• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why you need to detox ?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why even top pros need to do TRT at least once a year?

To get huge you need not just use a lot of gear , and orals at high dosages that can be very damaging on your liver but also eat a lot of protein that is harsh on kidneys . Orals and even anti estrogen all of them put a lot of pressure on your liver and anabolics like trenbolone a lot of pressure on kidneys . Trenbolone and boldenone can also cause huge anxiety and to much stress on your mental health . With the years passed our body don’t handle the same as when we are young mostly orals that will cause digestion issues, more liver stress because our body is more tired from the years using gear , also harsh compounds like trenbolone are not good idea when you get older .
If you want to play safe this game you need to focus on using bioidentical hormones like testosterone, HGH, Insulin . And I can tell you to grow this is the best stack you can use Test + HGH + Slin . You can go a little further using something like Deca, Bolde or Primobolan that are not bioidentical but soft compounds.

TRT is using a low dosage test like 200mg week and nothing more to bring your hormones to normal levels and same time use this phase to detox your liver, kidneys and hearth . Should be done at least 4 to 8 weeks before to blast again .
A good safe protocol is:

Blast : 16 weeks
Test E 750mg week
Deca 600mg week
Proviron 50mg week
Aromasin if needed
HGH 5ius day
Humalog 10ius post workout

TRT: 8 weeks
Test C 200mg week
REPEAT

Attachments

• Glutathione-Preserved-small.jpg
    Glutathione-Preserved-small.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 114

To get huge you need not just use a lot of gear , and orals at high dosages that can be very damaging on your liver but also eat a lot of protein that is harsh on kidneys . Orals and even anti estrogen all of them put a lot of pressure on your liver and anabolics like trenbolone a lot of pressure on kidneys . Trenbolone and boldenone can also cause huge anxiety and to much stress on your mental health . With the years passed our body don’t handle the same as when we are young mostly orals that will cause digestion issues, more liver stress because our body is more tired from the years using gear , also harsh compounds like trenbolone are not good idea when you get older .
If you want to play safe this game you need to focus on using bioidentical hormones like testosterone, HGH, Insulin . And I can tell you to grow this is the best stack you can use Test + HGH + Slin . You can go a little further using something like Deca, Bolde or Primobolan that are not bioidentical but soft compounds.

TRT is using a low dosage test like 200mg week and nothing more to bring your hormones to normal levels and same time use this phase to detox your liver, kidneys and hearth . Should be done at least 4 to 8 weeks before to blast again .
A good safe protocol is:

Test E 750mg week
Deca 600mg week
Proviron 50mg week
Aromasin if needed
HGH 5ius day

Test C 200mg week
REPEAT

Bahahahha Monstro!!!!

Now you’re giving safe cycle advice?!?

You’re all over the place bro

Do you use your own advice?

Instead of criticize try to do something other than criticize work of the others . TRT and cruise is not supposed to use high dosages even if you are doing crazy blast´s . Just show your knowledge working here helping the people not criticizing .

Instead of criticize try to do something other than criticize work of the others . TRT and cruise is not supposed to use high dosages even if you are doing crazy blast´s . Just show your knowledge working here helping the people not criticizing .

monstro no one is going to take you seriously on this board anymore. Whenever you post I’m going to be sure to post a caption that newbies should not listen to you.

monstro no one is going to take you seriously on this board anymore. Whenever you post I’m going to be sure to post a caption that newbies should not listen to you.

You are wrong because i always tell the truth .

I show my face my results and you maybe a fat boy talking about something you never did in life . If you want beginners listen to you show your results , show your face.

I show my face my results and you maybe a fat boy talking about something you never did in life . If you want beginners listen to you show your results , show your face.

I like to read your post with a Bruno accent. I find them hilarious when I do.

But in all seriousness, what happen to you and PSL? We’re you asking them to sponsor you, asking them for absurd amounts of gear while doing the same with other companies?

If so did you bash them once they threw shade on you for doing so?

No newbies to the game should ever try Monstro's crazy cycles and I feel Monstro's main audience are the more experienced crowd.

A good safe protocol is:

Test E 750mg week
Deca 600mg week
Proviron 50mg week
Aromasin if needed
HGH 5ius day

Test C 200mg week
REPEAT

Thank you for the post.

I don't believe Monstro is attempting to give advice to newbies......his cycle advice/etc appear to be tailored for far more experienced bodybuilders/lifters. He seems to make this clear.

Taking breaks and detoxing are good things, of course. Not sure why his post is causing a stir.

While I would never, have no reason, to do a crazy, heavy ass cycles as details occasionally, I find it interesting none-the-less.

Thank you for the post.

I don't believe Monstro is attempting to give advice to newbies......his cycle advice/etc appear to be tailored for far more experienced bodybuilders/lifters. He seems to make this clear.

Taking breaks and detoxing are good things, of course. Not sure why his post is causing a stir.

While I would never, have no reason, to do a crazy, heavy ass cycles as details occasionally, I find it interesting none-the-less.
Fair enough as it appears his cycle advice are for the advanced, but the detox stuff does seem pretty interesting. I am sure there are people who would run a heavy ass YOLO cycle lol.

Last edited:
Monstro I like this post as it shows some responsibilities.

