• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who are the top 10 Swole jacked MFs on this forum?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s time to reel in all these new cast of characters , I can’t keep track of these guys ... So what’s the consensus ??? I know a few dudes already ... Big Chad Frazer , BC ( however don’t know how he is looking lately ) , Sherdz ( I think that is his name ) , Montey is ok but don’t think he can crack the top 10 , Anyways let’s get this shit staightend out ...

It’s time to reel in all these new cast of characters , I can’t keep track of these guys ... So what’s the consensus ??? I know a few dudes already ... Big Chad Frazer , BC ( however don’t know how he is looking lately ) , Sherdz ( I think that is his name ) , Montey is ok but don’t think he can crack the top 10 , Anyways let’s get this shit staightend out ...
Still looking for nudez?

biggest are

Jaydeen
Big ronnie
an spiny

I dont think there are bigger here..

Forgot swiper.. He was huge. but I think since he has lost weight.

biggest are

Jaydeen
Big ronnie
an spiny

I dont think there are bigger here..
Well it's not just the biggest , Jeramy Potvin from the PHYSIQUE class is not big but can mop the floor with ANYBODY on this forum , so let's keep it real ..

Well it's not just the biggest , Jeramy Potvin from the PHYSIQUE class is not big but can mop the floor with ANYBODY on this forum , so let's keep it real ..

All The guys I listed at one point were all close to 300 pounds if not over..

No offense to BC but if you put him next to those guys in a picture he would look like a little kid. You asked for the biggest not the most shredded.

Swiper is in there no doubt.

havent seen jaydeen around in a long time. Large man at like 6’9 and 300lbs +
With ALL DO RESPECT , I am not talking about a big swole dude walking around at 29% bodyfat .... let's keep it at 10% or lower ... I will even say internet 10% which is around 13%

Swiper gained most of his weight back after the accident. Super job especially considering his injuries. TouraegV8 is a big boy

With ALL DO RESPECT , I am not talking about a big swole dude walking around at 29% bodyfat .... let's keep it at 10% or lower ... I will even say internet 10% which is around 13%
Eveidently you have never seen swiper or jaydeen...

IML Gear Cream!
Snaff is another cut up mofo. Not sure if he is still around though

It gives me more motivation to see dudes doing good and putting the work in ..

No I haven’t , that is why I am asking !!! Maybe I worded my question wrong , how about who looks the best all around ...

That would be me.

dude really really need to read the WHOLE board.. guys post current pics all the tine.
at the top of the Forum there is a thing called new posts . click that. you dont need to go into each sub forum . it shows you all

Swiper is no doubt prob the closest thing to a real pro looking BB around here..
not sure about right this minute, he did have some serious surgery.
anway i just posted a pic today. up to you to go find it

also no offense taken skinnyguy.. ive stood next real pro's many times and a guy like flex Lewis who is in my area all the time , is my height
and just as ripped makes me look like i dont even train lol...

I’m he biggest mofucker here....

Lololol not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard Slappy had a tren IV.... srsly. Totally jacked.

Since we are talking who used to be around.... hughjassol I'd say was second to swiper. Big, hard worker, spends a lot of time on the road for his job and still trained, and dieted like a pro

Since we are talking who used to be around.... hughjassol I'd say was second to swiper. Big, hard worker, spends a lot of time on the road for his job and still trained, and dieted like a pro

I never saw swiper. So I was gonna say hughjassol as well. Don't think I ever saw a picture of bigronnie when he was cut up but I think he was a pretty good build too.

Biggest legs would have to be toureg though. Holy cow he has some quads

Get Shredded!

and hugh was just getting started with gear and BB type dieting .. very good base...
anyway the title of this thread is subjective .. i mean what makes a guy swole/jacked
then sumner wants year round ripped lol...as we know any real BB takes some kind of down town . well most of them.
even fitness guys go up and down , plus when you are low bf. you can use a diuretic and go from looking 12 % to 7 % in 24 hours

I never saw swiper. So I was gonna say hughjassol as well. Don't think I ever saw a picture of bigronnie when he was cut up but I think he was a pretty good build too.

Biggest legs would have to be toureg though. Holy cow he has some quads

swiper @ 283lbs ... NOT a competitive BB just a reg dude

dcab341f07d7899cd047057f1b6f1a71.jpg

Damn that guy was fucking huge

That’s at 5’2? Jesus

no dude he was kidding ,, he knows swiper,,,
swiper is 5"9
he still posts here .. he just posted the other day. he like the political debates.
very humble, cool as shit guy. openly tells you what he takes or took as well as what he eats

Thought the man cruises on like a gram of test

Back