• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why aren't you a freak?

IML Gear Cream!
This right here.

Most cases people are repeating the same behaviors as we are creators of habit, failing to grasp the concept that our diet, food, timing, training is off somewhere..
This is a perfect example where it good to suggest to people to get a coach, a good coach. Let them do all the thinking and adjustments and just listen, they will see something that people have been overlooking or stuck on and repeating because of some security blank they wrap around themselves and lack of understand of things.
It's a game changer when someone has the ability to just grind away in the kitchen and make each gym session, with no skipping meals and being 100000% honest with the whole program, by showing up and staying consistent, while someone else just gives them the outline.. Will this create a freak in everyone? no, but it will turn them into the best version of themselves and fuck they may even learn some knew fucking shit about themselves in the process that they never knew they had.

having a great support system is huge, teammates, peers, coach, and even a significant other that helps with the load. Axing away at life in the rat race, and taking care of responsibilities is difficult as it is, when you have a team that supports you, it's a major relief. Not taking away from solo killers that get shit done, but truth is, most people don't have that type of mindset or discipline.. There's nothing entirely wrong with that either, just means reach out to peers and like minded people, because it helps them too.

surround oneself with people that have the same visions and goals and education.

every-single person that puts in real, true, HONEST time, and rewire their way of life and thought process, will truly see changes and the potentials are limitless "within reason"..

Another reason why I’m so ecstatic to start with montego. There’s no way I’m gonna embarrass myself by telling him how I skipped the gym today, or ate Mc donalds for dinner and ended up missing 50gs of protein cause I felt too shitty to eat anything else… I’m 150% I will do better just knowing I have to report to someone else, not to mention what I’ll get out of having a training regime put into place.

I’ll be honest I’m way more than satisfied with where my first run got me, can’t imagine it being any better even though I know it can/could have been if I had been that much more strict in the gym and kitchen …

Another reason why I’m so ecstatic to start with montego. There’s no way I’m gonna embarrass myself by telling him how I skipped the gym today, or ate Mc donalds for dinner and ended up missing 50gs of protein cause I felt too shitty to eat anything else… I’m 150% I will do better just knowing I have to report to someone else, not to mention what I’ll get out of having a training regime put into place.

I’ll be honest I’m way more than satisfied with where my first run got me, can’t imagine it being any better even though I know it can/could have been if I had been that much more strict in the gym and kitchen …

When you have to report and you have someone to answer to, there's no hiding, there's no corner cutting, they are going to see everything. This will help you or people for that matter with staying on point and being more consistent. Something to keep in mind, even coaches have coaches, not all, but for the most part it's a circle that just goes around and keeps everyone dialed in.. if you are beyond serious and committed, then this is the best thing you can possibly do for yourself. It makes things so much easier and there's less thinking and less shit that you have to worry about.
And one thing I will say is have trust in your coach, even if something doesn't sound right, don't always question it, just do it. Because they are looking at the bigger picture with things down the line, meanwhile in our own heads we can sometimes be too caught up in the moment. In this lifestyle isn't about the moment, it's about the Long haul.

There’s some real good advice right here. Some guys can do it on their own to a point just by their own internal drive but IMO without surrounding yourself with a good support system your probably not going to reach your full potential in whatever it is your trying to accomplish especially in sports. At least not for an extended period of time. People probably get sick of hearing me say this but the regular joe has no idea how much time, money, effort, discipline, physical & emotional strain, luck, etc. etc. it take to take things to the highest level. That goes for anything sports related.

This right here.

Most cases people are repeating the same behaviors as we are creators of habit, failing to grasp the concept that our diet, food, timing, training is off somewhere..
This is a perfect example where it good to suggest to people to get a coach, a good coach. Let them do all the thinking and adjustments and just listen, they will see something that people have been overlooking or stuck on and repeating because of some security blank they wrap around themselves and lack of understand of things.
It's a game changer when someone has the ability to just grind away in the kitchen and make each gym session, with no skipping meals and being 100000% honest with the whole program, by showing up and staying consistent, while someone else just gives them the outline.. Will this create a freak in everyone? no, but it will turn them into the best version of themselves and fuck they may even learn some knew fucking shit about themselves in the process that they never knew they had.

having a great support system is huge, teammates, peers, coach, and even a significant other that helps with the load. Axing away at life in the rat race, and taking care of responsibilities is difficult as it is, when you have a team that supports you, it's a major relief. Not taking away from solo killers that get shit done, but truth is, most people don't have that type of mindset or discipline.. There's nothing entirely wrong with that either, just means reach out to peers and like minded people, because it helps them too.

surround oneself with people that have the same visions and goals and education.

every-single person that puts in real, true, HONEST time, and rewire their way of life and thought process, will truly see changes and the potentials are limitless "within reason"..

