• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Suspension

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got some Tren suspension and the color is like milk white, Anyone else run across this before?

Just got some Tren suspension and the color is like milk white, Anyone else run across this before?
Yes, Alpha Pharma had a tren suspension called Androxine. It was excellent stuff.

colors of raws will vary.. I personally never had white tren suspension in my hands or sight for that matter, but I heard on occasions guy saying the same as you. Never heard any real issues with it, just concerns on what it was.
Only way to know for sure is to test it (send it away), or pull a basic blood panel using a ECLIA testing method that is less comprehensive "hoping" to get a "cross reactivity" response with estrogen. You could lab max test it too, but those things are junk.. Then again, since you have an aqueous product there might be a greater chance for clear reading, without the presence of a carrier oil that could potentially skew the results.

I don't know but I would love to try some someday

What’s this stuff do for you guys? I’m assuming it’s similar in test base where it’s in and out in a few hours?

Back