and outline to a T and you'll grow.

If you fuck with the layout, diet suggestions, rest days or anything, it's not going to work as well as it can.
Ok cool how long did you end up running the DC Training? Did you did on a good amount of mass and strength?

Sounds like your the type of person Dante has said many times that he doesn’t even want running DC. If you have to ask these questions you haven’t done research worth a fuck. If you have to ask these questions then you don’t really understand the basics behind why dc or any other program or philosophy works. There’s so much info about DC and so much reading to be done and I’ll guarantee you’re too lazy to make use of something like DC because you haven’t done the barebones attempt to google anything.
I recommend you don’t do it. Nope it won’t work for you.

Sounds like your the type of person Dante has said many times that he doesn’t even want running DC. If you have to ask these questions you haven’t done research worth a fuck. If you have to ask these questions then you don’t really understand the basics behind why dc or any other program or philosophy works. There’s so much info about DC and so much reading to be done and I’ll guarantee you’re too lazy to make use of something like DC because you haven’t done the barebones attempt to google anything.
I recommend you don’t do it. Nope it won’t work for you.
Lol thank you bro your a big help

Ok cool how long did you end up running the DC Training? Did you did on a good amount of mass and strength?
When I followed the program how it's laid out, yes I made very good progress. When I tried to change shit up I didn't.

The reason I don't personally use DC training anymore is because it got boring for me even though it was very effective. I love results but, training has to be enjoyable for me and after 6 months I wasn't enjoying it.

I do still use some principles from DC training in my training these days though.

When I followed the program how it's laid out, yes I made very good progress. When I tried to change shit up I didn't.

The reason I don't personally use DC training anymore is because it got boring for me even though it was very effective. I love results but, training has to be enjoyable for me and after 6 months I wasn't enjoying it.

I do still use some principles from DC training in my training these days though.
Ok cool thank you bro, You are looking great bro, Keep killing it.

Ok cool thank you bro, So when u did run DC training do u feel u put on muscle mass and strength?

I did, and I did/do with all my programs I've done. Its what YOU put into them honestly, and how hard you work...
All programs will work with constant progression and intensity...

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve done some variation of dc trading for almost 18 years. I credit it with nearly all of my size

Ive always done the the post W/O DC stretches.
Tried the DC training when it 1st came out and didn't like it, I respond better to high reps/sets.

Ive always done the the post W/O DC stretches.
Tried the DC training when it 1st came out and didn't like it, I respond better to high reps/sets.
You didn’t respond well to getting stronger? Whenever guys say it didn’t work for them there’s always user error.

You didn’t respond well to getting stronger? Whenever guys say it didn’t work for them there’s always user error.

35 years of bodybuilding here, never got into ego lifting or powerlifting.
Got me over 300#'s more than once.... Somethings working.

35 years of bodybuilding here, never got into ego lifting or powerlifting.
Got me over 300#'s more than once.... Somethings working.
Not talking about ego or powerlifting. I’m talking about DC training. You understand getting stronger on each movement is a large part of it correct? I’d like to see the over 300lbs pictures lol

Hey bro did I read on a thread here you eat the monster mash for your meals?
I do ocassionally yes. I make it fresh and put it in a wide mouth thermos and it stays warm for 8 plus hours. I do follow stand nutritional advice through with the low fodmap foods, iodine and sodium intake, etc. it’s a whole diet called the vertical diet

Back