I’ll trade you for my endomorphic round hips and tits…

In fact some of the mass monsters we all came to know are ectos look at nick walker

16b209c20ad3d2399e16effb91b32dd7.jpg

Ya 100% would take ecto over endo
People who start off with small waists, wrists, ankles, etc tend to look better when they have muscle on their frame. Judges like when everything tapers down to a small end. Small waists make upper body look bigger, small wrists make forearms and arms look bigger, small ankles make calves and legs look bigger. It's very appealing to the eye and tends to fair better with judges.
Life, just generally gets in the way.

Sort of an excuse but also a reality. I’ve got a 50 hour+ a week job, a family, a home, friends, and a respect for my health.

Could I be 10% better with my current genetics? Yup. But I’d have to subtract from somewhere else. I’m (mostly) okay with the balance I’ve struck in my life.
Very well put. In order to give more you have to take more elsewhere. For us average Joes who do this as a payless hobby, you have to have a balance. It's not worth sacrificing some of the best parts of life for something that will give next to nothing in return other than compliments.
Seeing people on their phones in the gym makes me rage mode. I put my music on and leave it at the desk. Sometimes I’ll intentionally interrupt their texts to ask if their using a machine I don’t even need.
I would argue that people are going to take time in between sets regardless. If they choose to look at their phone or shuffle through songs during that time I see no issue with it. However if their phone use increases their time between sets then it becomes an issue and unfortunately that is often the case.
This right here.

That makes a lot of sense.

I feel (for myself at least) that most of the stress comes from the thinking and planning aspect. Most of us aren't experts and it's harder to commit to a plan that YOU designed, when you're not confident if it will even work. If I could just have an expert analyze my body, diet, and training and just tell me exactly what to eat, how to train, what AAS to use, etc...then all I have to worry about is just doing exactly what they say, and I would have the confidence knowing that they are experts and their protocol will lead to results. It would take a vast majority of the stress out of it and I would definitely be more motivated to stay on track and put in the effort 110%.

Being honest, my new clients get a “cookie cutter” diet. We’ve got to start somewhere but what I have learned is that the real purpose of this diet is to gauge discipline.
The first month or two are ALWAYS finding the cracks in behavior. For some it is planning and time management. For some it’s excuses. For many it is finding out they have a “support system” that is the opposite, trying to torpedo any signs of progress.

Some rise above these things fast, some it is a never ending process that requires constant adjustments.
The lucky ones dig right in and start hammering away.

The majority of my work is pep talks, positive AND negative reinforcement, figuring out where they are failing and helping them make their own adjustments.
I someone seeks an authoritarian coach who draws out a specific plan and barks out one line responses to updates, I am definitely not the guy.

I prefer to help clients figure things out for themselves and make a way to behaviors that harbor success.

People who start off with small waists, wrists, ankles, etc tend to look better when they have muscle on their frame. Judges like when everything tapers down to a small end. Small waists make upper body look bigger, small wrists make forearms and arms look bigger, small ankles make calves and legs look bigger. It's very appealing to the eye and tends to fair better with judges.

Very well put. In order to give more you have to take more elsewhere. For us average Joes who do this as a payless hobby, you have to have a balance. It's not worth sacrificing some of the best parts of life for something that will give next to nothing in return other than compliments.

I would argue that people are going to take time in between sets regardless. If they choose to look at their phone or shuffle through songs during that time I see no issue with it. However if their phone use increases their time between sets then it becomes an issue and unfortunately that is often the case.

I feel (for myself at least) that most of the stress comes from the thinking and planning aspect. Most of us aren't experts and it's harder to commit to a plan that YOU designed, when you're not confident if it will even work. If I could just have an expert analyze my body, diet, and training and just tell me exactly what to eat, how to train, what AAS to use, etc...then all I have to worry about is just doing exactly what they say, and I would have the confidence knowing that they are experts and their protocol will lead to results. It would take a vast majority of the stress out of it and I would definitely be more motivated to stay on track and put in the effort 110%.

