• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you eating right now?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I settled for some chef boyardee beef ravioli I found in the cupboard, I'll meal prep later! Mmmm the taste of processed food and chemicals..
now.jpg

Fuck that's nasty!
i think the texture even grossed me out when I was 10.
My adult kids still like Spaghetti-Os. Yuk!
But hey, I still like pop tarts.

Fuck that's nasty!
i think the texture even grossed me out when I was 10.
My adult kids still like Spaghetti-Os. Yuk!
But hey, I still like pop tarts.
They slide down like wet slugs, nasty aint the word.. I was reading the back of the can, not really sure how this shit is legal, not that I know what half the stuff is, but if Jihad found it he'd be able to make a bomb out of it!

Roasted tomato panini at Starbucks but man was it nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Crackers and cheese with salami and prosciutto. Trying to be good and have a mixed drink but might be time for few shots.

Just finished some Chicken and Broccoli with a coulple Tbs of Natty PB on the side

- - - Updated - - -

I'm plowing through a pound of deer meat with a side of dollar store Cheddar Crisps

Fuuuccckk....what I would do for some Deer Meat.....sooooo good

Just had cinnamon French toast with frosting, egg whites and bacon with OJ. Fucking delicious. Went out for breakfast. Well I guess more brunch lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had 3 jumbo whole eggs scrambled with habenaro sauce, and two cups of oatmeal splashed with half and half

What kind of habenaro sauce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get Shredded!
Chicken breast with honey mustard glaze. Roasted potatos, carrots and onions. Green tea

This is my woman. 6 years running. When she met me knew nothing about AAS and diet. I turned her onto gear. Unlike most of you I told her what I was doing. She didn't like it, but didn't disapprove. Later she became interested in the lifestyle. Over the last few years she used anavar, eca, primo tabs, clen, t3, albuterol, etc. Her strength went crazy. If you search for it there was a pushup comp. Only two females entered. My girl and KOS' (RIP Joseph, still cant believe you are gone) wife Tonya. Tonya prior was a bit of a sensation but my babes banged out 39 perfect 'boy'push ups. Tonya did 31.

Point is, she got sick of the constant drugs and some sides, and never really got the results she wanted. NOW she only relies on diet, weight training, and a bunch of cardio usually twice a day. At 58, let me say she has never looked better. Go figure

This is my woman. 6 years running. When she met me knew nothing about AAS and diet. I turned her onto gear. Unlike most of you I told her what I was doing. She didn't like it, but didn't disapprove. Later she became interested in the lifestyle. Over the last few years she used anavar, eca, primo tabs, clen, t3, albuterol, etc. Her strength went crazy. If you search for it there was a pushup comp. Only two females entered. My girl and KOS' (RIP Joseph, still cant believe you are gone) wife Tonya. Tonya prior was a bit of a sensation but my babes banged out 39 perfect 'boy'push ups. Tonya did 31.

Point is, she got sick of the constant drugs and some sides, and never really got the results she wanted. NOW she only relies on diet, weight training, and a bunch of cardio usually twice a day. At 58, let me say she has never looked better. Go figure

That is pretty badass man... But good for her for being open-minded and at least accepting it and giving everything a chance before making up her mind prior... I always have respect for people who've been down the same road and then have an opinion rather than those that are uneducated and give an opinion... That applies for anything in life.. I really wish my wife would take the healthier way of living a bit more serious, she does things in binges, she gets all gun ho for a little while and then gives up that applies for diet and everything . I try to coach her and push her along but to be honest I think you either have it in you or you don't..

I settled for some chef boyardee beef ravioli I found in the cupboard, I'll meal prep later! Mmmm the taste of processed food and chemicals..
now.jpg
Pho...20180126_212128.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone

Ham, Broccoli and cheese quiche with a fruit salad

Ham, Broccoli and cheese quiche with a fruit salad

Love me some ham and brac and cheese...

two cups of greek yogurt with some splenda.

fancy as ever.

Back