• šŸ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • šŸ’ŖIronMag LabsĀ® 30% Off Easter SalešŸ‘‰www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30šŸ°

Addyi

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Addyi is a new non-hormonal prescription drug for treating Low libido and lack of sexual interest in PRE-MENOPAUSAL women.

You are welcome šŸ¤£šŸ™šŸ’Ŗ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-165727.png
    Screenshot_20211126-165727.png
    530.7 KB · Views: 64
*phew* glad I dont have that problem

2-4 weeks to work LMAO seriously? Just stick em with the melanotanII and she'll be as horny as a toad in 30 min.

Does wes15 still work for these??

I know a few ladies that might benefit from some stockin stuffers if ya feel what Iā€™m putting down ā€¦. Crazy bitches around every corner in my life recentlyā€¦

got dammm

Ehhhhh....

How it works:
Serotonin, which is thought to impede sexual interest, has two types of receptors in the brain. 5-HT1A acts like brakes for serotonin production, and 5-HT2A accelerates production. Flibanserin works by enhancing 5-HT1A (putting on the brakes) and inhibiting 5-HT2A (stopping acceleration). Between the two, serotonin production is heavily downregulated. Additionally, flibanserin's downregulation of serotonin decreases the firing of certain neurons thought to regulate the release of other neurotransmitters, namely, dopamine and norepinephrine (both thought to enhance sexual interest). The exact mechanism for these transient shifts in neurotransmitter levels, however, is still largely unknown.

Edit to Add:
Road House still works 90% of the time. Patrick Swayze PLUS Sam Elliot...thanks guys. Been gettin me laid since 1989.

Last edited:
*phew* glad I dont have that problem

2-4 weeks to work LMAO seriously? Just stick em with the melanotanII and she'll be as horny as a toad in 30 min.

Hmm, Iā€™m going to have to look into that if you meant thatā€¦ getting desperate. Sheā€™s still breast feeding though so probably not even an option at this point.

Yes fellas The melanotanII works!

A few summers ago I couldnt get to the beach so I was tanning on the regular in a salon and being a member of the forums I wanted to try the melanotan so retain the tan and possible even my tan out (it hard for my shins to get as dark as the rest of my body I have no idea why *white chick problems*) Yes the side were crazy LOL horny ALL the damn time to the point of annoyance especially when you're at work and the only other small side I got was slight nausea

Yes fellas The melanotanII works!

A few summers ago I couldnt get to the beach so I was tanning on the regular in a salon and being a member of the forums I wanted to try the melanotan so retain the tan and possible even my tan out (it hard for my shins to get as dark as the rest of my body I have no idea why *white chick problems*) Yes the side were crazy LOL horny ALL the damn time to the point of annoyance especially when you're at work and the only other small side I got was slight nausea

Hell yes! Gonna need that when I run my trenā€¦ now just a matter of convincing her to take this injection of stuff I bought from an underground labā€¦

how often did you have to pin?

IML Gear Cream!
Hell yes! Gonna need that when I run my trenā€¦ now just a matter of convincing her to take this injection of stuff I bought from an underground labā€¦

It kinda depends on your desired "darkness" LOL I did 150mcg 2x a week to test my tolerance. You can increase to 200-250mcg.

Be careful. The darker she gets the more likely your death wonā€™t be investigatedā€¦

sorry dude I has too

#whitemanproblems

Back