• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🌈Look who Admin is voting for in the next Nevada election🌈

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Of course he is.
In this cunt's defense, she is ridiculously sexy.
If I hadda put my pp in a girl, she'd have to look like this. Those titties are massive.
Too bad she's a disgusting pile of human FILTH.
https://youtu.be/FZJ0Dl_wMiA

Lol...

I wouldn't have taken you for a breast man brother @kilsong lol

I don't know about this one for government but I would definitely have fun with her lol

I don't know about this one for government but I would definitely have fun with her lol
No doubt about that, brother!

You think she’s sexy? She’s fat. She looks miss piggy

"Gun-toting calendar girl", eh? Looks like enough for a couple of months, but yeah...not bad. :sheep:

looks like she would eat the calendar. Hell her voice is deeper than most men’s and she’s as broad as barn door. She’s probably got something a little extra between her legs

you guys need to lay off the tren 😂

You think she’s sexy? She’s fat. She looks miss piggy

Lol but whatever floats his boat as thick girls need lovin' too!!!

Not a fan of fatties, or pickup truck driving rednecks...

Ill take this, thx...

Attachments

• image_2021-11-16_110801.png
    image_2021-11-16_110801.png
    398.5 KB · Views: 84
IML Gear Cream!

Oh fuck yeah I am.
Obviously that vagina thing is troublesome for me, but I have done it.
Every girl except one that I've had sex with looked exactly like her.
I like big tits as much as I like guys.
Weird I know.
But this lady is fucking out of her mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a fan of fatties, or pickup truck driving rednecks...

Ill take this, thx...

I can't believe she's not 100% ur type.
She sounds like a female version of you

She's got my vote! Real American right there. If she's against late term abortion then I might have to think on it.

But I do like the fact she has big tits. That red dress really accentuates that gut. Yummy set on my face. Beat me, piss on me. Better believe I'm coming up in May

If that calendar was for a stockyard or cattle auction house…maybe.

Bet she’s one of those chicks 75lbs overweight bragging her tits are “all natural baby”.

She's got my vote! Real American right there. If she's against late term abortion then I might have to think on it.

But I do like the fact she has big tits. That red dress really accentuates that gut. Yummy set on my face. Beat me, piss on me. Better believe I'm coming up in May

U sir, have excellent tatse.
That belly ain't big enough to keep me away.

Oh fuck yeah I am.
Obviously that vagina thing is troublesome for me, but I have done it.
Every girl except one that I've had sex with looked exactly like her.
I like big tits as much as I like guys.
Weird I know.
But this lady is fucking out of her mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe she's not 100% ur type.
She sounds like a female version of you

I love it brother im laughing so hard you really are a breast man so am I brother lol
I don't swing your way but I don't ever hate either
I didn't watch the video though if she does have a deep nasty voice im going to have to retract my statement about having fun with her lol

If that calendar was for a stockyard or cattle auction house…maybe.

Bet she’s one of those chicks 75lbs overweight bragging her tits are “all natural baby”.

She must been a farm girl lmao

I love it brother im laughing so hard you really are a breast man so am I brother lol
I don't swing your way but I don't ever hate either
I didn't watch the video though if she does have a deep nasty voice im going to have to retract my statement about having fun with her lol

Of course she has a nasty Marlboro type of voice.
She lives in Vegas.
I kinda like that too.

Get Shredded!
Man...at one time...she was a package most guys would take a second look at. Time is a mutherfucker.

Attachments

• MV5BMTU1OTA2MjI2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg1NDUzMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMTU1OTA2MjI2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg1NDUzMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 58
Of course he is.
In this cunt's defense, she is ridiculously sexy.
If I hadda put my pp in a girl, she'd have to look like this. Those titties are massive.
Too bad she's a disgusting pile of human FILTH.

I will never vote again in any election after what the Dems did to the 2020 election (cheated), waste of time.

The trucks and guns are way too masculine for me. I’ve never been into the conservative country girls.
This is more my type

Attachments

• C28566A8-ED82-4664-8912-597336936AC2.jpeg
    C28566A8-ED82-4664-8912-597336936AC2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
The trucks and guns are way too masculine for me. I’ve never been into the conservative country girls.
This is more my type

It takes all kinds to make the world go round. :twothumbs:

I'm not gonna knock farmgirl grip strength when it comes to an an Old Fashioned though. Or a skINK barred lizard.

Red neck truck driving farm girls 1.) are real women and 2.) aren’t fat slobs like you city fags think they are.

hard working, good cooking, great mothering real women. Who aren’t (typically)aids invested whores.

country girls for the win. You can sleep better at night knowing your ol lady can handle a 12g and cook your eggs the way ya like them.

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you talk down about someone who wants to great things for your state….

Back