• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Police State Thread

yes

And Facebook suspended Trump for the rest of his term.

Trump's tweets got whacked this morning. Do we have what they were? And what platform is he using as alternative? I see no parler for him (no valid parler).

About time this was done as Trump's tweets and facebook posts have gotten out of hand. He is getting real dangerous now so next 13 days will be quite perilous for this country so buckle up it will be a wild ride!

About time this was done as Trump's tweets and facebook posts have gotten out of hand. He is getting real dangerous now so next 13 days will be quite perilous for this country so buckle up it will be a wild ride!

2g8qjy.jpg

And Facebook suspended Trump for the rest of his term.

10 days of blackouts coming

That's all just crazy extreme right wing trumper talk, right there. Big tech isn't involved at all. Oh wait...it's happening?

https://apnews.com/article/facebook-ban-trump-3e9a00e791f9806a4d925ec9a2fbe9f3

"In a post announcing the unprecedented move, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said the risk of allowing Trump to use the platform is too great following the president’s incitement of a mob that touched off a deadly riot in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday."

That's all just crazy extreme right wing trumper talk, right there. Big tech isn't involved at all. Oh wait...it's happening?

"In a post announcing the unprecedented move, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said the risk of allowing Trump to use the platform is too great following the president’s incitement of a mob that touched off a deadly riot in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday."
Last night Anderson Pooper called them several time friendly protestors then apologized to his viewers calling them rioters and terrorists. What a tool bag

IML Gear Cream!

bahahahha... we’ve had a full blown summer of violence and kumbucket harris said "there should be protests, there will continue to be protests”
pelosi “people do things”
biden and NAdler “antifa is a myth”
Maxine waters blah blah blah

we all know yesterday was a psyops to control the narrative

Well I know at least one douchebag wants to ban me from ASF so bad right now hes trying to get his 1 inch countersunk pecker to come out and play. He doesn't want to see posts that show reality. He is our version of the big tech censorship.

Last edited:
hmmmm- sometimes we think alike- I call him Anderson Pooper as well- He has the second most punchable face on the news right behind Fucker Carlson.
Last night Anderson Pooper called them several time friendly protestors then apologized to his viewers calling them rioters and terrorists. What a tool bag

Well I know at least one douchebag wants to ban me from ASF so bad right now hes trying to get his 1 inch countersunk pecker to come out and play. He doesn't want to see posts that show reality. He is our version of the big tech censorship.

Careful...ASF may be one of our last bastions of free speech.

When does the healing begin? Has it already started?

I was never hurt/injured but I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled the trigger because that is the character of this individual. I expect he will find/manufacture a reason to pull the trigger soon.
Careful...ASF may be one of our last bastions of free speech.

When does the healing begin? Has it already started?

dont flatter yourself lol like I said in PM. Do not wish death on a members children and his wife on this board and we have no problem. Everything else you do here is repetitive childs play, I couldn’t care less.

I was never hurt/injured but I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled the trigger because that is the character of this individual. I expect he will find/manufacture a reason to pull the trigger soon.

did I mention your name fuckface? Stop assuming and go eat a shit sandwich
dont flatter yourself lol like I said in PM. Do not wish death on a members children and his wife on this board and we have no problem. Everything else you do here is repetitive childs play, I couldn’t care less.

He didn’t censor you, I can still see your posts.

did I mention your name fuckface? Stop assuming and go eat a shit sandwich

wow, it’s the internet man... relax a little, smoke a bowl, or jack off or whatever makes you happy, you’re sounding very bitter little man lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Im not bitter bitch
wow, it’s the internet man... relax a little, smoke a bowl, or jack off or whatever makes you happy, you’re sounding very bitter little man lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we all get along???

Yes censoring people on social media is a great idea.

Back