• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blackroids?

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly and you are putting your reputation at risk. Only takes a few bad reviews to ruin a sources reputation.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Basically it's re-selling another lab's product...and you won't have the control over it. All the risk for not as much reward.

Damn I was never at Meso but I clicked that link and those dudes are nasty towards sources. Lol I don’t think I source there at all even if I was legit just because of the hazing to get in. Sheeesh. LMAO

Meso is bullshit they want you to jump through their hoops and bend over backwards. They bash Ironlions HgH and we’ve all seen great results, after great results. My good friend speaks highly of the Odin brand and he wouldn’t BS me. I think blackRoids deserves a chance to prove himself here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meso is bullshit they want you to jump through their hoops and bend over backwards. They bash Ironlions HgH and we’ve all seen great results, after great results. My good friend speaks highly of the Odin brand and he wouldn’t BS me. I think blackRoids deserves a chance to prove himself here.

That’s your choice and others as well. Personally I am not willing to risk my own health on that gamble.

They have sources jump through hoops to protect their members and it’s the sources choice to try to sell their or not. They set the rules to sell and if they don’t provide what’s required then they can get flamed and go elsewhere.

Regarding Iron Lion on Meso you can see some people did vouch for his HGH but he did get flamed because he also didn’t provide what was required many times. So that’s on him and not the forum. It’s free to post there so the least they can do is provide what’s required to post there or go elsewhere. He also didn’t do well there because his prices where higher than TP and Opti who both sell high quality HGH with hundreds of great reviews over there for less.

Rock On

Oh good deal. Better make an order.
Placed! Noice.
Yo that place is a scam.

Fml.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I agree give them a chance.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Just because they didn't arrive to the occasion in such a short duration and exceed everyone's expectations at a particular said community in a very small little window of time, that does not mean they are sub par, people should give them the benefit of the doubt. The pressure is all on them and all eyes are watching so I'm sure they're going to do everything they can to offer good service. Time will tell..

Is this a Black Roids Matter campaign or can someone show me TD Pics or Labs?

I may be late to the party on this.. but I have these 2 vials of Odin..(DID NOT GET FROM BLACKROIDS) both have the same lot number and expiration date but 1 is supposed to be Tren E and 1 Test E. I don’t plan on running these anytime soon but just curious if this had been addressed why the fine print says Test E... I understand if it was a printing issue, but why the same lot number and expiration date?? AGAIN I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS FROM BLACKROIDS, just thought I had a better chance of getting a response on this active thread.
View attachment 60158View attachment 60159

Please contact Odin directly, explain your problem. https://www.odinpharma.asia/
They will reply to you.

Satan is the father of lies. How can we trust anything this Mike 666 says?

Exactly brother,
If you are not using Anabolic Lab, or give a donation to this lab,they threat you like you saw on the link....
We are don't care about this members
We are dealing with Janoshik lab right now for building our gallery of lab test report
Blackroids wants to test all his catalog by himself
and when a test not correct, we will not sale anymore, simple like that.

That’s your choice and others as well. Personally I am not willing to risk my own health on that gamble.

They have sources jump through hoops to protect their members and it’s the sources choice to try to sell their or not. They set the rules to sell and if they don’t provide what’s required then they can get flamed and go elsewhere.

Regarding Iron Lion on Meso you can see some people did vouch for his HGH but he did get flamed because he also didn’t provide what was required many times. So that’s on him and not the forum. It’s free to post there so the least they can do is provide what’s required to post there or go elsewhere. He also didn’t do well there because his prices where higher than TP and Opti who both sell high quality HGH with hundreds of great reviews over there for less.

Rock On

Sorry buddy,
You said it's free to post there. You mean it's free to post on Meso?
if you mean that you are totally wrong.
Nothing free in this world
Specially this time
Just want to let you

Just because they didn't arrive to the occasion in such a short duration and exceed everyone's expectations at a particular said community in a very small little window of time, that does not mean they are sub par, people should give them the benefit of the doubt. The pressure is all on them and all eyes are watching so I'm sure they're going to do everything they can to offer good service. Time will tell..

You summarized exactly what we are doing
Thanks Vision

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry buddy,
You said it's free to post there. You mean it's free to post on Meso?
if you mean that you are totally wrong.
Nothing free in this world
Specially this time
Just want to let you

I’m no expert on Meso and see you guys became a sponsor over there. But I do see other sellers over there that are not sponsors. So I was assuming that they didn’t pay. I could be wrong and doesn’t really matter since my point was that sellers have the option to sell there or not. If you choose to sell there then follow the new sellers rules and don’t half ass it. It’s just a waste of time and you will be flamed hard like you found out over there yourself.

I do wish you luck in your new biz and have nothing against you. It’s hard to know who is trustworthy in this industry and who is a scumbag selling fake harmful gear.

Rock On

There are plenty of resellers on this board that are great sponsors.. domestic-supply, steroidify, drugsgear, ect. All they are doing is selling a brand, so if there is a problem with something, you should look to the lab, not the sponsor selling it. Is this perfect? No.. but resellers are how you are going to get your hands on most of the top international labs gear. I personally don't like the price point on the majority of products offered by resellers, but if you want to run pharmacom.. you're going to have to buy it from a 3rd party.

Attachments

• Pharmaqo-labs-20%-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    Pharmaqo-labs-20%-inside-topic.cleaned.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I got my order in a week's time from blackroids. They have a very nice selection of exotic blends and other products that are very reasonable. I paid $125 for 200ct 25mg Odin labs Var. This is literally a steal of a price.

Back