I agree with your take on just about everything you referenced there 100%. Man I gotta say your way of expression is very satisfying to read, clear cut and coherent…

Vision hit the nail on the head again. For me there’s no way I could have made it past high school wrestling if I didn’t get with many awesome coaches along the way. I’ve had quite a few over the years for pretty much everything I ever had to accell in. I still have great relationships with many of them. My best advice would be once you find one that you trust 110% you just give in to his or her process. You’ll know very quickly whether it’s a match for you personally or not. Once you commit your only job is to bust ass. They will spell everything out for you. Follow what they say to a T and whatever goals you have will come into reach. Remember a good coach has been there. They seem and done it. Your paying them for their knowledge and for accountability. I promise you if you develop a good relationship with your coach you will do whatever it takes NOt to let them down.

When you have to report and you have someone to answer to, there's no hiding, there's no corner cutting, they are going to see everything. This will help you or people for that matter with staying on point and being more consistent. Something to keep in mind, even coaches have coaches, not all, but for the most part it's a circle that just goes around and keeps everyone dialed in.. if you are beyond serious and committed, then this is the best thing you can possibly do for yourself. It makes things so much easier and there's less thinking and less shit that you have to worry about.
And one thing I will say is have trust in your coach, even if something doesn't sound right, don't always question it, just do it. Because they are looking at the bigger picture with things down the line, meanwhile in our own heads we can sometimes be too caught up in the moment. In this lifestyle isn't about the moment, it's about the Long haul.

This right here is truly what it comes down to, we try to be our own teachers all the while we are are very own student at the same time, and we structure some sort of regimen with a short sighted goal and no follow-up plan, this becomes a ferocious and vicious circle.
This is what I call progressive failure, because we make progress ultimately for it to become a failure.
Somewhere along the way, most of us pick up bad habits by overcompensating with more gear, in which they are nothing but tools in the first place yet we rely on them for our shortcomings. Fuck all the gear, fuck all the high volume.
For some people it may not be practical financially, and I get it, but if people are already axing away, pissing money on supplements, committing themselves to research, and all of the other investments, they might as well save themselves and just get a reputable coach.
There's no shame in the game, and there's nothing wrong with asking for help.
In fact that's all I do is ask questions, literally all the time with many people.
Yet there's some solo Killers out there that have it dialed in.
The truth is it all comes down to knowing what compound to use at what timing, with certain foods, as everything is partitioned differently, and on the surface so many compounds me appear to be similar, they may function the same but in reality they are doing completely different things, whether working with us or against us.

This right here is truly what it comes down to, we try to be our own teachers all the while we are are very own student at the same time, and we structure some sort of regimen with a short sighted goal and no follow-up plan, this becomes a ferocious and vicious circle.
This is what I call progressive failure, because we make progress ultimately for it to become a failure.
Somewhere along the way, most of us pick up bad habits by overcompensating with more gear, in which they are nothing but tools in the first place yet we rely on them for our shortcomings. Fuck all the gear, fuck all the high volume.
For some people it may not be practical financially, and I get it, but if people are already axing away, pissing money on supplements, committing themselves to research, and all of the other investments, they might as well save themselves and just get a reputable coach.
There's no shame in the game, and there's nothing wrong with asking for help.
In fact that's all I do is ask questions, literally all the time with many people.
Yet there's some solo Killers out there that have it dialed in.
The truth is it all comes down to knowing what compound to use at what timing, with certain foods, as everything is partitioned differently, and on the surface so many compounds me appear to be similar, they may function the same but in reality they are doing completely different things, whether working with us or against us.

you city folk are lucky to have coaches. Out here in the sticks your gym rats look better, lift better and know more than the “personal trainers” who look like they just crawled into the gym after a month long bender of beer and chicken wings.

Get Shredded!
you city folk are lucky to have coaches. Out here in the sticks your gym rats look better, lift better and know more than the “personal trainers” who look like they just crawled into the gym after a month long bender of beer and chicken wings.

Well I wouldn't know about said city folk.
Never lived in a city in my entire life.
I live in the woods.

