• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I Nominate BigJym

Jesus Charley, how many profiles do you have? Are you really that lonely that you have to use another profile to congratulate yourself? Wow. I feel sorry for you man. I really do. I'm not just saying that. You need help dude.

Hahahaha it’s charley 😂😂😂 it is sad dude, like some trolling is whatever but this guy has like a mental illness

Jesus Charley, how many profiles do you have? Are you really that lonely that you have to use another profile to congratulate yourself? Wow. I feel sorry for you man. I really do. I'm not just saying that. You need help dude.
Hey dick fuck. I don't even know who Charley is ass hole. Guess again prick

Just completely amused how bad BigJym makes you guys look like total crying dopes. I am moderate

wow- you sound like a bitch whose boyfriend has been cheating on him
your opinion means the most to me
As the 2019 ASF Troll of the year. Great job bro. You got these butt smacks whining and crying, all 20 plus of them. Like their opinion means shit. LOL.

Plot twist. This is also Charlie trying to throw us off and take attention away from littlegymcharliecyponator

At 22 posts, looks like your lame gimmick opinion means even less than shit.
Go fuck your Tranny dad in the ass again, most are done with him, way too sloppy.

As the 2019 ASF Troll of the year. Great job bro. You got these butt smacks whining and crying, all 20 plus of them. Like their opinion means shit. LOL.

Thanks Quinn, if there are more than 1 person that doesn't jump on their Fascist Train of Delusional Crackers they think there is some broad deep state conspiracy against them...
Its always all against those poor White Upper Class Christian Men, so very sad always the victims.
We are coming to get you and kill your God, rape your little boys and bus minorities into your lily white school districts!!!

You guys are awesome. Normally I'd have to go out into the world and talk to these fucking idiots and get blind sided by their nut case conspiratorial theories and be astounded by their ignorance, now I can just log on for 10 minutes a day and get it all here!

That way I don't have have my mind blown by some over weight out of shape dipshit that thinks it's its everybody else, cause he has all the answers.
Hypocrite Racist Crackers.

Logic bombs abound, dance my Little White Monkeys and make lots of noise with your self righteous bitching and crying, your tears sustain my youth and your delusional outlooks entertain like I though ignorance and Fascism never could.
I guess there are good things about conservatives after all!

At 22 posts, looks like your lame gimmick opinion means even less than shit.
Go fuck your Tranny dad in the ass again, most are done with him, way too sloppy.

I don't know who that tranny you fucked was??? But hey I'm a libtard and that is your sexual freedom!
You fuck whoever turns you on buddy, way to not be embarrassed by who you really are.
Live your tranny fucking life to the fullest, no matter how mush shitsnot is stuck to your cock.

You have a mental illness charley. Get off the steroid forums and focus on real life

Get Shredded!
Honestly I think this guy blows rails of raw tren and cocaine of Joe Rogans cock.

But we should all buy him a Twitter with 100k followers and watch him enflame the world.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back