It could be your language difference, but it does seem like you speak from both sides of your mouth ... sometimes you say you need massive doses of test, tren, etc. as its the "only way" (you just posted that your cruise was 750mg test) ... and now this post with a lower 200mg is what most of us do anyhow. I think folks are just confused when you tell two different things and don't caveat it with "if you want to be a massive pro at all costs" or "want to be healthy and look/feel like we're 20 again". Reading between the lines, I think that's what your saying, but your losing folks with the posts like this...

Hell I'm still laughing over the gey on stage thread..
Keep those coming..Big M

Going from blast to cruise
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...st.php?p=1890892&share_type=t&link_source=app

Now monstro is saying the max for a cruise is 200mg.

If you guys want give this fool creedence, be my guest. I’ll step out of this thread and be sure and only pop up for the disclaimer for his new post.

ASF....where we give scammers and reverse scammers a fair shake.

Meso is looking more and more like a step up from this place

You will see this come and go as members and yrs pass..The real Brothers here care about our members new and old..hell,some know tons about this stuff..guys like Mont..Vis..Gym.n.Tonic...dang some youngsters know way more than I even want Too..But we All try to steer even guys like Monstro in the right direction..Now whether he responds..Who knows..And yes a huge laungage barrier to deal with..BUT...but everyone's opinion is heard here..right or wrong..I see some of what he say way out there and not useful..but some times he hits one or two..

I've been here for a minute or two..and I have great friends here..guys that check up on me..Hell my real brothers don't do that..This place is what You put into It..

Do you use your own advice?

Now after using bunk gear lab ( when you trust on someone that lies to you) for 2 years i finally discover 750mg test 250mg deca is more than enough to get big. Its time to get better and healthier

Attachments

• 219216511_5845208022187544_6157576834558503076_n.jpg
    219216511_5845208022187544_6157576834558503076_n.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 61
Get Shredded!
Monstro gets all of his info he posts from google. Reverse google any of his “informative” posts. He gives no credit where he steals them and passes them off as his own. His English sucks, yet his copy and paste threads are great spoken English. He should try fucking up words and remove “to” “the” “they” “your” and the copy and paste would sound more like his words

Now after using bunk gear lab ( when you trust on someone that lies to you) for 2 years i finally discover 750mg test 250mg deca is more than enough to get big. Its time to get better and healthier

What lab would that be?

Monstro gets all of his info he posts from google. Reverse google any of his “informative” posts. He gives no credit where he steals them and passes them off as his own. His English sucks, yet his copy and paste threads are great spoken English. He should try fucking up words and remove “to” “the” “they” “your” and the copy and paste would sound more like his words
This is exactly why vets are so important to forums.

It's becoming more and more obvious who practices what they preach, who doesn't and, who will parrot info from Google just to get some topic going and clicks.

Now I am sure there will be people wondering if the pics are really his.

Yeah.. I have had a couple..and who gives a F...
Mont is right...as always..

Us Vets correct what's wrong...

But Wait...is that a picture of Ralph Machico in the back of Monstro's big arm photo..???

Duran Duran for Sure..Monstro Rocks

Monstro I like this post as it shows some responsibilities.

It could be your language difference, but it does seem like you speak from both sides of your mouth ... sometimes you say you need massive doses of test, tren, etc. as its the "only way" (you just posted that your cruise was 750mg test) ... and now this post with a lower 200mg is what most of us do anyhow. I think folks are just confused when you tell two different things and don't caveat it with "if you want to be a massive pro at all costs" or "want to be healthy and look/feel like we're 20 again". Reading between the lines, I think that's what your saying, but your losing folks with the posts like this...

Let´s be clear
You can grow on very low dosages yes if you are genetic freak and also using real gear .
Now after using so much shit UGL from a lab i start using real stuff and i can tell 50mg deca real deca is stronger than 250 any UGL
Testoviron kills all other test

That way 750mg test + 250mg deca can make you really big

Also i never said we should not do a bridge or TRT after any strong blast . And this should be only the dosage needed to keep your mass when you doing the detox of liver kidneys and heart .

This is twice now that you made references about a laboratory and we all know which one you're referring to, there is numerous posts of you supporting and advocating how good they are along with YouTube videos, and now this is your second post with slamming and discrediting the lab.
This is trolling and sponsor bashing, and this just got removed you from the community. Have a good day!

What gets me is he claimed that he had a buddy named Warren that was from professional muscle, this guy is new over here.. he wanted me to get Warren to be a part of the team he said good things about him, a few days later he was talking shit about Warren telling me all the guy does is go from community to community cut copying and pasting.. he was talking mad shit on his buddy Warren and together I see them working side by side in multiple communities. A few days after he made this comment about his buddy cut copying and pasting, monstro did a cut copy and paste himself and if you remember you and me had a private message about that, you asked me where him where he got that post and he never answered your question he dodged it, and if you remember I private messaged you and I gave you the hyperlink where he got it from, he left out important information about the entire topic.

But I'm really suspicious about his activities with his buddy Warren, this guy that he was talking mad shit on, that he acts like their friends on the community, they were both kicked off of private muscle because they thought that they were one in the same, private muscle may have more information on the both of these guys.

Far as I'm concerned Warren hasn't did anything wrong with me, I have nothing against the dude. But the activities just look very suspicious.

Thanks Vis
No more hot oil jokes,or revisiting Karate Kid pic...or which 3 sources/sponcers/Spencer's

Damn it Vision...do you know how hard it is to find Eastern European BB's with bad English..??

Back