• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MR Bash is alive

MrBash

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cant be holding us Brothers down to long......and to all of you long standing members on ASF What up.... Good to be here. Maybe I can gain some knowledge..

IML Gear Cream!
Been started...3 days ago...... THE BEAST HAS BEEN UNLEASHED....!!!! BAM
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT...

Cant be holding us Brothers down to long......and to all of you long standing members on ASF What up.... Good to be here. Maybe I can gain some knowledge..

You need nothing!! You got it!! Lol
ee430e173322ddc3441f38a459e16055.jpg

How do we know it's really you take a picture of your penis and send it to Max

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

He would only forward it to you, and then you would make some kind of weird poster with it... like King Kong with a huge dick.... no thank you

BGT if you send me some Brown sugar Pop-tarts I will send the pic directly to you...

How do we know it's really you take a picture of your penis and send it to Max

No cock needed!! Bash is a Beast!!

Max

Bash what’s good bro? Glad to see you hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think hes the only one aside from sachie that has the tren disease as bad as me...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Lmao! Sach should show up soon!

Last edited:
He would only forward it to you, and then you would make some kind of weird poster with it... like King Kong with a huge dick.... no thank you
Ok ok your right

Just the seeing the word tren makes me break out in night sweats and paranoia . I hate it so much and love it too with the same amount of hate... Does that make any fucking sense..

Back