Fuck personal trainers.. network with guys that do personal training nutrition, and prep. Reputable guys.
Personal trainers in these gyms that are in all of our local towns, they are a dime a dozen. They take a course at some local community college and their.. YAY!!

Well I wouldn't know about said city folk.
Never lived in a city in my entire life.
I live in the woods.

Fuck personal trainers.. network with guys that do personal training nutrition, and prep. Reputable guys.
Personal trainers in these gyms that are in all of our local towns, they are a dime a dozen. They take a course at some local community college and their.. YAY!!

that’s essentially what got me from “mediocre” to “above average” in terms of my performance. Running with the pack. My gym partner especially but we’re tight with a couple other meatheads and we kinda just push eachother and if one of us discovers something we teach it to our peers. It’s damn hard to find like minded gym rats like that tho that aren’t just douche bags, retarded or washed up.

that’s essentially what got me from “mediocre” to “above average” in terms of my performance. Running with the pack. My gym partner especially but we’re tight with a couple other meatheads and we kinda just push eachother and if one of us discovers something we teach it to our peers. It’s damn hard to find like minded gym rats like that tho that aren’t just douche bags, retarded or washed up.

Man that sounds like you got the perfect clique and nice little dungeon to work out at with your homies.
That's how success in progress goes man, constantly and continuously passing on the tours to one another, modifying things making adjustments bouncing ideas off each other's heads.. because clearly you're all doing your work, and you're all researching and you're all collecting data and you're just bringing it together putting it to the test.. essentially that's your own clinical research, conducting experiments

I agree with your take on just about everything you referenced there 100%. Man I gotta say your way of expression is very satisfying to read, clear cut and coherent…
Thank you sir. I really try to be clear and thorough especially when I'm making a point that I want everyone who reads to understand. It's no fun when you're passionate about something or feel strongly about something and you try to explain it and it goes right over peoples' heads.

Money, and deeper knowledge above and beyond bro knowledge. My new coach has really driven the ratios and gear selections and letting each type of gear do what it was designed to do while working with all the other gear. Not just slap some gear together like most do. But that then.... runs into a lot of $$$

I honestly think with everybody it’s the same reason. Consistency, calories, and strength. I’ve seen what a lot of guys are taking from what’s been posted here and other places so it’s definitely not the drugs. Guys are taking competition level drugs.

I honestly think with everybody it’s the same reason. Consistency, calories, and strength. I’ve seen what a lot of guys are taking from what’s been posted here and other places so it’s definitely not the drugs. Guys are taking competition level drugs.

100%

There is definitely more to drugs than throwing compounds together. There are ways to use drugs way more efficiently and productively to get more out of them than just running a bunch of gear.

There is definitely more to drugs than throwing compounds together. There are ways to use drugs way more efficiently and productively to get more out of them than just running a bunch of gear.
I didn’t say throwing random drugs together but there’s no secret drug or combination. If you’re training and eating correctly the drugs work. I’ve taken about every combination of every drug I could get my hands on and they all worked. Fact of the matter is no matter how much or what you take the training, the diet and consistency is what matters. All this shit is basic stuff. You think there’s some special combination?

IML Gear Cream!
I didn’t say throwing random drugs together but there’s no secret drug or combination. If you’re training and eating correctly the drugs work. I’ve taken about every combination of every drug I could get my hands on and they all worked. Fact of the matter is no matter how much or what you take the training, the diet and consistency is what matters. All this shit is basic stuff. You think there’s some special combination?

There is a marked difference with ratios of androgen/anabolic/DHT properly taken into account.

There is a marked difference with ratios of androgen/anabolic/DHT properly taken into account.
you’re overthinking this. This shit is basic. Some drugs are more potent than others mg per mg but if you think there’s some special secret combination beyond a basic cycle then you don’t know what you’re talking about. Like I said I’ve taken every combination of every I’ve ever gotten my hands on and the biggest that made the difference was my diet and training. I grew on tren/primo/anavar. I grew on superdrol by itself. I grew on a equipoise/deca blast. I’m taking 250 test and 50 anavar and 4iu hgh right now and my lifts are progressing week to week. If I took more drugs would I grow more? I think so. My point is though go through the logs on here and scour other forums and see what guys are taking. It’s not the drugs holding most people back.

Back